AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Code Geass ending

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Code Geass ending

What did you think about the ending. I thought it was ok because he fufilled his and nunlly's dream.

Alliance of Anime MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime has a reputation beyond repute MetalAnime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2008 03:44 PM
    Threads

Default Code Geass Ending

It ended?! No! Aw....That was a badass anime, too bad it's done now.

Quote Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
    What did you think about the ending. I thought it was ok because he fufilled his and nunlly's dream.

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

I don't care what anybody says, it was a great ending. I seriously doubt anyone in real life, who has ever existed or ever will exist, could do what Lelouch did.

He put the whole world first, he knew Nunnally would have been happy just living with him, he wanted to tell her the truth so much I think, it must have been heart wrenching for him to use geass on her, but he did what had to be done for world peace, even allowing Zero kill him...

He threw away all of his happiness, and his life for everyone else, Lelouch is a true hero.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

That was the perfect ending for Code Geass. It was absolutely brilliant, and nothing short of that. It created a happy ending for everyone, with the exclusion of Lelouch and Suzaku, who sacrificed everything so they could bring the world for happiness. It tied together all those loose ends of the characters' philosophies, and brought an end to all the in-fighting.

Still hoped for a happy ending with Lelouch and Kallen, but I think this ending sufficed.

Absolutely brilliant.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The ending was exquisitely sad. But I guess it worked out perfectly. I have to thank CLAMP and all the staffs for this anime. It is by far the best Mecha and Apocalyptic anime I have ever watched. I think it surpassed the GUNDAM series too. Love it - forever.

All Hail Lelouch! May he R.I.P. ;__; I love you forever

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by ~'.-Rikumi-.'~ View Post
    The ending was exquisitely sad. But I guess it worked out perfectly. I have to thank CLAMP and all the staffs for this anime. It is by far the best Mecha and Apocalyptic anime I have ever watched. I think it surpassed the GUNDAM series too. Love it - forever.

All Hail Lelouch! May he R.I.P. ;__; I love you forever
    This bothers the hell out of me. All CLAMP did for Code Geass was create the designs for the characters. That's it. Their work was done a long, long time ago.

Everything other than that was handled by Sunrise, which is like...99.9% of the work.

Member Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 09:30 AM
    Threads

I thought the ending was brilliant. In the end I though Lelouch would be like Light, a monster who was corrupt with power, but Lelouch put the world ahead of himself even at the end. He stockpiled the worlds hatred so that when he died, there would be no enemies, and put Schneizal under the geass to "Obey Zero" so that he wont rise up against Suzaku and Nannally. He truly did become the Messiah in the end (well zero did on the outside even though it was all him) and brought change to the world.

Now the question is did Lelouch really die? I mean yeah you would think so, but that scene with the cart makes it unclear.

Also no one stays dead in this show, well mostly no one.

Second is the fact Orange let Zero go kill Lelouch, he lived for Lelouch and I couldn't see him letting Lelouch die like that.

Also when lelouch "evaporated" Charles, did he recieve his code, if he did was the reason he had geass still because he got the code from someone else?

There is also the fact that Nunally see's lelouch's memorys, that has been a trait that only code bearers have shown, and now lelouch did it.

The series never hid anyones face off camera like that before, and for a split second, you can see black hair by the cloth thing, and the driver is obviously young.

I'm not saying they need another season, but there could still be an OVA or two explaining some things.

What is C.C.'s name? Did she die with a smile?

How and why was the Geass created? Does it serve a greater purpose than the power to control?

I could see a short OVA or movie series, not an entire season.

Also I loved the fact that Orange was picking oranges in the end.

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey now Rikumi, I think we need to honor ALL those who died.

To all who died in Code Geass:

-R.I.P -

Lelouch Lamperouge

Rolo Lamperouge
    Clovis la Britannia
    Euphemia li Britannia

Mao
    V.V.
    Shirley Fenette
    Diethard Reid
    Charles di Britannia

Marianne vi Britannia

And all minor characters I have missed.
    Last edited by _Freddie_; 09-28-2008 at 04:10 PM.

rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    This bothers the hell out of me. All CLAMP did for Code Geass was create the designs for the characters. That's it. Their work was done a long, long time ago.

