AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Typical Topic, For A Typical..

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2013 12:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think I listed them all. Except for the super chibi thing, I think anyway.

So who's your favorite and why?

Mine's probally..

Venus or Saturn, but I voted Saturn, because I don't remember why I liked Venus.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Junior Member Lady Megana is infamous around these parts Lady Megana is infamous around these parts Lady Megana is infamous around these parts Lady Megana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2003 05:37 AM
    Threads

I like a lot of them (Saturn, Neptune, Venus, Pluto), but Pluto best.
    <span style='color:yellow'>Learn to love the price you pay.
    Trust me dear you&#39;re better off this way.</span>

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 06:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

*diehard Uranus fan*

After that I was an old fan of Mars ^^

Member Telsa Starling Telsa Starling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2003 07:27 PM
    Threads

Rini is the best in my eyes. She doesn&#39;t pose to know everything or be pretty and girlish. She&#39;s a stubborn brat, and I love her for it. ^_^

<span style='colorink'>.:|This is where destiny meets reality. And we all go out for drinks|:.</span>

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Personally I find her to claim to know everything and to try too hard to be pretty and feminine moreso than just about all the others, but hey, to each their own ^^;

You know, the Starlights are missing (Because I won&#39;t even go into the many many other senshi, both villains and in the manga).

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rini is obnoxious, someone just needs to kill her.

Like that image I drew Rei, like two years ago.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don&#39;t think so. She&#39;s so young and she&#39;s been through so much. I think in a way everyone has felt like her at least once. Alone, lost, confused, or hurt. The story of rini touches my heart honestly. I&#39;d be that way too. Wow. o.o; I&#39;m glad I had a good parent&#33;

<span style='colorink'>.:|This is where destiny meets reality. And we all go out for drinks|:.</span>

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She hasn&#39;t been through all that much when you consider what Usagi has to go through almost every season.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True. But Usagi is a complete idiot.. x.x She&#39;s like "Oh&#33; A branch&#33; Let me trip over it&#33; --Thud--". Heh.. Good point though. Like mother, like daughter?

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 08:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Chibi-Usa Rini whatever... UGH LET ME SHOOT HER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Anyway, I do like Serena the best but that is because of the way she can be that ditz and when it really comes down to it she is there for the people that she cares about.

My second favorite would have to be saturn, the way she is so quiet and reserved... and how she just kicks some serious rear end.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank god someone else wants to kill her.

I wish they&#39;d let us. Kill all memory of her, I mean.

Senior Member Cloud Strife is an unknown quantity at this point Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2004 11:45 PM
    Threads

uranus. you know you love her. uranus world shaking baby.
    "I'd rather not deal with tired weaklings now...I'll kill you all later." Albel Nox - Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Uranus... hmmm... her attitude tends to get on my nerves sometimes but ya... she&#39;s cool... kinda different which adds flavor to the anime... but dunno I am impartial when it comes to her really.

And yes... Chibi Usa... Oh gawd that girl annoys me... the fact she comes to take the crystal away from Serena... of whom is Sailor Moon of whom can be the ONLY person with the Crystal and yet she doesn&#39;t know it is Sailor Moon. AHHH HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Then again the fact that no one can guess its here is a little odd... but Rini just takes the cake.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Senior Member Cloud Strife is an unknown quantity at this point Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey shey you&#39;ve seen sailor stars right? what do you think of that season? i think it&#39;s the best season.

i might be off topic but you should&#39;ve put sailor star fighter in there too. seiya kou and haruka pwn you.
    "I'd rather not deal with tired weaklings now...I'll kill you all later." Albel Nox - Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oooh, I forgot about them. That&#39;s why I asked if there was anyone I forgot&#33;

Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Actually, no I ve failed to see Sailor Stars, though from the reviews I ve read the shots I have seen I am rather inclined to TRY and see it.
    I want to because welll Sailor Moon is my first and foremost favorite Anime and I miss not being able to see the ending of it... though I ve heard mixed things about the ending.

Though I haven&#39;t seen it, I know a lot about the Characters and the Stars sound like awesome characters... so yes I would have to agree that they are good characters too

They still don&#39;t beat Usagi though.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

seiya flirts with usagi during the whole season. he calls her "odango" (dumpling) and they hardly show mamoru in the series until the very end. that season is based on seiya kou and tsukino usagi.

beats the other seasons. i only liked this season.

Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh yes, Seiya is an interesting character, rather well done from what I can tell.

Silly Ai for forgetting the Stars&#33; How could you&#33;

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah how could you f00&#39; <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I&#39;ve never seen the stars episodes...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if you did, you&#39;d like them. i never thought i&#39;d like sailor moon until i saw that season.

Senior Member Kukosunosuke Kukosunosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2003 04:54 PM
    Threads

o.0 I never saw Stars either. ^_^;

Saturn all the way, babeh&#33;
    <span style='color:blue'>Phear my Rei minions&#33;</span>

THAT oughta push Ai&#39;s buttons.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There&#39;s just something about guys that transform into girls, and try to steal away other people&#39;s girlfriends, that disturbs me.

Member AznAnimeFreak AznAnimeFreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2004 10:56 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Princess Ai@Oct 16 2003, 07:46 PM
    There&#39;s just something about guys that transform into girls, and try to steal away other people&#39;s girlfriends, that disturbs me.
    [QUOTE]
    oh yeah...

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Cloud Strife@Oct 16 2003, 11:47 AM
    uranus. you know you love her. uranus world shaking baby.
    And that die-for-her sexy voice XD

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information