AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bleach and Inuyasha meet

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 10:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Bleach and Inuyasha meet

What do you guys think would happen if the two animes meet. Also if they fought who do you think would win? Name 2 people and why you think that person won.

Ex: Orihime & Kagome.
    Orihime because she doesn't use arrows and he has attack, defenses and healing.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 03:12 PM
    Threads

Hmm. Really? Orihime would win? Well... now that I think about it... everytime Kagome would shoot an arrow, Orihime will just reject it. So yeah... I agree with you.

InuYasha vs. Ichigo
    I'd be a tie. Both characters are equal in strength to me.

Sango vs. Rukia
    Rukia... no doubt.

Sesshomaru vs. Uryuu (Before he lost his powers [That's an odd pairO.o"])
    You know... I want to know what other people think about this one. ^^
    "Up is Down"

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 07:26 PM
    Threads

Well I think Fluffy would win, I mean, Uryuu can only shoot arrows, and use that sword like thingy............Fluffy can use his wip of light and deflest his arrows plus cut that sword thing in half, and he could inflict damage on Uryuu while doing it^^, GO FLUFFY!!!!
    All Fangirls Should Know What I'm Thinking
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 02:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

idk ichigo would pwn all of them becaue he has reiatsu which can lead to bankai all inuyasha has is the tetsuga and we know its limitations plus the inuyasha realm is so limited
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Senior Member Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 10:32 PM
    Threads

Inuyasha would so cut Ichigo in two and then Miroku would use his wind tunnel to hide the remains

My sister is Kissed by Neji my OTHER sister is Morning Grace.......i gots family!

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Inuyasha's father (at full strength and welding the hell sword) vs. Kenpachi.

Kenpachi because he can take the damage and send it right back.

Yamamoto vs. Inuyasha and Shashomaru (both as they were at the end of the manga) along with the friends.

Inuyasha. Because with the power to send things into hell and the wind tunnel
    they could just send the flames away and Shashomaru could attack.

Also if you want compare other shows as well. Just do as we are doing right now.

Senior Member InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 11:49 PM
    Threads

I don't know about that rukia vs. sango. I don't think rukia would win. Sango is a fast tough little cookie. That and they both are extremely wise characters. If they started to battle they would be talking during the fight and would probably eventually realize wtf, what we doing lets get some sweet dumplings and tea. Then hang out like sis's
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

If you truly love someone, you would be able to set them free.
    Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

Just a lil someum I thought of when I watched the last Inu ep.

o>
    | Tha Green Flamingo is coming 4 U!
    (")7
    .]z

Senior Member ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 11:17 PM
    Threads

mmm...let me see....

rukia vs sango....

i think Rukia would win cus i think she's more powerful in a way..

renji vs koga

renji would win no doubt, although kouga does have the speed to dudge his attacks...>.<

ichigo vs inuyasha

i think it would be a tie,cus they're both strong and they both don't like to give up....that would be a good match to watch^^!!
    Signature made by: Greenflames.....THANKIES*hugs*

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by InuArt12 View Post
    I don't know about that rukia vs. sango. I don't think rukia would win. Sango is a fast tough little cookie. That and they both are extremely wise characters. If they started to battle they would be talking during the fight and would probably eventually realize wtf, what we doing lets get some sweet dumplings and tea. Then hang out like sis's
    Oh so true...
    "Up is Down"

Vikky's #1 slave WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2009 04:29 AM
    Threads

Hmmmm.....

InuYasha vs. Ichigo = I say InuYasha would win

Kagome vs. Orihime = ....Idk....Haven't seen Orihime in action on Bleach yet..gotta watch it more

Rukia vs. Sango = Hmmm...I say sango cause she's got Kirara to help her
    '' A being that inherits the shape of a Wolf, but retains the mind of a man. Who can switch between the form of a man or beast at a moments' notice... He got the best of two worlds. Better be afraid... Cause he'll either tear your throat out...Or shoot you.''

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It would become the most mainstream anime/manga and would cause this already filled world w/ fan girls insane.

Member Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2008 11:16 PM
    Threads

I guess ichigo must win because he's very strong

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 12:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

Ichigo vs. Inuyasha: Ichigo: Ichigo has too much in the speed department(In all other departments too) In my opinion he is faster than Sesshomaru and we all know that Inuyasha can't beat Sesshomaru cause Sesshomaru is too fast for him. So that should tell you that Ichigo would run circles around Inuyasha slashing him to pieces.
    Last edited by Lord Tsukuyomi; 10-29-2008 at 12:29 AM.
    A sig made by Hikarin. Very uber, thanks a lot.

Bottom sig by blueangel06661. Thank you very much.

