AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The unofficial zombie survival discussion thread

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The unofficial zombie survival discussion thread

In case you've never seen a thread like this; you discuss one simple question. What would you do in case of a zombie outbreak? I know what you're thinking: "Zombies don't exist." Keep in mind, this question is all out of fun.

So, discuss your strategy in case this would happen.

For the sake of the discussion and to get you thinking, here is a quiz
    http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zFzombiequiz.html

Below is my strategy. Don't read it if your dying to make your own. (keep it realistic. No Superpowers or anything that you couldn't do)

I'd run straight for a supermarket and fortify every exit/entrance. I'd use the bathrooms as a hide-out due to the stability of the walls, and since it's so enclosed. I'd grab a Glock as a weapon and plenty of things to make fires. If any zombies ever got in, I'd shoot them in the head or make some fire (Since this is my "fort" I'd find the fire exstinguishers too) I think I could survive pretty long using this tactic.

Well, Discuss! Write your strategy, make comments. Do whatever! This is a thread for fun =D
    Last edited by Zombiliciouss; 09-20-2008 at 09:36 PM.

Steam ID: Zombilicious

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Here is a better quiz thing.

The cool blogger did this a while back

*Steals from Rei*

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jose101 View Post
    Here is a better quiz thing.

The cool blogger did this a while back

*Steals from Rei*

I'm quite impressed. I'll replace that with the current quiz right away.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I get my wife and kid into the car and book it for the family farm back in Iowa.

Continuing a zombie hoard generally requires contact and zombies catching and converting people without too many casualties on the zombies part. Pretty easy to do in a city. However back there in the country everybody is armed both in melee weapons (everybody needs an axe for something or other) and pretty much everybody has guns and lots of ammo. And longarms too, not just piddly handguns.

Also we have litterally tons of food stored in the silos and the ability to make more next year, plus horses and wells. So we'd do well in the post zombie world.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'll go up the attic, store a bunch of nonperishable food items (spam spam spam spam spam) in it, and pull the stairs up behind me.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiliciouss View Post
    I'd run straight for a supermarket and fortify every exit/entrance. I'd use the bathrooms as a hide-out due to the stability of the walls, and since it's so enclosed. I'd grab a Glock as a weapon and plenty of things to make fires. If any zombies ever got in, I'd shoot them in the head or make some fire (Since this is my "fort" I'd find the fire exstinguishers too) I think I could survive pretty long using this tactic.
    I disagree with this somehow. Even if the supermarket sounds totally awesome at first, think about this for a second:
    1) Everyone will be running for it. More people = more zombies are attracted
    2) I'm assuming you're in the city and the outbreak is large scale. Staying there WILL kill you. The city is infested with people. More people = more zombies eventually.
    3) Fortifying every entrance might take up too much time and the basic exterior of a supermarket is a huge display window showing the fresh, delicious food inside. Humans inside, zombies outside. Tasty?

I'd do what sunnyside said. I'd head straight for the family's farm and defend from there. The house we have has two floors and the stairs are easily destroyable so none of the zombies can actually come up (VERY high ceilings). We can hole up there with any of the non-perishable food we have in store (usually have enough stock for three months or so) and if it gets down to it, we can send a small but armed patrol down with a ladder to kill the animals nearby. If things get desperate, we can run for the nearby dock we have and get on the speedboat to head for the island about 5 minutes away.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kersheys View Post
    I disagree with this somehow. Even if the supermarket sounds totally awesome at first, think about this for a second:
    1) Everyone will be running for it. More people = more zombies are attracted
    2) I'm assuming you're in the city and the outbreak is large scale. Staying there WILL kill you. The city is infested with people. More people = more zombies eventually.
    3) Fortifying every entrance might take up too much time and the basic exterior of a supermarket is a huge display window showing the fresh, delicious food inside. Humans inside, zombies outside. Tasty?

