AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: question about Kenpachi

Hybrid View

Member 5thdivisionsoulreaper has a spectacular aura about 5thdivisionsoulreaper has a spectacular aura about 5thdivisionsoulreaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 03:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default question about Kenpachi

I was reading articles on bleach.wikia.com and it said that Kenpachi's zanpakuto is in a constant shikai state like Ichigo's. Is that true? I thought Kenpachi was just immensely powerful and did even have shikai yet. It also said that shikai must be achieved by learning your zanpakuto's name, which I know, it said that he was a special case even though his zanpakuto wont even communicate with him.

Member Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2008 06:48 PM
    Threads

I thought it was implied that his zanpakuto is released in its shikai due to the amount of reiatsu it gets bathed in, and if you read down a little it said its implied taht he may have learned its name in the manga.

Member 5thdivisionsoulreaper has a spectacular aura about 5thdivisionsoulreaper has a spectacular aura about 5thdivisionsoulreaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy Kusanagi View Post
    I thought it was implied that his zanpakuto is released in its shikai due to the amount of reiatsu it gets bathed in, and if you read down a little it said its implied taht he may have learned its name in the manga.

Well I never read up on the manga unfortanely. I just rewatched the fight between Ichigo and Kenpachi and I'm still confused. Kenpachi says that his sword is always in a released state and that he can't seal it because he reiatsu is too f'n huge. He also said doesn't have a name, but this might be because he treats his zanpakuto as a mere tool and it thats why it never told him its name. Zangetsu said Kenpachi and his zanpakuto don't fight as one and thats why he has a lack of understanding of it. I think Kenpachi just fights with a sealed zanpakuto and a huge reiatsu.

Member Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2008 06:48 PM
    Threads

ah, but I beleive that his zanpakuto is in its shikai, it looks all beat up and stuff, but it is still able to pierce zangetsu and cut buildings in half, if it was just his katana it'd be pretty easy just to break it, thus why i think it is released but maybe not a full release.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 03:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I'v only read to manga number 16...So I really do not know, but I remember a couple mangas ago, after he hearly died fighting Ichigo, he tried to learn his Zanpakuto's name, but it was too late. >_> Idk, just what I have read, He is so strong without his zan. name that I cant imagine what'd he be like WITH it =D.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by twilightdreams View Post
    I'v only read to manga number 16...So I really do not know, but I remember a couple mangas ago, after he hearly died fighting Ichigo, he tried to learn his Zanpakuto's name, but it was too late. >_> Idk, just what I have read, He is so strong without his zan. name that I cant imagine what'd he be like WITH it =D.

Thats true after the fight he did try to communicate with his zanpakuto. Perhaps after being beaten by Ichigo and seeing the bond he had with Zangetsu. I think Kenpachi thinks his sword was in shikai but being beaten by Ichigo made him think differently. I think Kenpachi learning bankai would be the scariest thing ever

Closed Thread

Thread Information