AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: The DM's Idea Vault

Threaded View

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The DM's Idea Vault

Yeah, kind of like a bank, I guess. This is a good place to throw ideas into. If you've got an idea for a campaign, a weapon, puzzle, spell, class, or some other item dealing with any tabletop RPG, feel free to open it to the public. Of course, you may have ideas that you want to keep to yourself because you plan on making something on the interwebs for it, and you don't want some one else to take it for their own before you have a chance to perfect and post it. I have a few of those myself. However it is a good place to show others something that they might can use for themselves, find some inspiration for something in your own campaigns, or just post an idea you have in the works and wouldn't mind getting some suggestions to help it along. Feel free to upload maps, pictures, and other helpful information.

One thing though:
    If you grab someone else's idea, I don't think it would be right, unless they gave permission, for you to use it on the internet or in any other public venue. This is more stuff for personal use with your own little RPGs at home with your friends.

Oh and please state which RPG these might work best with. It may work with many or may just work with D&D or BESM, etc. Just try to clarify that to some extent, even if it is possible to convert it to other tabletops (which, usually, most ideas probably will be).

Most of my stuff will be based from Dungeons and Dragons, as are these first two:

I have a lot of ideas, that I always think are cool, but a lot of the time, I overdue it. Like I had an idea a long time ago to have some kind of campaign that was gonna have stupid powerful enemies. Like, having a bunch of evil dieties for some unknown reason all band together(and by unkown, I mean unknown; I never really figured out the how, when I had the idea). I just wanted some kind of really awesome final battle thing with way too many good monsters, and way too many bad monsters. =D Not the best one I've ever had, but I had a whole set up for a really cool, and ginormous dungeon. Yeah just something fun and overzealous that's always kind of in the back of my mind. I'll probably never make my poor little friends go through that, though.

I've been working more recently on a campaign to start off my friends on. It's going to be long, I know that much. I plan to take them from level 1 to 20, on kind of a crusade-like campaign. I was gonna start them off in a little village and they were gonna go from place to place, trying to rid some kingdom of the evil emissaries of some far off evil ruler. Most of it is still in the works and I'm still drawing most of the terrain maps, which are usually pretty sketchy, so if I end up posting it, don't be too surprised if it looks like junk.

I might post some other ideas that I've had a little later.

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 09-28-2008 at 03:20 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Thread Information