AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what was your reaction when the anime "inuyasha" adruptly ended ?

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

this was my reaction
    "BOUT TIME!"
    lol like seriously

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 02:42 PM
    Threads

I was ticked. I wouldn't have bought all the DVD's if I knew that it would come to such an abrupt ending with NO freaking conclusion. Needless to say, I went to my nearest FYE and sold all my DVD's. $200 later I bought boxsets of Slayers. If I ever win the lottery I'm going to pay Sunrise to finish it. Wish me luck everyone!! がんばる!
    けんわかつのひと。

師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 05:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by Sashikizu View Post
    I was ticked. I wouldn't have bought all the DVD's if I knew that it would come to such an abrupt ending with NO freaking conclusion. Needless to say, I went to my nearest FYE and sold all my DVD's. $200 later I bought boxsets of Slayers. If I ever win the lottery I'm going to pay Sunrise to finish it. Wish me luck everyone!! がんばる!
    Shoulda just invested in the manga instead...:x
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 03:48 PM
    Threads

I thought it was really stupid.
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 04:47 PM
    Threads

My first thought was "oh frig". Then I went to find out where in the manga we had left off...

Actually, when I started picking up the story from the manga, at the time I was concerned that it wouldn't be finished either and that I would be left hanging waiting on new chapters - 'cause they kept giving expected end dates like "we should be done by June of 2008" or whatever, but they never reached a conclusion.

However... I don't know how long it's been finished now, but I'm STILL not through reading. xD The story carries on for a LOT of chapters...
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yesss....It goes on for 20 books after the anime falls through. A good chunk of the reason *WHY* I think Takahashi has not let the producers take the last of it and animate it. It's just too much story they'd have to do.

...Clear...

Junior Member CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16 has a brilliant future CassandraHeart16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2009 04:28 PM
    Threads

I was devasted, I really liked Inuyasha series!

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 02:55 AM
    Threads

Bummed.
    So far it was the only Takahashi series to not have much in a fitting end, at least as an animation,

Ranma ended (although not great, and better with OAV releases, Urusei Yatsura ended and went a little past where it should, and Maison Ikkoku had about the best real end of the group, but Inuyasha, *shakes head* it just left you hanging.

I am glad she finally polished off the manga.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think the Manga had to end as it did. They should have gotten a better villain way sooner. Though, I probably wouldn't have figuring Kikyou wouldn't be in it.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was not surprised I have seen a lot of anime where it has an open ending. And yes I also agree that those are best for fan fics. Though I still think they could have made it a little better. I mean it's one of the longest animes I have ever seen and it just seems like after all that waiting we would expect a little better ending. But the creator of Inuyasha likes open ended stories.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    I was not surprised I have seen a lot of anime where it has an open ending. And yes I also agree that those are best for fan fics. Though I still think they could have made it a little better. I mean it's one of the longest animes I have ever seen and it just seems like after all that waiting we would expect a little better ending. But the creator of Inuyasha likes open ended stories.
    Actually...She did end it with a solid close.

She had nothing to do with the anime's production-but she did *end* the Inuyasha story with a solid close.

...Clear...

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i didnt really care inuyasha is good but doesnt really catch my eye and since i heard how inuyash ended in japan i dont even want to read it i was so dissapointed

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Junior Member cyphon2 is on a distinguished road cyphon2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 05:02 PM
    Threads

I got really pissed off. I got even more pissed off when I couldn't find a way to get the manga. Then some one got it and wouldn't tell me where. He still won't tell me where!

Member Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2010 10:12 AM
    Croatia,raise your hand if you know where it is ^^
    Threads

I knew that the anime was over BEFORE I got to the last episode,I was very dissapointed -.- I watched the rest of the episodes "just to get it done",sighed and went back to reading the manga...I guess it's not that much of a problem,but the only thing that bugs me is that I won't be able to read it in color(that's the only reason why I prefer anime over manga,I guess I love colors ^-^)
    Google results:
    NaruXSaku-514 000
    NaruXHina-697 000
    We win

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 11:46 AM
    Threads

My reaction was: OH It's Finally Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Screaming with joy*. It's not like I didn't like it, but it was too much outstretched. I mean the anime. Some series even don't have anything to do with the story. They just do something they shouldn't do. Even though I like colors I prefer Inuyasha's manga. Mangas aren't outstretched atleast. So I was happy the anime ended.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Junior Member Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2009 09:23 AM
    Threads

I loved the anime. Although some call it the neverending anime, I enjoyed every episode. The characters are extremely well developed and so individual. Therefore, I almost cried when it ended like that. I was so involved in the episode that it hit me hard. And I still hate the memory..

I am currently watching it again, and then moving onto the manga. This time I am prepared! Somewhat..hopefully...maybe..ok, I'm probably gonna cry. :'(

Atleast all the manga are out. Then I won't have to keep waiting. Yay!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah...Fart in a bucket...I just discovered from my Japanese Shounen Sunday (the magazine that carried Inuyasha every Wednesday in Japan) informant that the Inuyasha anime is continuing this October:

The Shonen Sunday #31 reveals that
    a big news about InuYasha is announced in #34 on July 22.
    Generally speaking, this description means the 2nd anime series starts in October.

I found this info on inu-yasha.org, if you wish to check for yourself.

Woe are those who hoped for this to be over with....

...Clear...

Junior Member Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess is a splendid one to behold Lunar Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2009 09:23 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    Ah...Fart in a bucket...I just discovered from my Japanese Shounen Sunday (the magazine that carried Inuyasha every Wednesday in Japan) informant that the Inuyasha anime is continuing this October:

The Shonen Sunday #31 reveals that
    a big news about InuYasha is announced in #34 on July 22.
    Generally speaking, this description means the 2nd anime series starts in October.

I found this info on inu-yasha.org, if you wish to check for yourself.

Woe are those who hoped for this to be over with....
    Oh MY! YES! *jumps up and down* Thanks for informing me. Now I have something to look forward to besides school.

Senior Member sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 09:54 PM
    Threads

I was upset I wanted to see what happened next. I liked watching Sesshoumaru kick butt!!

Junior Member Sasuke Uchiha Gal is on a distinguished road Sasuke Uchiha Gal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:30 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6398 9913 9143 4605

My niece began to cry like crazy she wanted to the ending to the series for real.

While i was sad, but then after a while i had an idea to go get every Manga i can find at the book store.

Member KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2009 01:21 AM
    Threads

ok ok so inuyasha really dissappointed me cause it was tons of episodes and that darn show didn't even end to me cause naraku never died. until like the second movie and they kill him in like the first 5 mins. how gay is that. if it only took 5 mins in one movie why couldn't they do it by the end of the show.

Yew Neek™ is #1 DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 05:50 PM
    Threads

i dint really care. the series was wayyy to long just like naruto and bleach. They shoulda made it 27 episodes long or something.
    "Groovy"

Member KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH has a brilliant future KittieSTH's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2009 01:21 AM
    Threads

i kinda understand the length just cause the manga's are really long too. but still i agree with you about it being to long that's why half way through i just had to skip to the end. glad i did that lol

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 01:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didnt really care, I never liked it that much. o.o;

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

Pointlessly #7D26CD Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:12 PM
    Threads

I didn't care.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information