Everything other than that was handled by Sunrise, which is like...99.9% of the work.
    Sunrise did the animation splendidly. I liked the character designs, especially what they did to Lelouch and Suzaku. The plot was done by Sunrise, of course. Everything else - the voice acting, graphics, OST etc are well done. I loved every part of it. IMPO, it is a lot better that Sunrise requested CLAMP's designs - I like their style very much, and I didn't like the GUNDAM character designs. I think we all have to give a credit to CLAMP for making Sunrise's animation a success.

Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know, originally Lelouch was suppose to be the cart driver, but those scenes were cut to leave it up to the viewer to decide, which I think was the right decision, because in my mind the ending is better with Lulu dying, but also some people might think it would be better with him alive.

Anyways, I have the leaked cut scenes. I will share =3

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	leak1.gif‎
Views:	1743
Size:	954.1 KB
ID:	22191   Click image for larger version

Name:	leak2.gif‎
Views:	3447
Size:	822.2 KB
ID:	22192  

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Creed Diskenth View Post
    You know, originally Lelouch was suppose to be the cart driver, but those scenes were cut to leave it up to the viewer to decide, which I think was the right decision, because in my mind the ending is better with Lulu dying, but also some people might think it would be better with him alive.

Anyways, I have the leaked cut scenes. I will share =3

Yeah, for a moment there I thought they'd show Lelouch as the cart driver, and I thought it might have been implied by C.C.

But, the guy was stabbed through the heart, and bled out all over the platform he was riding on. I think it was the better decision for Sunrise to not show him as being alive at the end. His death was the perfect end for the anime. Not to mention that since he made himself the symbol of people's hatred, as long as he was alive that would symbolize hatred being alive, spoiling the happy ending.

Junior Member jiamenguk is a splendid one to behold jiamenguk is a splendid one to behold jiamenguk is a splendid one to behold jiamenguk is a splendid one to behold jiamenguk is a splendid one to behold jiamenguk is a splendid one to behold jiamenguk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2008 05:43 PM
    Threads

Quite the awesome ending indeed, especially when it makes all the crazy stuff in the past few episodes fit together quite nicely, which makes this episode even more bittersweet, not that i like those type of endings. I want the wagon driver to be lelouch, but i think it would be just bringing to the absurdity they just explained, however it is because of those annoying and bizarre plot-twists (if they can be called) that kept us interested in this show, so yeah, that leaked scene may be really good.

To all who died in Code Geass:

-R.I.P -

Lelouch Lamperouge

Rolo Lamperouge
    Clovis la Britannia
    Euphemia li Britannia

Mao
    V.V.
    Shirley Fenette
    Diethard Reid
    Charles di Britannia

Marianne vi Britannia

And all minor characters I have missed.
    And lets not forget that those are the ONLY characters who died in this show over the course of 50 episodes, lol, even though i'd add Asahina, whose face i just cant seem to remember. I'm sorry, but what i kinda expected in 25 was a blood bath, but was a thin chance anyway since that anyone who died from Episode 18~24 and those who were suppose to die to suit the anime fashion lived (I know, i sort of have to point this out everywhere i go), apart from Diethard, Rolo and the vi Britannia couple of course, who all died valliantly.
    Last edited by jiamenguk; 09-28-2008 at 05:48 PM.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Would someone spoil the ending for me?
    Did Lelouch die?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One last thing, anyone else find it hilariously ironic that Jeremiah, AKA: Orange Kun, was last shown growing and harvesting... oranges?! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    Would someone spoil the ending for me?
    Did Lelouch die?
    The way the anime ends, lets the viewer decide if Lelocuh lives or dies, but it is very much implied that he dies.
    Last edited by _Freddie_; 09-28-2008 at 07:12 PM.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

AH!So it took the Elfen Lied way out?There is no chance of a sequel, right?
    Why is there like six chapters to Code Geass, but a bunch of episodes.

Member Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    AH!So it took the Elfen Lied way out?There is no chance of a sequel, right?
    Why is there like six chapters to Code Geass, but a bunch of episodes.
    Well there is actually four different Code Geass Manga's which are like side stories/alternate Universe's. The stories are still in progress because they are relativney new, and are ongoing whenever in Japan, I'm not sure how often.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yea, I guess the ending of Code Geass was fairly good.

