AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon Network is going down the toilet

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

Lightbulb Cartoon Network is going down the toilet

Is it just me or is CN really going down hill? They just cancelled toonami, which I was really hoping would make a comeback. AS is doing worse, taking anime off almost completely for crap like tim and eric (which isn't even a cartoon!). They cancelled Shin Chan, and put Code Geass and Moribito at 5 AM!!(4 4 me, the dead hour- too late to stay up but too early to get up :P) Giving them no chance for success becuz of the time and no publicity. CN imho is trying to get rid of wut made them so great. wut do u think?

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Adult Swim is actually not just cartoons."Comedy".Cartoon Network is EXTREMELY terrible.Not even a petition can help.

Senior Member boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2009 02:23 AM
    Threads

I think this was already covered recently in this thread:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78341

Seriously who cares though? Got a problem with it then don't watch. You can easily find the anime you want to watch online to view or download.

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

The anime companies should start talking with Sci-Fi Channel to try to expand their anime showing. Sci-Fi's "Ani-Monday" is a good example of how to air anime, at a later time so cuts are kept to a minimum, and a consistent schedule unlike AS and CN. Cartoon Network has even said they're unsure about picking up Shippuden, despite the fact Naruto is one of their highest show in ratings. Are they stupid or what?
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Member YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 07:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Brojasu View Post
    Is it just me or is CN really going down hill? They just cancelled toonami, which I was really hoping would make a comeback. AS is doing worse, taking anime off almost completely for crap like tim and eric (which isn't even a cartoon!). They cancelled Shin Chan, and put Code Geass and Moribito at 5 AM!!(4 4 me, the dead hour- too late to stay up but too early to get up :P) Giving them no chance for success becuz of the time and no publicity. CN imho is trying to get rid of wut made them so great. wut do u think?
    I couldn't agree with you more. Cartoon Network is basically just becoming a very boring network for me now. I rarely watch that channel anymore lol. Also about Code Geass your absolutely correct, why place it at a time where no one is awake? xD!

A Reality, inspiring moment begins right now.

Click on the pictures to feed them yummy berries!

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

WTF. They cancelled Toonami?!D: I didn't know about that yet!XD

But I was shocked when I heard they did, Toonami has been around CN for a very long time. Showing kick *** shows like DBZ, Yu Yu, and Cowboy Bebop. But then moving onto Naruto, Zatch Bell, and One Piece. Toonami seems to be the only place to watch anime most of the time. AS is pretty okay. Its a good place to put those violent animes the most. But yes, totally messed up on how they put Code Geass at 5AM. Hardly ANYONE wakes up at that time. O_o..

Anywho, its all filled with real life action shows now anyways. CN sucks, with shows like Out of Jimmy's Head and Flapjack. Sooner or later those two will be cancelled. Like the rest of the shows CN put up with.
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Member YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 07:10 PM
    Threads

Yeah seriously lol, why would they cancel Toonami! It was like the best place to watch all the cool anime shows :[.

A Reality, inspiring moment begins right now.

Click on the pictures to feed them yummy berries!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Well, it really doesn't matter anyway. I don't watch TV anymore. I just watch anime and play video games.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Monster hunter Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

The cartoon channels need to bring back the 90s cartoons. Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Animaniacs, Batman: The Animated Series, Samurai Jack, etc.

Or maybe I should just invest in a lot of DVDs. Or Internet bandwidth and an external harddrive.

Banned Forum / Chat ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX has a brilliant future ViperX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2008 11:20 AM
    Threads

if u hate CN and AS then don't watch, get that Anime Network Channel if u have the requirements or that Funi Channel, I heard they air anime series everyday

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You also might want to evaluate if maybe you're finally just getting too old for shōnen anime, which is what they tend to show. Not a lot of advice for seeing good Seinen anime on American TV, though it certainly does come around. Generaly the internet is your friend, lots of anime to see and I think the stuff you stream is legal.

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    You also might want to evaluate if maybe you're finally just getting too old for sh?nen anime, which is what they tend to show. Not a lot of advice for seeing good Seinen anime on American TV, though it certainly does come around. Generaly the internet is your friend, lots of anime to see and I think the stuff you stream is legal.
    Well Im not really looking around for anime, and honestly most shonen shows bore me, wut Im saying is there getting rid of all anime (they really only have 2 shows) for crap and shunning there fanbase, And I guess I brought this up cuz, with the exception of the last year, Ive been watching Toonami for like 10 years. I just happened to turn on the TV right when tom said it was the last showing, I was like WTF?!?

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Well I don't really care anymore, since they don't really show the same shows they air in the Philippines from the US. >>; Haven't even watched CN since '05.

