Type:
TV series - 24 episodes + 2 specials (not OVA's) (there's also a movie, but i'm not including it in here)
Genre: Drama, Comedy, Supernatural, Romance

Plot synopsis
Clannad is set in a high-school located in some Japanese town. Okazaki Tomoya is a third-year student who doesn`t take his studies seriously. Always late for class, he`s seen as a delinquent by the rest of his classmates who are busy preparing for their entrance examinations. Needless to say, he hasn`t too many close friends either.
Tomoya seems not to mind too - until one day he meets a girl, Furukawa Nagisa, who is left alone without friends on this school, because everybody she knew already graduated. What a clumsy girl, he thinks at first. But he can`t leave her alone and so, while helping her, he meets a few other girls from his school. Although he doesn`t care much about them at first, he soon opens his heart to them as they get to know each other better.

Story (8/10)
The first half of the series was actually quite a weird story... But after Fuko's story arc is finished, it starts to go into the more serious part of the story. I thought it was really well done by doing that, even if it did seem to drag on just a little bit in a couple of episodes.

Characters (8/10)
I really wish they had shown more of the twins together. For some reason they reminded me a lot of Tsukasa and Kagami from Lucky Star (I honestly don't know why even).
But the main stars, Okazaki and Furukawa really make this show a beautiful romance.
Not to mention her parents are so awesome.

Art/animation (10/10)
OMG, probably one of the most beautiful art styles of any anime I've seen so far. It really makes it seem like a much more mature romance show simply because of it, while still maintaining that stylized "teenage romance" side.

Voice acting, music (9/10)
Really well done. The music was amazing, the voice talents felt (sounded?) so natural, and there really isnt a whole lot else to say about this.

Overall (9/10)
WATCH IT.
That was the only thing i knew about it going in. It was given to me without an explanation of the story or anything, except to watch it. The only reason I'm not giving this a 10/10 is because there isn't enough Fuko in the last half to satisfy me.