AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Warcraft Private Servers

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Warcraft Private Servers

Are you familiar with them? Which one is your favorite?

Also, I would like to ask if you know any good programs to making an Online Private Server?
    Me, my boyfriend and his sister are going to make are own for everyone to use. i was just wondering if you know of any FREE programs that would make it online. If not list some things that you would like to have in the server.

(Accidentally put this in the wrong subject before. >.<)
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Junior Member Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute Neoyoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2009 11:45 AM
    Threads

Ho ho ho ho, well; if your serious about wanting to start your own private server, your best beat is to go here: that's a shame and I'm sorry but this link has been removed because it's one of the birthplaces of WoW Private servers, everything you would need to know to start your own server is there.

Their is another really good site that has the same info, but it's so not for new-comers, and the community is VERY lurky, and they just simply don't take kindly to new programmers, so i won't even bother telling you about that one, it's not worth the hassle. xD

I'm going to tell you how it is though, your not going to be able to get your own server online for free, unless you know a database owner that doesn't mind letting you host on their server, which is what 90% of private servers have to do.

Sadly I've been away from the private server scene for at least a good year, but i was with WoWScape for a long time, you'll have to find out for yourself which server emulators are available to host on now-a-days.
    Last edited by Kishiro; 10-19-2008 at 08:29 AM.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just so you know, WoW Private Servers are against the TOS and EULA and the legal agreement you enter with Blizzard when you create your WoW Account.

In short, Private Servers are ILLEGAL.

As a result, I will not be letting the knowledge of how to create or access one exist here in my neck of the forums.

Closed Thread

Thread Information