That channel has been hitting rock bottom since they removed a lot of animes from Toonami and AS. And now they started to dig, once they removed Toonami completely and replaced it with old shows that are re-done to something new.

D8 Watch your animes online or buy'em, those are your only good options.

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

I've bought all my anime already, so I can't really complain. But for those who don't have jobs and can't yet purchase their anime, or for those of us who are too lazy to throw in a DVD and wish for quality anime to be conveniently airing on our televisions... c'mon Cartoon Network, at least do it for the children! -.-'
    feed your monster

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

THEY CANCELLED TOONAMI!? PLEASE GOD TELL ME THEY'RE STILL PLAYING NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT LET THEM TAKE NARUTO!

They already took Code Geass, Moribito...AAHHHHHHHHHRG!!!

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Member Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 02:28 PM
    Threads

I just heard the horrible news at school today. I was like "Wtf, why?" I can't believe they removed toonami! The only place I now can look is probably the sci-fi channel. Does anyone know where else they play anime on TV?

Life is full of different suprises. Most you can't predict.

I made my sig and avi ^_^

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

o.O toonami is gone.

Well this is dissapointing. -sigh-
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by YanoBGI View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more. Cartoon Network is basically just becoming a very boring network for me now. I rarely watch that channel anymore lol. Also about Code Geass your absolutely correct, why place it at a time where no one is awake? xD!
    They placed Code Geass at that time because the ratings for anime are really low. They are not low enough to warrant a cancellation of the show, but they are low enough that they have to place it at the end of the block so that their higher rating shows will get more attention. Some viewers say that this will cause Code Geass and Moribito to not get the attention that they deserve, but the ratings say that they were not getting a lot of attention anyway (bare in mind that they are only concerned about television popularity; the fact that Code Geass is popular means nothing to them so long as nobody is watching it).

Anyway, it is true that Toonami is indeed gone after 11 years. Tom (the host for Toonami) gave a monologue towards the end of the last block. I thought that it was a nice touch for him to say "bang" at the end since Steven Blum does his voice as well as Spike Spiegal in Cowboy Bebop (remember Spike's last word?).

The block is gone, but the anime (whatever anime is left) will now be handled by Adult Swim. They plan to make an action block on Fridays but what shows this will include and how long it will be has not been revealed yet.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I quit watching Cartoon Network as soon as they put a show with real people on it.. Inside Jimmy Head I think was the name. -sigh- It really is going down the toilet.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boo radley View Post
    Seriously who cares though? Got a problem with it then don't watch. You can easily find the anime you want to watch online to view or download.

That doesn't work very well for people can't download and stuff quick enough, or they just don't have the time. I mean, I love to watch anime on Adult Swim because it's a lot more convienient to me.

To answer your question, yes, Cartoon Network pretty much sucks now.
    Anime is like only on on Saturday though . . .

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ayako_Star View Post
    I just heard the horrible news at school today. I was like "Wtf, why?" I can't believe they removed toonami! The only place I now can look is probably the sci-fi channel. Does anyone know where else they play anime on TV?
    IFC shows a couple

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki Moon88 View Post
    [/b]

That doesn't work very well for people can't download and stuff quick enough, or they just don't have the time.
    Don't forget that most subs (but not all) are illegal and that people should not be watching them in the first place since illegal fansubs are one of the things (not the only thing) that are tearing the anime industry apart from the inside out!
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Don't forget that most subs (but not all) are illegal and that people should not be watching them in the first place since illegal fansubs are one of the things (not the only thing) that are tearing the anime industry apart from the inside out!
    And I'm too lazy ._. too look online <.< I do like that one show .-. Total Drama Island.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Member ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i want a wii!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kojack View Post
    The cartoon channels need to bring back the 90s cartoons. Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Animaniacs, Batman: The Animated Series, Samurai Jack, etc.

Or maybe I should just invest in a lot of DVDs. Or Internet bandwidth and an external harddrive.
    i misss johnny bravo and animaniacs...........i really don't know why
    PROUD F.B.I (Flordia Born Idiot)

Cows shall take over the world if you want to help the cows take the world then copy this and put it in your signature.

Member ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend has a reputation beyond repute ninja legend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i want a wii!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    I quit watching Cartoon Network as soon as they put a show with real people on it.. Inside Jimmy Head I think was the name. -sigh- It really is going down the toilet.
    they canceled that show a long time ago
    PROUD F.B.I (Flordia Born Idiot)

Cows shall take over the world if you want to help the cows take the world then copy this and put it in your signature.

Closed Thread

Thread Information