AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Giz's Sigs

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Default Giz's Sigs

Well, here's my try at it [been practicing with Paint.net and Phototstudio for quite some time]:

Current

Did this one for a friend

Added: 10/10

Last edited by Gizoku; 10-11-2008 at 01:14 AM.
    Derp.

Junior Member Bitterwood is a jewel in the rough Bitterwood is a jewel in the rough Bitterwood is a jewel in the rough Bitterwood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

They're a bit big, well some.

I like the first one, the way the character is dark and it contrasts with the background. Although the font isn't exactly the best.
    Third one, nice and simple. Just the way I like it, although you could have done more with it
    eight, I love it, but too big.
    Last two are good as well, simple. Mostly what I like.

The others were too big or blurry i my opinion. But good job, you'll get better in time!

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Haha, thanks for the critique. I know I'm not as great as others >.<
    Yeah I know they're too big, but that's how I like my sigs xD

More sigs soon :3
    Derp.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sorry about the quality, I upload them on photobucket first.

Derp.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

You have a talent going for you, but right now that talent isn't showing. The quality of the images you are using aren't the best. It makes your sigs look blurry and I don't think the size they are at help either.
    But other then that you have some talent going for you and I think you will make a great artist.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

[QUOTE=Gizoku;2131824][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]

[quote]
    This one is pretty amazing, it looks fairly simple, but it's my favorite. I like the colors you used here they work well with the extraction, and you are much better at text place and text style than I am you can Furax o_O:
    Last edited by Jose; 09-25-2008 at 12:19 AM. Reason: wrong img o_O;

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

New one... Current

Edit: New:

Thanks to all that posted after.

Edit: Last one for the night
    Last edited by Gizoku; 10-19-2008 at 10:16 PM.
    Derp.

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2014 08:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

I must say, I really like how you do your sigs, you have a talent and if you continue at this rate, you may near perfect, so keep it up, you can do it.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Senior Member Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2013 12:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

You should try finding a pixle size your comfortable with, and it shouldn`t be too big.
    Try finding stocks that are in good quality, try not to use screencaps of streaming videos, they tend to be bad.

The edges on these figures are jagged, there are white leftovers from the bg they have been cut out of.
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...khIIredone.gif
    Hmm since the bg too has jagged edge on top of it, I`m guesing you just cut away some of the bg to make it transparent there.
    So it was a done image, and you just altered the perspective of the img.
    For me it looks like that.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...hikiRukia2.jpg
    Rukia is to blurred.
    The text is too big.
    It`s the figure most people want to see
    Blur the bg, not the figure.

The Silent hill ones is much better ^^
    Loks like I didn`t need to tell you about the blurred Rukia :P
    The first white the girl, I like the bg on that one.
    Though I would proably try to like fade the legs on the girl, there where it meets the site.
    Lower opacity on eraser tool and just erase a bit there.
    Yey

Girl in the avatar is Rikka from Chuunibyou.

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    Threads

Looks amazing! But some of them are a bit too big, and one of them was waaaaay to blurry in my opinion, try making the bg a bit lighter next time. Why not go into a different pixel? Like here's a good one to start off with 400x100 that's a good width and height, the CowBoy Bepop one is a good one! The extraction for that one looks like a cut-out that you messed around with the filter. Good job! A+

Try mess around with the pen tool feature too, that's always good for either A.) Extractions, and B.) Drawing designs.

The World of Warcraft one is outstanding, the fractals you did was a good job, I like the linear light that abides within the area. Kudo's.

Er...Lemme see what else, the Silent Hill ones are good too as well, the text is blended well. Keep up the good work! I would love to see more.
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 10-19-2008 at 09:46 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

=p Thank you.

Another one just to keep pace. I...tried something new on this one...>.<

Lawl, I'm pooing these out >.<
    Last edited by Gizoku; 10-21-2008 at 10:31 PM.
    Derp.

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

Your works are getting better and as for your last one.. at a first glance it doesn't really catch the eye but i like the way you played that pattern into the background.. It could have used a bit more a different color but I like it. ^^ Keep up the work
    "Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks jamie :]

Update:

Edit: I know its really big, but I dont stick to one size of sigs.
    Last edited by Gizoku; 11-01-2008 at 07:21 PM.
    Derp.

Closed Thread

Thread Information