AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: moon fan club

Goddess of Darkness xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Mic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default moon fan club

blog about your fave charaters, and write about if you think sailormoon should be brought back to tv

Wife of I36master sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 03:12 PM
    Threads

my favorite character is Sailormoon. i think she's the coolest scout ever. i wish i could be her. i think it should be brought back to t.v. because everyone wants to know how it ends and would like to see the show again. i don't blame any of them because when i first heard that it was no longer on i totally flipped out. i was crying and punching my pillow. i loved watching Sailormoon befre i left for school and on that note i loved watching her when ever she was on.
    regret nothing and you will survive
    survive and you will succeed
    succeed and you will be happy
    happiness sometimes conquers all.

Junior Member Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132 is a splendid one to behold Amii132's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 04:48 AM
    Threads

i was really upset that sailor moon but my favourite character is amy (mercury) i think it should be back on tv and some other tv shows that havent been on too

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

My favorite character would have to be Lita/Sailor Jupiter. She's so cool, sweet, and funny. And I love how she says every cute guy looks like her old boyfriend.

I really think they need to bring Sailor Moon back to tv. That's where it deserves to be
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

OMG! I totally wish Sailor Moon was back on T.V! but the only problem is that I don't like it dubbed. It's soooooooo much cooler in japanese ^__^. I heard they took it off of cartoon network because of Haruka and Michiru's relationship.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Banned Forum / Chat vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 06:30 AM
    Threads

Smile Pearlove Jewelry Inc. Focalizes Fine Pearl Bridal Jewelry in Online Jewelries

[size=9pt]Grace and fashion are two of the essences of traditional weddings. Pearlove Jewelry Inc. is designing its amazing wedding collections showing both vogue and civility. This company offers handmade pearl bridal jewelry for brides, bridesmaids, and flower girls. From simple necklaces to full bridal sets, Pearlove Jewelry Inc. owns hundreds of styles for clients to make their own choices; and the most uncommon point is that nearly all the wedding jewelries are hand made, which accumulates very deep Chinese traditional wish. [/size]
    [size=9pt]Clients can make their own choices to purchase wedding jewelries on www.pearlove.com . Pearlove offers simple premium pearl strands with double knots; hand knotted pearl jewelry sets with only pearls, different pearl colors pearl jewelry, and pearl beads matching Swarovski or 925 silver chains or other materials. Brides can make their own decision for the jewelry styles. Pearlove also accepts specialized jewelry designs. They can make jewelries according to client’s request. [/size]
    [size=9pt]Pearl bridal jewelry sets are ideal for brides. Every set of pearl jewelry includes a necklace and a pair of earrings. Some have bracelets as well. The length of the jewelries is usually changeable. Styles of the necklaces are usually choker, princess, multi-strand, or flower knotted; from white sets to black pearl jewelry sets, there are plenty of fantastic choices. More details about pearl bridal jewelries are showed on http://www.pearlove.com/pearl-jewelry-bridal-bridesmaid-cl-5_31.html .[/size]
    [size=9pt]Wedding memories are made of refined moments of elegance and grace. Visitors are also welcome to wear formal pearl jewelries in wedding parties. In China, people usually wear hand knotted or simple double knotted premium pearl jewelries in wedding dinners to show their pretty blessing for the newlywed and their families.[/size]
    [size=9pt]For more information please visit http://www.pearlove.com/[/size]

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2010 05:28 PM
    Threads

My favourite Sailor Moon characters are: Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Mercury, in no particular order.

I watch most of the series on Youtube, so I don't know if I would watch it on TV, because I find the dub voices extremely painful. If they were going to bring it back on TV, they need to put it on in Japanese with subtitles. =)

Siggy by me!

Banned Forum / Chat forfun is a jewel in the rough forfun is a jewel in the rough forfun is a jewel in the rough forfun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 09:45 PM
    Threads

my favourite charactor are Sailor Mercury ,i hope the sailor moon will come back to TV soon but when ?

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Favorite character is Sailormoon/Tsukino Usagi, and no, I don't want to see it back on tv. It's run it's course.
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

Closed Thread

Thread Information