AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ~the BEST love anime~

Junior Member kraig6412 is on a distinguished road kraig6412's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ~the BEST love anime~

hey i guess im what you call a noob too anime. but so far i have watched love hina and i almost finished with ah my goddess and i don't want to quit there so if anybody has any ideas on a good love anime please tell me. and if you can leave a little discription on what it is about thank you.

Junior Member xCloudz is on a distinguished road xCloudz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2008 05:41 AM
    Threads

well, theres ef - a tale of memories, school days (bit ecchi), search some threads, im looking for some more, too, but ima get to finish those first.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I pretend to be."

You were not what you were born, but what you have it in yourself to be.
    If you make yourself more than just a man
    If you devote yourself to an ideal
    and if they cant stop you
    Than you become something else entirely
    A Legend.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok im looking all of the threads i looked at pretty much said they same thing and none of them said good.

Member BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2011 04:50 PM
    Threads

Fushigi Yugi is a romance manga where the couple is boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in a deep, passionate relationship. The second part of the manga they are engaged, which wasn't in the show.

Fushigi Yuugi is a fantasy romance, the couple is in a deep, passionate, committed relationship. The couple is engaged in the second half of the amnga and the relationship is much more mature. The sex scene in volume 18 is amazing.

Bokura ga Ita is a great romance.

Kare First Love is a realistic romance manga, the couple is dating the entire series.

Mars is a very realistic romance series, the couple is living together, dating and very real.

Kare Kano is a classic series.

Ceres Celestial Legend the manga only has a couple in a mature, passionate sexual relationship, the storyline is intense.

The Devil Does Exist is a realistic romance manga.

Happy Hustle High is a romantic comedy, the couple is dating and in a relationship in the manga.

Marmalade Boy is a romance/drama, the couple is dating in the second seaosn.

High School Debut is a fun romance manga.

Absolute Boyfriend is great.

Paradise Kiss is a great romance series.

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is short but intense. Sex, emotions, drama.

Peach Girl is a manga series. The manga is much more mature than the show, the show took out all the sex references and mature themes.

Sailor Moon, the main couple is dating, get engaged, get married, have a child, become king and queen, meet their future child, face life and death obstacles, meet their future married selves.

Sailor Moon
    Bokura ga Ita
    Fushigi Yuugi
    Ceres Celestial Legend
    Mars
    High School Debut
    The Devil Does Exist
    Kare First Love
    Happy Hustle High
    Marmalade Boy
    Peach Girl
    Doubt!!
    Absolute Boyfriend
    Fushigi Yugi
    Ayashi no Ceres
    Kare First Love
    Ultra Cute
    Paradise Kiss
    Mars
    Sensual Phrase
    Happy Hustle High
    Ultra Maniac
    Akuma De Sourou
    His and Her Circumstances
    Punch!
    Kare Kano
    Kaikan Phrase
    Love Attack
    We Were There
    Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

These are manga series that have couples dating and in relationships during the series.

His and Her Circumstances Kare Kano, Bokura ga Ita, Mars, Kare First Love, The Devil Does Exist, Fushigi Yuugi, Ayashi no Ceres, Peach Girl, Happy Hustle High, Fushigi Yugi, Absolute Boyfriend, Ceres Celestial Legend, Sailor Moon, Akuma De Sourou, High School Debut, Paradise Kiss are all excellent.
    Last edited by BeverlyHills90210Fan; 09-26-2008 at 02:14 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that is a lot of anime's ill go through all of them and see which ones i like ok.

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

Kanon is really good it is about a boy who ends going back to small town where he grew up at and can't remember anything from a kid then he slowly starts to rember things as a child and this little girl who is falling in love with as a teen. Shuffle is really good if you don't mind harem animes it is about a guy who the princess of the demon world and the princess of the god world want to marry. Throw in some other girls and away you go. If you like love hina. You might want to try negima since it was done by the same guy. It is about a ten year old teacher who is also a wizard who has to teach a bunch of middle school girls some romance and lot of hijinks in this series. chibi vampire is good to about a girl vampire who gives blood instead of sucking it and ends up falling in love with a human very light hearted and a little silly sometimes but I like it. His and Her circumstances is pretty good but a very deep and sometimes dark look at 1st love good series but crappy ending. just giving you a warning. Rumbling hearts is good but very mature and somtimes a little over the top. well that should get you started.

