AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2-Bonds

Konoha's Blossom kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2009 05:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Naruto Shippuden Movie 2-Bonds

Who's heard of it and Who's as excited as I am?

You can find the trailer on Youtube, but you'll have to find it yourself cuz you can't post other links in threads.

Here's the summary though.

A mysterious group of airborne ninja make a surprise attack on konohakagure.
    The guys tried their best to stop them but konoha was falling fast.
    The fear of an upcoming ninja war almost became a reality.
    As Sakura and Naruto thinking about Sasuke to come back to help them,it seems as if Sasuke hears their thoughts and steps up to help defend the village.
    Sasuke, who's still a missing nin from Konoha and who's trying to kill his brother, Itachi, appears for the second time in front of Naruto at an unknown location to prevent it from coming to fruition.
    Naruto and Sasuke team up to fight something in the heart of darkness.
    After,finishing this sasuke will go back to hunt itachi.

It comes out August 2009!

Who else can't wait?!
    (Member of the Sasu/Saku army! XD)
    (And a supporter of Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sasu Day!)
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Junior Member ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yumiko-Chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2008 03:57 PM
    Threads

I am very excited about the new naruto shippuden movie. I have seen all of the Naruto movies so far, and right now the second movie is my current favorite. But that might change after I watch Bonds, atleast by the looks of the awesome trailers.
    Please join my webiste! http://yumikoworks.proboards.com.
    ~Yumiko-Chan~

Senior Member -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 07:47 PM
    Threads

lol! yeah ive been looking foward to this for a while now...august 09 is ages away

i really,really dont like Sasuke though, but him and Naruto together makes for entertaing viewing lol so im all for it.

~Yumiko-Chan~
    I am very excited about the new naruto shippuden movie. I have seen all of the Naruto movies so far, and right now the second movie is my current favorite. But that might change after I watch Bonds, atleast by the looks of the awesome trailers.
    i've only seen The Land of Snow, half of the 2nd one (its on my ipod lol will prolly watch the rest soon.) and the 1st Shippuden movie. theyve all been awesome so far, hopefully this one is too

- "Yoroshi QUEEEEEEN!!-

Member YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 07:10 PM
    Threads

Seems to be really good !

A Reality, inspiring moment begins right now.

Click on the pictures to feed them yummy berries!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't be excited.Sasuke is gonna come out, but it is non-cannon so it NEVER happened.

Member YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At least we get to see Sasuke for a bit !

Konoha's Blossom kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know. I was starting to miss seeing Sasuke in the movies. I've seen the first and second and a bounus one, but not the third. (That's in the plans for today) And I've also seen the first Shippuden movie, (Which rocked by the way).
    =]
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pshh, who doesn't like Sasuke? (Although I know their are many haters out there) :P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YanoBGI View Post
    Pshh, who doesn't like Sasuke? (Although I know their are many haters out there) :P
    I know! I mean, you have to admit he's a prick sometimes(okay..alot)but can you blame him?
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kyogirl15 View Post
    I know! I mean, you have to admit he's a prick sometimes(okay..alot)but can you blame him?
    If it wasn't for him, I'm pretty sure the storyline would be over. Isn't he the whole point that motivates Naruto to become stronger? :P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YanoBGI View Post
    If it wasn't for him, I'm pretty sure the storyline would be over. Isn't he the whole point that motivates Naruto to become stronger? :P
    Yea! If he wasn't there, there would be no plot. The plot REVOLVES around thier rivalry. I don't read it for all the other's stories,(even though some are pretty cool) I read it to see how everythings going to end. Will Naruto bring Sasuke back? It keeps me on edge. And I love it! ^^
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 01:42 PM
    Threads

Yea, I'm gonna go with I can't freaking wait for this movie. I'm going through Sasuke withdrawls.
    けんわかつのひと。

師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So it comes out in August of 2009? @_@ Such a long way lol...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Too long a wait. I've watched EVERY Trailer about..I dunno....60 times? Beat my head against the wall 20 times.
    My sister was like 'that isn't going to help.'
    And my reply was, 'if I knock myself out, make sure I don't wake up till then.'
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kyogirl15 View Post

It comes out August 2009!

Who else can't wait?!
    me-me-me!!!! *squeal* awesomeness xD I liked the 1st Shippuuden Movie but I never considered the possibility of a second one being released that's great news for me ♥

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Ana`ism' View Post
    me-me-me!!!! *squeal* awesomeness xD I liked the 1st Shippuuden Movie but I never considered the possibility of a second one being released that's great news for me ♥

You're telling me, at first I was like...awww. Another one? It's bad enough Sasuke was cut out of the other ones.
    and then I saw the trailer.
    I screamed.
    Seriously LOUD. I scared the neighbors.
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Closed Thread

Thread Information