AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: .hack going mmo

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Several years ago, when the first .hack series of videogames being made, there was an MMO also made. It was called .hack//FRAGMENT, and it could be played online and offline.

There was never any plans for it to be released outside of Japan.

The game servers were taken off line about 1 year after the game's launch, and they were not put back up after that.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:57 PM
    Threads

Default .hack going mmo

1) I haven't heard if there is going to be one so don't spam the thread.
    2) All post need to be related to .hack I don't want to hear crap.

I wonder if .hack went online mmo what would it be like, do you think it would be just like the game....

Or do you think they would change it up alot or alittle

I personally like the games and anime just they way they are and it would be uber cool if they portrayed the story line off of all the animes but like in different expansions....
    "This world is what we hath twisted it into, What if we had left its existence unscathed"
    -PKKILLERPK

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Please see \\.Hack Fragment - U.S. Version Cancelled??, and remember to check if any thread on the subject already exists next time.
    As it does!

The world is now safe.
    Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information