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

Onegai Teacher and Ouran Host High School Club.

First off, i'll start with Onegai Teacher. A really romantic, dramatic, and funny anime. The first episodes, though, are a little bit hard to understand. But then the following episodes are sort of meaningful, its like a different aspect of romance. It tells about a teenage boy and a 27 yearold teacher's relationship, its very.. how should I say.. unique. The teacher isn't from earth, and yet somehow because of a dream, she started to fall in love with a teenage human. Thats very unique love if you ask me. This is a must-watch, I reccomend you do not watch Twins, for it is a mock of Teacher.

Ouran is a funny/romantic/slice of life anime. The manga is WAY better by far, going ahead by 65 chapters, the anime managed to reach only 26 episodes.=/ The series is quite popular in the romance category, but the characters all have different personalities, expressing it through out the anime. Romance is thrown in, along with comedy and drama. Comedy as in Tamaki's antics, and drama because of Hikaru's relationship with Haruhi. A VERY good love anime, if you love the anime, you'll love the manga more.
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Gravitation: an anime about a band and the lead singer Shuichi is in love with another man

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Member BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan has a reputation beyond repute BeverlyHills90210Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bokura ga Ita is excellent, very real. The show and the manga are good.

Mars is the most realistic romance manga, the relationship is so real and the couple is dating the entire series and livign together and engaged.

Kare First Love is a very realistic romance manga, the couple is dating and in a relationship the entire series.

Kare Kano is something you should see, a classic. The couple is dating and in a relationship the entire series.

Fushigi Yuugi is great for fantasy romance. Fushigi Yugi the manga has Miaka and Miaka's boyfriend, Tamahome, who later becomes engaged to Miaka and is called Taka. The romance is epic and it's fantasy and romance, both romantic, emotional, passionate and touching, the manga much more so.

Ceres Celestial Legend also called Ayashi no Ceres manga is passionate, sensual and intense, the show not so much. The manga is both dark and light, romanntic and sensual, funny and intense. It mixes it all together and has dating, breka ps, living together, sex, drama as well as humor and a dark, tragic theme. However, the show cuts out the heart of the series and the relationship and series is muchd arker, the manga is more balanced, it shows the couple dating and having sex and being a happy, loving couple, but in the show they break up every two minutes and the pregnancy makes much more sense in the manga.

The Devil Does Exist is a very realistic romance manga.

Paradise Kiss is really great.
    Last edited by BeverlyHills90210Fan; 09-27-2008 at 12:14 PM.

Senior Member Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2010 07:36 PM
    Threads

The two "please!" series are really good. Please! Teacher and Please! Twins. Also known as Onegai Teacher and Twins.
    Who am I? I am The Man in the Iron Mask.

Junior Member xCloudz is on a distinguished road xCloudz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2008 05:41 AM
    Threads

well... those are mangas... anyone got an idea for a really good romance anime... not like school days. god my nerves were about to break after episode 6 and i was like WTH?!?!?!? at episode 12. stupid anime.
    watching true tears now, heard it was good...im looking for something hat isnt involving 1 guy with 6 girls and cheating behind her back... something TRUE and passionate for gods sake.
    P.S.: sorry for hijacking the thread >.<"
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I pretend to be."

You were not what you were born, but what you have it in yourself to be.
    If you make yourself more than just a man
    If you devote yourself to an ideal
    and if they cant stop you
    Than you become something else entirely
    A Legend.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bokura ga Ita and Kare Kano.

A couple, dating and in a relationship the entire series, Those have that.

Junior Member tailender1 is on a distinguished road tailender1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2009 06:53 PM
    Threads

i would say kare kano and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (be prepared this is somewhat tragic anime)

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

Quote Originally Posted by tailender1 View Post
    i would say kare kano and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (be prepared this is somewhat tragic anime)

Yeah Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is full of emotion but its worth watching.

