AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: IT's a long text but you must READ IT!!!

Hybrid View

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up IT's a long text but you must READ IT!!!

In Episode one Edward & Alphonse had transmutated her mother on February 1910; They left & Burnt their house on October 1910 ... So far so good!!! then in the episode 6 when Edward and Alphonse was living in the house of Tucker San Glacia San gave birth Elisya right ... was the same day that Edward was in his birthday number 12 ... next in Episode 14 When Edward and Roy Mustang are about to fight .... few minutes before Maes Hughes made a reference about her daugther age that she was 3 ... you remenber that part right?
    then they mean that Elisya was 1year old and Edward was 13; When Edward was 14 Elysia was 2 years old; When Elysia was 3 years old that means Edward must had 15 and in the episode where Alphonse was upset with Edward because he thought that his older brother bond fake memories on him ... Elisia was in her birthday number 4 and Edward on his Birthday number 16 ... the point is that was the year of 1911 when Edward was 12; 1912 (13) 1913 (14) 1914 (15) 1915 (16) 1916 (17) and 1917 the year the movie take place in the alchemic world Edward was 18 ... On 1915 Alphonse was 11 years old because on 1914 he went back to his body that had 10 years old so that means that on 1917 he was 13 years old ... that's right ?
    Last edited by FULLMETAL TIGRESS; 09-27-2008 at 02:47 AM.
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2013 03:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: tentaclesnyunyu

Yes I believe it is correct. =w=;

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:33 AM
    Threads

there's a time skip after the first 3 or 4 FMA episodes, and Ed goes straight from 12 to 15. http://www.absoluteanime.com/fullmetal_alchemist/ed.htm it says Ed is 15-16 throughout the series, so that might mean that he is 17 in the movie, so you are mostly correct. also, I remember once reading an article in which a user tried to count Edward's birthday, and it resulted that is either in January or February 1899, though I'm not sure about the year that too could be a head-start to counting his age.
    Last edited by -Ana`ism'; 09-27-2008 at 02:43 AM.

Junior Member MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2008 01:28 PM
    Threads

yeah I agree with -AnaIsm. He had a time skip!

Junior Member SaphiraElric is a jewel in the rough SaphiraElric is a jewel in the rough SaphiraElric is a jewel in the rough SaphiraElric's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

our world is *counts*

ok at the end of the series it says Munich 1921. But in Amestris it is still 1916. So our world is 5 years ahead of amestrian time and ed's b-day os Feb 3. Or so it is belived.

Junior Member sanders49 is a jewel in the rough sanders49 is a jewel in the rough sanders49 is a jewel in the rough sanders49 is a jewel in the rough sanders49's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2009 12:53 AM
    Threads

If I was'nt about to fall asleep then this might have made a whole lot of sense
    totse2.net new home of awesome

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

Post Edward Elric Sure Is Aries Not Aquarium!!

I agree with someone that say that Edward is Aries and Alphonse is Piscis
    because Edward act like an Arian guy (he is really stubborn) and Alphonse is calm like a Piscis guy.
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Closed Thread

Thread Information