AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: When Jokes Get a Bit too Far for Words

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Thumbs down When Jokes Get a Bit too Far for Words

This topic is espeically brought up for 44NekoStar66. I see two sides of that "no such thing as bisexual's thread" that tended to obviously offend ALOT of people. First of all I say he wanted to be a bit of a prick for no reason right? Sooo he pulls a stunt like that, ofcourse that's NOT good or nice at all as i saw in the posts that were made. bisexual IS a catergory of sexuality therefore it exists among the social class and the rest of the world, even science. However im for sure that Neko knew this yet just wanted to joke around and make a riot. which ended up happening. worst part is he's bisexual himself, which makes me wonder STILL why he would proudly say "im bisexual" and still post that thread.

He was wrong for trolling and taking this "joke" a bit too far.

ON the other hand...the AF people were bad repping him left and right which makes me think, will your bad reps matter in the end? why waste your time bad repping such ignorancy of an individual? And just because of one stupid thread? why not take his other threads seriously? If someone screws up in life would you not take them seriously anymore? i see two faults in this. for one thing that "to me you don't exist" sorry that's just acknowleging he's NOT there, therefore your AWARE that he's NOT there. so your still thinking about that person who doesn't exist. get it?

all of this ties to jokes getting way too far. i say if your going to bad rep him for his ignorancy then complain to South Park for all the racial slurs and other stuff in there that are just as offensive as what he said.

i say my rant is done.

Neko you BETTER post in this.
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meka, no offense but while some people take offense to it, they are just going to move on as:

1. That looked like a troll thread

and 2. This is the internet so why should people really take stuff to heart unless is involves the lives of others?
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 09-25-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

meka....your rant is really long. but i like how you straddle the fence most of the time with debates or any topic lately...do you really know what you want? you can't make everyone happy you know.. anyway look i know i trolled mkay? do you think a guy who's 21, living the life he semi-wanted really cares about what those bad reps say? don't try to defend me for that. people are always going to be offended by people like me i don't care simply because they will never see me in their lifetime. Guarantee that.

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hanai_Sempai: Your right.. -__- but my rant has SOMe point to it right? o_o

44NekoStarr66:I know you didn't ask me to defend you, but it just makes me tick that someone would go out of their way to make sure your reps suffer as much as they have from you offending them. as i grow older i find these things quite...hostile.
    -Chowder

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Why is it that you are both extremely inactive and then you both show up at the exact same time o_O; (same person maybe?)

Everyone and anyway has the choice to bad rep anyway if they choose to do so, I don't understand why you are taking this to heart, if i am correct and you are the same person the why pretend you don't care in one account and rant about on the other one?

In anycase, rep is rep.

He was trolling whether he knew it or not, so in the end he deserved the rep.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

I lol'd

"Hero":"OH HEY! A TROLL! (Instead of Troll no Trolling, this is said) TROLL, YOU OFFENDED PEOPLE, YOU GO TOO FAR! TROLL!"

Troll: "BWAHAWHAWHAW, JUST WHAT I WANT, I KNOW I DID THIS. THANK YOU!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o_O ? i don't get it...

and Jose101 idk why you think we're the same person..that's just silly. maybe he's stalking me...i did get his email and junk so *shrug*

reps should be terminated...completely -____-
    -Chowder

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Dude who gives a flying crap. God, everyone is so damn sensitive. You could be either a over sensitive mental case who gives a crap about everyone's feelings and crap like that or just piss in the wind and not care. jeez.

ah yes and hello fellow people i have returned.
    Last edited by International 4-8818; 09-25-2008 at 10:53 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im a girl...maybe im OVER sensitive. YOU deal with it.
    -Chowder

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ View Post
    im a girl...maybe im OVER sensitive. YOU deal with it.
    Wrong. the mods will deal with it. this is obviously a chris crocker thread, "LEAVE THE BISEXUALS ALONE!!!!!!"

and i am done.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jose101 View Post
    Why is it that you are both extremely inactive and then you both show up at the exact same time o_O; (same person maybe?)
    You can't create a proxy account when you already have an active one as it is. Also, when you are IP Banned, you can't make another account period. Once you're IP Banned, that's it unless someone appeals for you.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If your done...im getting the last word. Don't compare Chris Crocker to me EVER. I'm not a guy who think he's a woman...our way of thinking is totally different. -_- i stand corrected about the mods.
    -Chowder

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Hanai_Sempai View Post
    You can't create a proxy account when you already have an active one as it is. Also, when you are IP Banned, you can't make another account period. Once you're IP Banned, that's it unless someone appeals for you.
    Neither member have an IP ban as they posted in this thread today >.>;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-___- my head hurts for no reason.

i just thought about it...AF is so stressful o_O
    it shows true colors of people....i should just stick to Xboxlive

Last edited by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫; 09-25-2008 at 11:05 PM.
    -Chowder

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

im a girl...maybe im OVER sensitive.
    Not all girls are overly sensitive. When some of my students get put down by other girls and I see a fight break out in front of or near my dojo, I let the fight continue. It proves an example that not all girls are just going to sit around and take crap from others. They learned that directly from their Sensei. (Me)

I'm not a guy who think he's a woman...our way of thinking is totally different.
    I may be getting the wrong idea from this statement but this kind of makes you sound like an elitist. There are guys who do think they are women. Some of them are homosexuals, some of them are transvestites and some are both.

Neither member have an IP ban as they posted in this thread today >.>;
    Well not yet. All you have to do is trace their IPs and it's a cakewalk from there.

just thought about it...AF is so stressful o_O
    it shows true colors of people
    Listen, you're letting this get inside you like a virus. AF isn't totally stressful. You just need to relax, take a deep breath and think for a moment as to how you would react and whether or not it would be good to express that in the form of words. It's true though that AF shows the true colors of people but not all people are malignant and hostile at first glance. Most are actually quite nice and helpful. All you have to do is give it a chance. You can do it. Never give up, stay on top of your game and know the only you can control your words and actions.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 09-25-2008 at 11:14 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

your right. totally forsure. writing a novel will probably vent this all out ^^
    -Chowder

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If people are going to get offended at "there is no such thing as bisexual" then they should learn what the hell bisexual really means.

Everyone is born thinking one sex is more sexually attractive than others, but all are born with the ability to see beauty and love in both sexes.

However, "bisexuality" as in, "I like boys AND girls" doesnt exist.

That's called being selfish.

Now making a topic like this, is just retarded and reiterating the fact.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Rants are for your blog. This is also flaming another member.

Closed

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()