AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What are you scared of?

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

My father's new co-worker.

O___O Damn. That man is scary..XD
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well i would say:
    + dying...cause i would lose a lot of stuff.
    +spiders
    +injections x.x
    +losing the ones i love
    +getting bad marks x-x
    +growing old T_T

etc
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Let's say that I'm scared of losing the ones I love, and scared of the dark >.<

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Getting hurt.
    [/kyon facepalm].

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Uh, 400 lbs is not a little bit of fat. It is a bloody lot of fat. Heck, even 300 is way too much.
    Give me a minute to explain this.

Not if you exceed 400 lbs xD
    That itself is not what I am talking about. I'm talking about being close to 300 lbs. My father used to be around that and he was fine.

Some user said she was afraid of getting fat.

Then you'll probably have to drink only water or pump in glucose liquids into your body - just to get yourself on a "simple" diet and get rid of those bloody fats.
    It was at this point that I thought she was referring to all fat people. It turns out she isn't.

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

I fear nothing in this world.
    The only thing I fear is the holy one upstairs.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm scared of a lot of weird and pointless things

- Doolb [Spell it backwards. Even the word gives me chills.]

- Spiders [The way they walk scares me to death]

- Judgement Day [Stupid religion...]

- Snakes [After a recent series of dreams I've had, I cannot even look at snakes without being afraid.]

- Large animals [Bears, tigers, lions, elephants, etc.]

- Tall buildings [I love the city, but I'm always afraid they'll fall on top of me.]

- Riding rollercoasters [I love the thrill, and I always have to ride at least one roller coaster, but I'm always afriad that I'll fall out and it'll run over me, or I'll just fall out and hit the ground... and die, you know.]

- Tijuana, Mexico [No, I have nothing against Tijuana, a lot of my family lives there. But when I'm there, I'm scared someone will come in and murder us, which brings me to my next fear.]

- Murderers [I think everyone's afraid of them, though.]

- Being inside a large building [I'm afraid it will come down and smash us.]

And finally, my biggest fear...

- Looking up computer viruses and the e-mails you get that start them in darkness [I did this recently. All the lights were out, my family was in bed, and I was bored. So, hey, why not look up computer viruses and the e-mails you get that start them? E-mails like "OMGyou have been inFEcTEEED!" Poor grammar and spelling. It's not that that scares me, I really don't know why I'm scared of it. It's honestly a mystery to me.]
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

- Loosing someone close to me
    - Getting lost/ getting trapped somewhere small (I'm claustrophobic)
    - ANTS! (I'm fine with any other bug, besides them)

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Junior Member Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan] has a reputation beyond repute Banned[Alan]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 05:59 PM
    Threads

I fear black holes.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Getting lost in places.;=.=
    [/kyon facepalm].

Junior Member RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Compass Fedora M1911
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2022 12:44 PM
    Threads

I guess it's the same as most people.

Death.
    Losing a loved one.

And I'm also afraid of heights. >_>

Senior Member lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Manekineko Drum
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2010 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmm, lets see here

large birds
    small insects (especically spiders!)
    unplanned pregnancies >.>
    being alone after watching a scary movie/reading something scary
    the dark, if im alone
    clowns (no real reason, their just creepy)
    um..empty libraries
    empty schoolbuilding
    emtpy hospitals
    the slit mouthed woman
    tek tek
    uh...cant think of anything else now but theres ALOT more
    i dance, therefore i am....insane

CHECK OUT MY BLOG: BLOODY HORIZON

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

spiders
    needles
    gay guys
    emos ( ok i dont like them)
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wowzabunny View Post
    spiders
    needles
    gay guys
    emos ( ok i dont like them)
    Why are you afraid of the gay community? What is there to be afraid of? They're individuals, just like everyone else.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

An extremist muslim getting into power, Islam sucks, you can't drink beer and I live for beer.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I get scared when someone pulls boiling food out of the oven when it is cooking in grease, because the grease spits upwards and I fear it might go into my eyes.
    That which is; is the truth.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

These are things I can't stand to the point you can say I'm afriad:

- Tomatoes
    - Cucumbers
    - Public Bathrooms
    - The Ocean
    - Meatloaf
    - That horrible Pizza Sauce stuff
    - Spiders
    - Lakes as well (It's not THAT bad)
    - Small spaces
    - Being completely strapped down, so I can't move my arms and legs (I jitter and fidget a lot, which helps my anxiety)
    - Anything that doesn't allow me to see
    - Sharks
    - Squids/ Octopus (What have you)
    - Jelly fish

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dolls..