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

Ouran high school host club, paradise kiss,clannad,xxxholic, romeo X juliet,kare kano ,fruits basket,Peach Girl,Fushigi Yugi,NaNa .. jut a few from the top of my head.

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

Junior Member Ayporos is on a distinguished road Ayporos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2008 02:50 AM
    Threads

hehe LadyAmy you mention Clannad. I have seen this anime aswell but all I can really say about it is "wow that was a crappy anime" after I watched it all through and was thinking about it for a few minutes.

Here is a small list of my personall recommendations.
    These are animes that I have watched and enjoyed and felt utterly refreshed from. These are GOOD animes and in my opinion are enjoyable by anyone that likes good anime.

Elfen Lied: this one has a beautiful tragic love story. I found myself humming the theme song all day after seeing this. It has action, violence, meaning, flashbacks and ofcourse love. It doesn't really have a 'happy happy kissy' ending per-se but it is a GOOD ending and you will not dislike it. It fits the storyline and it is a complete ending. MUST SEE THIS ANIME.

Sola: This lovely anime blew me away. The entire concept and storyline is so well written I was shocked. Even though it is a bit harem with the 3 girls all being after the same guy, it is ok because they are after him for unique reasons alltogether and the characters are actually well written. the characters feel real and the main guy isnt just hopping from one girl to the next. He has real feelings aswell and it isnt the basic "oh every girl loves him cuz he's so kind and always helps everyone". Oh ps, did I mention how GREAT the storyline is? seriously, I could never have expected this ending to happen. There were also parts that just made me cry out loud behind my computer. For instance the theatre scene near the end when the projector switches itself on. You'll know what I mean when you watch it this is a MUST SEE for any love anime appreciators.

Full Metal Panic: take Gundam Wing, remove seriousness, remove space, add highschool humour and you have FMP. Oh dont forget to add the teenage female clumbsy (hawt) captain. FMP has good humour, funny jokes and is basically well written. There are parts thatll make you laugh just because you can't believe they actually did that in the series. (as in: how the hell could the writers actually do this in the anime). Doesn't really have a complete ending though, or atleast, not complete enough to my liking.. but its acceptable. Oh dont forget to watch the DVD 'last episode' special. It's really great =)

School Rumble: School rumble is the FUNNIEST love anime I have ever seen, and will see for a long time me thinks. the humour is SUPERB and really couldn't be better. The only downside is that after 2 seasons still nothing really happened to the main characters and you find yourself unsatisfied by the empty hole that is left behind from the unfinished 'love' between multiple of the series characters. Also the 2 main characters (harima and tenma) are REALLY ****ING THICK. they really pushed the edge with this anime... but I have to say, it was SO FUNNY I can't say I regretted any single second of that entire anime. really a MUST SEE.

some others id like to mention but am too lazy to give explanations for:
    Karin
    the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
    lamune
    shuffle
    please teacher
    mahou sensei negima
    ranma 1/2 (its funny and youll love it, but its got a shitload of episodes and no definitive 'ending' to speak of)
    inuyasha (feudal era / love anime. really well written. great characters. only downside is that the anime doesnt have a proper ending, which really disappointed me after 167 episodes T_T)
    final approach (you wont believe how silly this storyline is, those crazy japps)
    Last edited by Ayporos; 10-09-2008 at 03:47 PM.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    Gravitation: an anime about a band and the lead singer Shuichi is in love with another man
    YES! THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAAAY! Gravitation is the best romance anime! ^^ (Yes, I'm a fangirl... the ava was a dead give away) I also recommend:Marmalade Boy- A girl named Miki falls in love with her 'step brother' (I guess I can sum it up like that >.>)Super GALS!- Three high school girls go through troubles with love and drama in their life.Boys Be...- Love in the guy's point of view.That's all I can give to you -.-"
    "Up is Down"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bokura ga Ita: Bokura ga Ita is a great and very realistic romance series. The couple is dating at the beginning of the series and in a realistic relationship.