I'd do what sunnyside said. I'd head straight for the family's farm and defend from there. The house we have has two floors and the stairs are easily destroyable so none of the zombies can actually come up (VERY high ceilings). We can hole up there with any of the non-perishable food we have in store (usually have enough stock for three months or so) and if it gets down to it, we can send a small but armed patrol down with a ladder to kill the animals nearby. If things get desperate, we can run for the nearby dock we have and get on the speedboat to head for the island about 5 minutes away.
    I live in a small town. So only your third point applies to me. Even then, this is why I chose the bathroom as my main area. I'd fortify mostly the bathroom door. The only problem I have with that technique is... There is only one way in and out. In some ways that works in my favor. In most ways, it doesn't.

The only flaw I see in your plan is; you get to the island... Then what? You can't set up camp because you'd need to leave the house FAST, considering it would be a REALLY desperate situation.
    Last edited by Zombiliciouss; 09-20-2008 at 10:52 PM.

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not necessarily. I don't need to set up camp because the government has it set up as one of their "stations" for the coast guard. They never use it but they keep it stocked and ready for any case. They've built a cement tower with two rooms and the only way up is using a ladder -- which zombies can't use.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Another advantage of the country is the open space. In the city odds are there will be some way to approach you that you can't cover. i.e. if you're in a bathroom eventually your scent will draw zombies, and then you're stuck.

In the country like most houses ours has a lot of space around it. And without city lights you can see fairly well even at night unless it's cloudy. (And we've got those fun flashlights that you can recharge by hand). So even one person on the roof can watch all aproaches and start the killing early if zombies approach.

Though I'm guessing if at all possibile people would be clustered in some buildings. Actually we might try and hold the local small town. Since there are more guns than people every man, woman, and child would be defending.

Actually it just occured to me this actually might become somewhat relevant if society ever collapses and the zombies are starving people from the big cities. At which point we'd probably be in the small local town trying to defend the main grain silos.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-20-2008 at 11:17 PM.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

An island in the pacific might be better if there ever was such a massive outbreak. Zombies can't swim.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

ahhhh well seing as i im a pessimist i would probably lose sanity run to the nearest mall and find the small candy shop that has the best candies ever rob it and then probably get killed by zombies

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh.. the quiz on the OP:

Oh and everyone should have this:

Senior Member boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2009 02:23 AM
    Threads

I would stock up on guns and food. After food runs out and I realize that I am the last human left I would go about rampaging the streets taking as many zombies to the grave with myself.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nagomumakuri View Post
    ahhhh well seing as i im a pessimist i would probably lose sanity run to the nearest mall and find the small candy shop that has the best candies ever rob it and then probably get killed by zombies

Slight change of plan. I get my wife, kid, and Nagomumakuri and then head out to the farm.

No giving up on my watch.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Well, since I live in the country, I would get our chainsaw (much more effecient than an axe) and lock myself in a library. There, I would learn all I could of medicine and anatomy and physics and chemistry and ect. I would then proceed to make a cure for Zombie-itis. I would then steal a plane from a crop duster and spread the cure all over the affected areas. I know. I'm such a hero. =)

~*Lady

samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I would sit on my roof with a PSG-1 and snipe them all from afar. I would also have a P90 and a side-arm of a USP for when I need to go shopping for some more goods and needs.

If not then I would probably go to bed and sleep through it as best I can..or hide in the bathtub. Nothing can ever kill or harm you if you are to you hide in a bathtub. NOTHING!
    That which is; is the truth.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The way I see it I would be pretty much screwed, wouldn't I, seeing as possession of firearms are illegal in Japan, zombie outbreak or not. I'd probably immigrate to Texas or something and buy myself a gun at the dimestore.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

lol I got an A!
    w00tz I survive!
    But I'd probably go to the pub near my house, it's far away from the centre of the town and heavily built. The village has food and stuff but I'd also take my own. I would try and contact some kind of help and get together a group of people to stay with me.