I swear..
    [/kyon facepalm].

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Storms. Living in Florida does not help much. But still.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Empty parks.

Theres something about them thats creepy..
    [/kyon facepalm].

Junior Member Wex is on a distinguished road Wex's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads

On my way home last night I got to thinking about this question; and some of the common answers given.

I wouldn't say I'm scared of dying. I'd rather it wouldn't happen, of course; but it's not something I live in fear of. How is it possible to live life if all you think about is how not to die?

Also, I've already (quite morbidly I suppose) accepted the fact that it's most likely that anyone who was alive before my birth is going to die in my lifetime. Worldwide; that's a lot of people. Inclusive of my parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles, teachers, neighbours, all my parent's friends, etc... as that's a given fact, I can't really fear that. Again, it's not going to be a happy-happy moment, but not something to be scared of either.

A lot of people have labelled spiders / bugs as being scary. Hmm, I guess there's the various bug-phobias, but as I don't have any (known) phobia I can't really relate. My best guess is that it's not that these bugs scare you; more that they're creepy. Perhaps I'm falling into a semantics trap though. Either way... bugs don't bother me.

Finally there are psychos (killers, rapists, etc) whom I don't currently fear, but then again I've never knowingly met any, so I can't be sure.

In short there are many things I don't like (phone calls when I'm trying to work for example), but I don't think I actually fear anything; which isn't supposed to be a butch manly thing, it's just a conclusion that I've come to after considerate thought.
    Last edited by Wex; 10-02-2008 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Typo

Member Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Yuri Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 01:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I scared of:
    -Death
    -Getting old (alone)
    -Zombies
    -Aliens
    Friendship 4ever

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

I am scared of:

- Tripping and die. >___> like when walking in the stars at school PEOPLE DIE FROM THAT?! YOU HEAR ME?!
    - That something will happen to my Boyfriend, friends and such.
    - That my house will burn up ;_;
    - Getting older, I WANNA BE YOUNG AND BOOTIFUL FOREVER ;___;
    - Alcoholics and drunk people, they creep the poo outta me.
    - Muscles, like, real butchy, men, women.
    - Fat.
    - Monsters.
    - Zombies.
    - Whales. SERIOUSLY theyre so big it makes me want to cry ;___;
    - What's beyond space. Like there could be ANYTHING
    - Scary looking insects.
    - The dark.
    - Being alone.
    - Hidden mushrooms in our shoolfoodz.
    - Hidden FISH in our schoolfoodz.
    - To choke whan I eat and die.
    - To run and trip and break a leg.
    - To run and fall and relocate my face.
    - To accidently run into something that stabs my eye.
    - To fall and hit my backhead and my blood will like... be everywhere.
    - German Shepherds, theyre scary ;_; as long as they arent puppies :3
    - Persian cats. They have a dead serious cat faise >: creeps me out.
    - LARGE horses.
    - Getting attacked by and army D:
    - Getting bombed by airplanes or something
    - That Sweden will be hit my a meteorshower D:
    - That I will end up for what i count for myself as FAILED when i grow up.
    - That my xbox will burn my room, and my beloved bed ;__; <3
    - That I will crash with dads car when I practise driving.
    - That someone will run over me with a car/bus/truck/airplane/w/e D:
    - That I will fail maths this year =___=!!
    - That my computer will explode when i klick "Post Quick Reply".

Edit: - The meaty sounds in the saw movies.
    Last edited by FierceFeli.; 10-02-2008 at 01:41 PM.
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Senior Member foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 04:20 PM
    around that corner hiding in the trash can
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i wish TT_TT

Things coming towards my face at a high velocity, things with exoskeletons, undead THINGS, sharp objects that are not in my possession, applesauce, small creepy children,deep water, and our school's Vice Principal(scariest woman alive).....<<; Wait..Why has that list grown?!
    Last edited by foxkit2409; 10-02-2008 at 09:16 PM.

Awesome set from Toboe-chan!
    " Do not follow in my footsteps, I run into walls. "
    Dats true <.< >.>

Click here to level up my card!

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I'd have to say...
    -June bugs
    -Crickets
    -Black Holes
    -Dolls/Puppets
    -Clowns
    -Needles
    -The day Nintendo stops making games

Closed Thread

Thread Information