Mars: The most realistic and emotional romance manga. The couple are dating during the entire series and in a deep, passioante, realistic relationship. Very realistic, very deep, very intimate and realistic and passionate. Hundreds of kissing scenes, some sex scenes, the couple moves in together.

Kare First Love: The couple is dating during the entire manga, the couple has sex, dates, has hudnreds of kissing scenes and is in a deep, very realistic and passionate relationship and is dating the entire series with only one breif break up.

The Devil Does Exist: A very realistic romance manga, the couple is dating and in a very realistic relationship.

Kare Kano: A popular romance series, the couple is dating and in a relaitonship the entire series.

Paradise Kiss: A great romance series.

Happy Hustle High: The couple is dating and in a relationship the entire manga without breaking up.

Fushigi Yugi: A deep, epic romance series, the manga is much deeper, the couple is dating and in a relationship and face lots of obstacles. An epic and memorable love story.

Fushigi Yuugi: The manga is much longer than the show, the couple is engaged and in a deeper, more mature relationship the second half of the manga. The sex scene is amazing, so romantic, passionate and filled with love, the couple is dating the entire series, there are many break ups, but in the second half of the manga, the couple's relaitonship is mature, lots of making out in bed and their engaged.

Ceres Celestial Legend: Very passionate, mature romance manga, the show cuts out the couple's time together, in the manga the relationship is much more intimate, the couple is usually making out in bed or having sex in the manga, this is cut out of the show, the manga is much longer and the relationship is much deeper, in the shiow the couple break up all the time, in the manga the couple stay together longer and spend the night at each other's places longer and live together longer.

High School Debut: Cute, fun romance manga.

Absolute Boyfriend: Romance manga.

Ultra Cute: Cute, fun romance manga.

Member Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 08:15 AM
    Threads

Kimikiss Pure Rouge.
    Really enjoyed the ending along with the whole story along the way. Good one to watch.

ANN Synopsis: Kouichi Sanada and Kazuki Aihara's childhood friend Mao Mizusawa has returned after living in France for a couple of years. Kouichi is surprised to learn that, since her parents are remaining overseas for the time being, his mother has agreed to let Mao stay with them. The three friends help each other deal with the ups and downs of high school romance.

"I am not perfect, But I hope you learn to accept me......." -Aoi Sakuraba
    yes I am a guy and Yes I love Romance Anime..

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Hmm...Loveless and Ouran High School Host Club are my favorite two. =]

Loveless is the best, It's so cute !

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Member Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi has a reputation beyond repute Kaoru_Hanabishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 08:15 AM
    Threads

this is like the multiple reference to loveless. guess i need to break down and try to get ahold of it to watch.

"I am not perfect, But I hope you learn to accept me......." -Aoi Sakuraba
    yes I am a guy and Yes I love Romance Anime..

Magical Love White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 11:52 AM
    Threads

I always thought that Ai Yori Aoshi, Chobits, and Fushigi Yugi were the best Love series.

Credit goes to NeCkroaccel2 for the sig.

Member LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 06:33 AM
    Threads

Well, I would recommend to you either SHUFFLE! (A bit ecchi, though) or Romeo x Juliet.

SHUFFLE! is a really lovely anime where 5 girls are in love with one guy. The anime goes on with every girl trying to win that guy for her and who the guy is going to choose in the end.

Romeo x Juliet is based on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. There are some differences though and all but it's still very good and interesting. I love that anime.

Junior Member timmytheotaku is on a distinguished road timmytheotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2008 11:19 AM
    Threads

i really liked Ai Yori Aoshi and ken akamatsu's stuff. if you want to find a bunch of romance animes i recommend going to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...nime_and_manga for a long list of romance animes

Member Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 04:50 AM
    Threads

Kare First Love, Peach Girl and Fushigi Yuugi
    Akaku akaku akaku yurete
    Yume no yume no hate e
    Deatte shimatta unmei ga mawaridasu
    Dare mo dare mo shiranai himitsu
    Ochite ochite ochite
    Mou modorenai tsumi o kizande mo kitto

zero X yuuki

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information