Tbh, I'd play it out as much like Shawn of the Dead as possible.
    (oh and for weapons: crickets bats, swingball pole, fire pokers, axes, hedge shears. Basically anything in my garage that could damage zombies)
    Last edited by SSDynamite; 09-21-2008 at 09:33 AM.

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

I got an A+.
    But I would practically stay at my home. Fortify it and then out on the day I would look around the city for some stronger weapons and food.
    Probably set out a radio signal calling for help. Go to the closest police station and grab guns. Then go to the closest DIY store and grab some chainsaws. AWW YEAAH!!

Since it's holland we don't have that much weapons. So only weapon I could find are knifes and glock's. And some tools which could be used as weapons. Because Holland is stuffed with people everybody is pretty much screwed. But don't think you're done for. Because everybody has seen the movies and stuff. And they all came up with some tactics. So everybody will fortify and kill.

Bytheway. Depending on the source that causes people to turn zombie I would act differently.

If virus. I would do what's above and just not get hurt.
    If any like headcrabs. I would kill as many of them. And then the zombies would be easier to kill. HALF LIFE STYLE BIATCH!!! That's what I would yell at them head crabs when I run at them with my crowbar!
    Last edited by Dxon; 09-21-2008 at 10:22 AM.

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Well, since I live in the country, I would get our chainsaw (much more effecient than an axe)
    But chainsaws can run out of gas - when it does, it's more useless than an axe. It'll just be a huge heavy object that can't be carried when speed is essential. Chainsaws are also noisy - they'll attract every single zombie within 5 miles especially since it's the countryside where sounds can be heard across open areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    The way I see it I would be pretty much screwed, wouldn't I, seeing as possession of firearms are illegal in Japan, zombie outbreak or not. I'd probably immigrate to Texas or something and buy myself a gun at the dimestore.
    I'd stay in Japan if I were you. If there's one thing anime taught us, it's that Japanese police are much better than American forces :P

Also, when it comes to zombies, blades > guns anytime. They do NOT run out of ammo, are definitely a lot quieter and are much more useful in the long run.
    Last edited by Magelation; 09-21-2008 at 10:24 AM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    If not then I would probably go to bed and sleep through it as best I can..or hide in the bathtub. Nothing can ever kill or harm you if you are to you hide in a bathtub. NOTHING!
    I know!! You could probably survive nuclear war if you just hid in your bathtub. ^^

I'd stay in Japan if I were you. If there's one thing anime taught us, it's that Japanese police are much better than American forces :P

Also, when it comes to zombies, blades > guns anytime. They do NOT run out of ammo, are definitely a lot quieter and are much more useful in the long run.
    The Japanese police aren't that good. And it's not like anyone can just walk into a store and buy a katana either. And they are bloody expensive because they are all handmade. And if you don't know how to use it, you'd probably be better off with a hatchet or something of that sort. =P
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

xD I wasn't being serious about the Japanese police part.

In any case, I'd stay in Japan. Buttload of islands, better quality blades (whether you can find them is up to you), a lot less people = a lot less zombies to deal with.

Senior Member Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 09:32 PM
    Threads

location also matters, i live in the middle of nowhere already so all i really need is a gun and lots of food, could last for weeks until food runs out, then id go look for more with my dads 30-30 beside me

My sister is Kissed by Neji my OTHER sister is Morning Grace.......i gots family!

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

xD I wasn't being serious about the Japanese police part.

In any case, I'd stay in Japan. Buttload of islands, better quality blades (whether you can find them is up to you), a lot less people = a lot less zombies to deal with.
    A lot less people...? Japan is the 10th most populated country in the world. And it's this tiny little island country.

A breakout in downtown Tokyo would be hell. >_<
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A breakout in downtown Tokyo would be hell. >_<
    Well, there was this rather exceptionally bad movie I once rented on a dare titled Tokyo Zombie... Did I mention it was really bad?
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Closed Thread

Thread Information