AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What do you guys think....?

Member YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 07:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What do you guys think....?

Hey guys,

I'm just extremely bored, and I would like to know the opinions of people on Obama future goals to be able to bring the U.S.A out from crisis. As of right now I'm pretty sure you guys are aware of the situation of the U.S financial problems which is a significant impact on our daily life. I just believe that Obama is our only option to help bring U.S.A back to their feet.

Feel free to express your opinions, and please do not make any racist comments. v(^_^)v

A Reality, inspiring moment begins right now.

Click on the pictures to feed them yummy berries!

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

I like colbert >.> tells awesome jokes and eh doesnt afraid of anything.

Steam ID: Zombilicious

Member YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, yeah I agree. At least he makes politics more entertaining.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Of the two, Obama is the best bet. He's been for increased regulation on finacial markets for a much longer period of time then McCain's 6-7 days. On the other hand, "The Fundamentals of our Economy are sound" indeed. McCain was imprisoned in a Vietnamese Prison Camp for five years, and he didn't even have an economy to steadfastly deregulate.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 09-23-2008 at 08:24 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Obama is the best of the two of course. Hopefully he wins over Mccain.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

If I could vote, it would be Colbert.

Ehh, I don't know about Obama... From what I have heard, he isn't very supportive of Military needs or Verterans. And in my family, those things are really important. McCain on the other hand, is. There isn't a whole lot about McCain that I know of, and from what people say he isn't the best in the bunch, but he has the Military and Veterans up high on his list.

This is all I am willing to say on the matter. I dontknow about any of you, but I think the campaign is turning into a "Black vs. White" battle between voters. That isn't what this is about. I have this friend who is voting for Obama simply because he is a Black man. Not thatbhe cares about what Obama stands for or anything, his skin is all he cares about. That's not what this election is for...

This is purely MY opinion. Please don't take offense...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think we had quite enough supports for military needs, we need to concentrate on our own country instead of others.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by erised_lily View Post
    If I could vote, it would be Colbert.

Ehh, I don't know about Obama... From what I have heard, he isn't very supportive of Military needs or Verterans. And in my family, those things are really important. McCain on the other hand, is. There isn't a whole lot about McCain that I know of, and from what people say he isn't the best in the bunch, but he has the Military and Veterans up high on his list.
    I don't know, unless you define supporting the military as keeping soldiers in foreign lands to die longer and more frequently then is strictly necessary, McCain is probably not the best supporter of the military. It's not the republicans are better supporters of the military (nobody hates the military) it's that democrats disapprove of military adventureism, and don't think we should spend 10 BILLION a month simply to give political motivation to radical Islam.

And how, pray tell, would you support veterans? They either go to work like everyone else if they are able, or not if they aren't. The PotUS doesn't effect this. I haven't heard anything about McCain wanting to give them shiny convertibles, and I haven't heard anything about Obama trying to steal their gold. So are you just basing this on photo ops?

Also worth mentioning: Obama wants to give Americans Universal Health Care. US Veterans are a subset of US Citizens.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I don't know, unless you define supporting the military as keeping soldiers in foreign lands to die longer and more frequently then is strictly necessary, McCain is probably not the best supporter of the military. It's not the republicans are better supporters of the military (nobody hates the military) it's that democrats disapprove of military adventureism, and don't think we should spend 10 BILLION a month simply to give political motivation to radical Islam.

And how, pray tell, would you support veterans? They either go to work like everyone else if they are able, or not if they aren't. The PotUS doesn't effect this. I haven't heard anything about McCain wanting to give them shiny convertibles, and I haven't heard anything about Obama trying to steal their gold. So are you just basing this on photo ops?

Also worth mentioning: Obama wants to give Americans Universal Health Care. US Veterans are a subset of US Citizens.
    I couldn't agree more .

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm gonna make it short and sweet.
    Obama has a solid theory of how he wants America.McCain has a terrible illusion.

kiseki no umi bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 01:34 AM
    Threads

I think Obama is going to see a lot more support than McCain. US citizens are tired of having the stereotypical Republican running for president. We have two mega bases set up in Iraq and I'm sure Obama will pull out the majority of soldiers, but I'm guessing we will be operational in that country for a long time to provide security.

How is Obama not supporting the military, exactly?

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tch, just the fact that McCain keeps flip-flopping and contradicting himself, makes me want to hate him. Nevermind, his politics, he just needs to make up his mind and take an HONEST, CONSISTENT stand on SOMETHING!

Not that Obama is perfect. He's a little high and mighty, and he, just as much as all the republicans, showed Clinton an enormous amount of disrespect when she was running, and tended to say things from time to time that were rather unflattering to his persona.

And, oh, need I say mudslinging? There's nothing quite as annoying and immature as mudslinging in a political campaign. And, as god as my witness, I freakin' swear, I would vote for the first candidate that did none of that. It takes only one freakin' mudslinging add from a runner for me to loose almost all of my respect for them, and both candidates have done their fair share through this whole race. I can't stand it.

....That aside, I don't much care for either of them, but I'm far more in favor of Obama, which seems to be the least bad choice, in this situation, for me.

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Someone has a plan? News to me. Here I thought that both campaigns were endlessly spouting off idiotic, meaningless slogans and vague goals with no means of reaching them while frantically saying that the other will destroy the world. As best as I can tell, both are completely full of crap and run on empty party platforms.
    As to the idea that one party is more or less prone to military action, I must say "Hogwash!" Both parties have long histories of starting wars and of avoiding wars. Currently the Democrats are opposed to the Iraq war for political gain. If they can convince the masses that Bush screwed up royally they gain defacto support by reducing the Republican party's support. Were the situation reversed the Republicans would probably do something similar.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 09-24-2008 at 04:26 PM. Reason: slogans

Closed Thread

Thread Information