Vikky's #1 slave WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot has a reputation beyond repute WolfShot's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2009 04:29 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tsukuyomi View Post
    Ichigo vs. Inuyasha: Ichigo: Ichigo has too much in the speed department(In all other departments too) In my opinion he is faster than Sesshomaru and we all know that Inuyasha can't beat Sesshomaru cause Sesshomaru is too fast for him. So that should tell you that Ichigo would run circles around Inuyasha slashing him to pieces.
    Meh, you're giving Ichigo way to much credit. Remember now that InuYasha's pretty fast too you know. Though I'm pretty sure that Sesshomaru would defeat Ichigo alot quicker then InuYasha, since he is the faster son of the great dog demon InuTaisho*. *I think that's what the dads name is
    '' A being that inherits the shape of a Wolf, but retains the mind of a man. Who can switch between the form of a man or beast at a moments' notice... He got the best of two worlds. Better be afraid... Cause he'll either tear your throat out...Or shoot you.''

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowShot View Post
    Meh, you're giving Ichigo way to much credit. Remember now that InuYasha's pretty fast too you know. Though I'm pretty sure that Sesshomaru would defeat Ichigo alot quicker then InuYasha, since he is the faster son of the great dog demon InuTaisho*. *I think that's what the dads name is
    Don't forget that Ichigo is hollowfied and with bankai he could most likely defeat Sesshomaru. Also if not the speed he does have Getsuga Tensho*.
    *Sorry if spelled wrong.

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowShot View Post
    I give credit where credit is due. Inuyasha is fast, but Ichigo is way faster. Flash Step+The Getsugatensho. The end......Game, set, and match

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
    Don't forget that Ichigo is hollowfied and with bankai he could most likely defeat Sesshomaru. Also if not the speed he does have Getsuga Tensho*.
    *Sorry if spelled wrong.
    Remember Sesshomaru has a few tricks of his own......Poison Claws, Tokjin(Sorry if I spelled that wrong) and he has Dragon Thunder sword technique(In one of the movies.....I think it was the 3rd one).Still from the battle statistics I think that Ichigo(Hollowfied and bankai) would still come out on top, but it would be a very close battle.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tsukuyomi View Post
    Remember Sesshomaru has a few tricks of his own......Poison Claws, Tokjin(Sorry if I spelled that wrong) and he has Dragon Thunder sword technique(In one of the movies.....I think it was the 3rd one).Still from the battle statistics I think that Ichigo(Hollowfied and bankai) would still come out on top, but it would be a very close battle.
    In the manga Sesshomaru has lost Tokjin and got the sword Bakusaiga. Even with it's abilites he really only has the poison claws.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
    In the manga Sesshomaru has lost Tokjin and got the sword Bakusaiga. Even with it's abilites he really only has the poison claws.
    I see......Sorry but I don't read too much manga. Your question was however what if the two "Animes had met" ......Not manga.

Member Jae102 is on a distinguished road Jae102's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2009 11:17 PM
    Threads

A better match up would be Ichigo (Current) vs Inuyasha(Manga end)
    Uryu (Current) vs Kagome (Manga end)
    Sesshomaru vs Byakuya
    Nnoitra vs Bankotsu
    Sango vs Rukia
    Renji vs Jakotsu
    Miroku vs Chad (Current)
    Aizen vs Naraku
    Shippo vs Kon
    Koga vs 7 squad captain
    Kikyo vs Uryu's Father
    Inuyasha dad vs Ichigo's Dad

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I think the 13 court guard squad captains are enough to take down the whole Inuyasha universe.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jae102 View Post
    Uryu (Current) vs Kagome (Manga end)

Sesshomaru vs Byakuya

Renji vs Jakotsu

Miroku vs Chad (Current)

Aizen vs Naraku

Shippo vs Kon
    Uryu vs. Kagome- I can see why you paired those two up... That's a toughy... I think Uryu. Kagome is a bit too weak... even though Uryu doesn't have his powers but he's struggling to get them back.

Sesshomaru vs. Byakuya- What a great fight that would be! It'd be a tied. I can't decide.

Renji vs. Jakotsu- Renji would win. Jakotsu would be too distracted by Renji's hottness (him and his gayness and all...) and he would easily lose. XD I think that would be a finny fight.

Miroku vs. Chad- Ooo... that's a hard one. I'm deeply in love with Chad's strength but Miroku has the Wind Tunnel... The heck with it! Chad would win! *fan-girl squeal!* Ok... I'm done...

Aizen vs. Naraku- Whoa! That'd be very intense... I'm scared of both of them so it'd be a tie!

Shippo vs. Kon- XDDDD Shippo of course! lol! Kon has no powers!

"Up is Down"

Closed Thread

Thread Information