AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When You Have School/College/Work, Do You Cherish Your Free Time More?

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default When You Have School/College/Work, Do You Cherish Your Free Time More?

When You Have School/College/Work, Do You Cherish Your Free Time More?

I personally do. Now that I am in college again I think "Yes! No college tomorrow! Now I can stay up late without the worry of not waking up in time!". Whereas in the holidays I tired of staying up late/into the early hours and did not know what to do with my spare time. Now I cherish this free time and also my weekends a lot more as now I am once again a college student with a schedule to keep track of and only have limited times off to get on with other personal matters other than my education.

A lot of my time goes into college work these days so this free time that I have seems much more nicer and decent to me. Cherishing worthy.

What say you?
    That which is; is the truth.

Member Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 08:32 PM
    Threads

hell yea! i have to work! train kendo ! ANd GO TO COLLEGE! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee my free time! in love in my free time!!!! gambate!!!!

"Righteous one shall always prevail"

sig by DATA/ Sintax

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post

I personally do. Now that I am in college again I think "Yes! No college tomorrow! Now I can stay up late without the worry of not waking up in time!". Whereas in the holidays I tired of staying up late/into the early hours and did not know what to do with my spare time. Now I cherish this free time and also my weekends a lot more as now I am once again a college student with a schedule to keep track of and only have limited times off to get on with other personal matters other than my education.

A lot of my time goes into college work these days so this free time that I have seems much more nicer and decent to me. Cherishing worthy.

What say you?
    Do I miss having my free time T^T Yes I do cherish it more when I'm in highschool but then I say ugg.... I'm gonna have to go back soon again. That's why I love summer. Your right though. Its 100% more cherished when your in school/college.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Ohhh yeah. I don't have as much free time at all, so I want to make the most out of what I DO have. =3
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Beer and Burgers Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2008 08:56 AM
    Threads

Pretty much summed up in the exact way I would have said. Over the summer I feel rather bored with my free tim and thus it doesn't seem important, but when I go back to uni, I lose a fair amount of my free time, and thus I always feel like it needs to be cherished.

Big thanks to Jagan Eye for making the sig, much appriciated ^.^

Member Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 09:09 AM
    Threads

There needs to be a reasonable balance. When you lack something, you long for it, and when you have it, you lack for what you gave up on to accomplish it. It's tricky, but there are times when we need to be kept busy constantly, just as there are times we need a significant amount of time to relax.

"They say that if you love something 'let it go' and if it never returns it was never yours. But no one ever tells you that this is only true for an earnest and humble heart. Others can solely afford to chase with scarred hands of true repentance and a now-worthy heart."

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

Oh, yes. When I don't have to work or go to college and study all the time and whatnot for long periods of time, I do get a bit bored with all my free time. But once work and school starts back up, I very much cherish my free time.
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I worked for a month enough to buy myself some paraphenelia that I won't say since I will win AF nerd for life.I did cherish my free time alot.I spent every minute I had living fast paced.It was a job a 30 year old should do not a 14 year old.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Yeah, when I'm in school I'm always waiting for the weekend or afterschool so I have a chance to do what I want. On weekends during school I wake up early so I don't waste precious free time. During summer when I wasnt in school I used to wake up at noon since I had enough free time to do that. Now I obviously cant >.>;
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I do - especially during last period on Friday when I count down the minutes from the start of our class to the end, when I can get ready for the weekend.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix has a reputation beyond repute alarix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 09:48 PM
    Southern Hemisphere of Pluto which isn't a planet anymore, so call it a rock the size of Australia.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post

What say you?
    YES! Just had a whole string of mock exams this week.

I had two 3-hour exams yesterday with only 10 minutes between them so I was like....

I was so hungry through the second exam, I couldn't concentrate. They also happened to give the essay question I didn't study for.

To much school work..............................

*sighs and thinks back to carefree primary school days*

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Oh you bet! My schedule is jam packed, AND I have to work a lot. Life sure gets hectic x_x;. The little bit of my free time is most certainly cherished.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Free time? What's that?

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

Yes, but only in ways that involve relaxing. lol.

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2023 12:58 AM
    Threads

Now that I am in college I have more free time than I did in high school, which is very nice. Though in high school it was not like my days were busy, high school was generally just a waste of time.

I have learned how to manage my time better. I no longer procrastinate as bad as I did in high school. I have a paper due on Wed. Back in high school I would have started on it Tuesday night. I plan on starting on it tomorrow evening.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes - especially when I have to go to school (which I've been dumping lately), train karate, do chores, practice piano, vocals, get my manga series done before the date etc...=w=; But yet again, I still can manage to have 4 carefree hours per day. I'm super. But still, even for 4 hours, I cherished every second of it.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Senior Member Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

I barley have any free time what with my AP's (damn Project A) and my job and my community service (I read to children at my local library). So yes, when I have free time I like to be alone and not have to think about school or work or anything, I just like to listen to some music and read a nice relaxing book in my room, I love it but it goes by way too fast.
    I never play to win. But I do play not to lose.

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

I definitely enjoy free times ! But lately, I've been having less free time. It's freaking me . . I have to do those reports, projects, and super long homeworks . .
    »
    inactive ;

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I do not enjoy my free time all of that much anymore. Not unless it's with my friends, going to a game (to see the marching band, of course!), or practicing my bassoon and making progress.

~Made by me~

Senior Member boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2009 02:23 AM
    Threads

I used to work over 40 hours a week and spent 25 hours a week in class Monday through Fridays. I cherished weekends and partied hard. Then I was working 24 hours a week and no school. I was so so bored. Now I work 40 hours a week and am still bored. I am still too used to having no time Monday through Friday so I don't know what to do with myself after work anymore.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Totally.
    I love having a schedule back! Not only do I appriciate my free time more but I can remember what dayit is(totally Saturday today)

Actually this morning my alarm went off, as I got up to make it stop I thought to myself "omgz its Saturday!!!!" then I went back to sleep for another 3 and a half hours XD ame boy did I cherish that sleep!

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Excellent answers. I thought this thread wouldn't get past two posts at the most.

To be honest though, I prefer having less free time just simply because I cherish it more all-in-all. I really enjoy learning so therefore I love going to college, and at the same time I cherish my free-time more than mostly anything else as a result. In the summer holidays the ONLY thing I have is free time and I get bored with it. I do somewhat like to have it, although I still tire of it to be honest.
    That which is; is the truth.

Junior Member lisa1302 is on a distinguished road lisa1302's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2008 07:17 AM
    Threads

Default i do miss my free time sumtimes...:-)

of course i do..
    in my place we dun hv all those summer thing..
    every year is hot.luv it!
    can't stand cold...hehe

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    Threads

when I have a lot of time!!! I'll gonne be on at af! LOL! or go to my friend's place!LOL!
    siggy by tsuki

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Yes, when it gets to Friday, I'm like "YES! no more factory for two days! and its pay day!!!!" So yeah, I love my free time now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information