It was decent enough for me =D
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

One last thing, anyone else find it hilariously ironic that Jeremiah, AKA: Orange Kun, was last shown growing and harvesting... oranges?! xD

The way the anime ends, lets the viewer decide if Lelocuh lives or dies, but it is very much implied that he dies.
    He was stabbed through the heart with a very long sword, and then falls and bleeds out all over the platform he was on. He then died as Nunnally was shouting at him.

There was no implication that he was still alive, and the only mention of him after that was C.C. saying "Right, Lelouch?" as she was on top of that wagon, but for all intents and purposes, she was talking more to his spirit, or something like that.

It seems from those little clips that Sunrise did want to put in that he lives on, but they clearly decided to cut that out, as to imply his death.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He was stabbed through the heart with a very long sword, and then falls and bleeds out all over the platform he was on. He then died as Nunnally was shouting at him.

There was no implication that he was still alive, and the only mention of him after that was C.C. saying "Right, Lelouch?" as she was on top of that wagon, but for all intents and purposes, she was talking more to his spirit, or something like that.

It seems from those little clips that Sunrise did want to put in that he lives on, but they clearly decided to cut that out, as to imply his death.
    In a show like Code geass thats not enough to prove that he was dead. I mean Guilford and Nunnally were hit by FLEIJA and they both lived, orange lives repeatedly also it doesn't show the wagon drivers face, so there is the possibility that he is lelouch, I think they ended it like that to leave it up to the viewer. That way in a couple of years they can make a movie or an OVA and people will watch it to confirm the truth, and it could be nothing more than a prequel or recap. Actually a prequel about CC or the Origins of Geass would be really cool.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch of the rebellion View Post
    In a show like Code geass thats not enough to prove that he was dead. I mean Guilford and Nunnally were hit by FLEIJA and they both lived, orange lives repeatedly also it doesn't show the wagon drivers face, so there is the possibility that he is lelouch, I think they ended it like that to leave it up to the viewer. That way in a couple of years they can make a movie or an OVA and people will watch it to confirm the truth, and it could be nothing more than a prequel or recap. Actually a prequel about CC or the Origins of Geass would be really cool.
    Yes, but Orange and Nunnally were never actually shown being maimed in any way. They made it very obvious that Lelouch was stabbed through the heart. In terms of human capacity, Code Geass has been fairly realistic, and I don't think they'd break that for someone who got stabbed through the heart.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, but Orange and Nunnally were never actually shown being maimed in any way. They made it very obvious that Lelouch was stabbed through the heart. In terms of human capacity, Code Geass has been fairly realistic, and I don't think they'd break that for someone who got stabbed through the heart.
    Fair enough. However, Lelouch could have also took Charles code when he killed his parents. I mean although he bled, lelouch has acted before, fooling many, and even though many people knew about the geass, only Lelouch, Suzaku, and CC knew about the immortal code. If he took Charles code, and then kept his geass because of a different contract we can assume he is now immortal. I'm not saying he didn't die, im just saying it wasn't confirmed, cause technically Suzaku is dead except for CC, Orange, and Nunnally knowing he made it out.

Also even though the cart driver's face was never shown, watch the scene where it goes along his face, you can see black hair which further confirms my suspicions. But I digress, there's no way to confirm it other than for Sunrise to tell us, or make a sequel.

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

NANI MAI HANNI was a Ougi and Viletta's wedding. >__>

All the dead characters are partying at Jupiter yet it still saddens me. They should really make an OVA to clear things out. I still have no idea what C.C's real name is.

The actual link. Stuffed the one before. orz.
    Last edited by Konata Izumi; 09-28-2008 at 11:01 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah this is definatley my favorite anime EVER. and not by a small margine either. second would be deathnote but the ending of that can't compare to Codegeass

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch of the rebellion View Post
    Yeah this is definatley my favorite anime EVER. and not by a small margine either. second would be deathnote but the ending of that can't compare to Codegeass
    True. Code Geass has been the best anime I've seen so far. I'm just so sad it's all over. ;__;

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Konata Izumi View Post
    True. Code Geass has been the best anime I've seen so far. I'm just so sad it's all over. ;__;
    Indeed. It was splendid and I teared at the end of the last episode.

I assume Lelouch is dead, for Sunrise did cut out the spoiling scene, and made the viewers believe that he is. Besides, it is an extremely good ending if Lelouch dies. I believe he's dead, so-so.

Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】

Closed Thread

Thread Information