AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: No Such thing as Bisexual

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    You're new around these parts here Hanai, so I will be nice and tell you straight out. I'm the resident lesbian here of sorts, so you should know that you saying this is utter nonsense to those of us who have been here more than a couple months. No one hates homophobes more than me, trust me. I have been out for 3 years and have dated many wonderful women. I have struggled with my sexuality for more than 5 years and have only recently come to terms with who I am and what I want. I don't want to rain on anyone's sexual parade, whether it be gay, straight, bi, and even transgendered. We are all apart of the LGBTQ community and should embrace each other in our similarities and rejoice in our differences.

I was only pointing out that the post was far from the "best ever". I guess you objected with the use of the word "spew", but I assure you it wasn't meant to indicate disapproval.
    Yeah, I suppose I took it the wrong way.

For the bolded, regardless of whether I'm new or not, you should be nice anyway. I mean, I've done nothing wrong to you. In addition, every post (except spam) has to mean something.

you saying this is utter nonsense to those of us who have been here more than a couple months.
    If I'm not mistaken, that statement sounds a bit elitist against the new. Not to quarrel and such but are you trying to say that the senior residents are better than the new?

Regarding Kitsune's post before, I said it was the best post I've ever read. I never said it was the best post ever. Sakurablue said that.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 09-17-2008 at 02:32 PM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

No, I was only saying I was better informed on the members here. You have only been here a short time, so I understand that my extreme gayness may not have been apparent to you yet. As of now I am not sporting any kind of gay pride sig, which I almost always do. I just don't think the irony is all that funny when people accuse me of disapproving of gays.

As for the elitist statement, you shouldn't worry about me being that way. If I am indeed elitist then it pales in comparison to some of the other members. I am a friendly girl, honest, and some of my closest friends from this site are those who are barely known at all here.

I really don't see why you've decided this is even important enough to point out in your post, perhaps you're trying to find some fault in me. I hope you don't think I'm trying to be mean. I only said I would "be nice" earlier because I was offended by you, and I often lose my head when I lose my temper.

There really is no polite and nice way for me to post this, so I'll just hope for the best.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 09-17-2008 at 02:37 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, I was only saying I was better informed on the members here. You have only been here a short time, so I understand that my extreme gayness may not have been apparent to you yet. As of now I am not sporting any kind of gay pride sig, which I almost always do. I just don't think the irony is all that funny when people accuse me of disapproving of gays.

As for the elitist statement, you shouldn't worry about me being that way. If I am indeed elitist then it pales in comparison to some of the other members. I am a friendly girl, honest, and some of my closest friends from this site are those who are barely known at all here.

I really don't see why you've decided this is even important enough to point out in your post, perhaps you're trying to find some fault in me. I hope you don't think I'm trying to be mean. I only said I would "be nice" earlier because I was offended by you, and I often lose my head when I lose my temper.

There really is no polite and nice way for me to post this, so I'll just hope for the best.
    Understood, I left you a PM to settle things in a more civilized manner. Not offensive or anything.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 09-17-2008 at 02:43 PM.

kiseki no umi bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 01:34 AM
    Threads

Who are you to say bisexuality doesn't exist? What expertise do you have in the field of sexuality? Honestly...

Whiskers! XD Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2009 10:13 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Kitsune- View Post
    After five pages, I might as well put my two cents in to the thread starter. Bisexuality DOES exist, and you have no right to say that it doesn't. Even though you said "to me it doesnt exist" you presented it in a way that implied that it was a fact.

As for the topic in general: You can like both sexes the same, or like them on different levels; either way you're still bisexual. o_O

Edit: By the way, I really hate when someone is open about being bi and people do nothing but harass them over it. Last year I was in a similar situation >.> If you're the type who thinks bisexuals/lesbians/gays are being "sinners" or something similar; whatever its your opinion. Just dont harass others about it because they're bi/les/gay and you don't agree with that. People who do that are the primary reason a large number of people can't be open about their sexuality; and have to keep it a secret.

I agree with everthing Kitsune says. Bi does exist and you have no right to tell someone their not bi and they only like one gender or the other.

Insane rant by a friend of mine:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~Girl
    OMG, we could blow up the whole world! But then we'd be the only ones left and we'd have to re-build humanity all alone O.O But... we could make it our own world.

-insane- And I'd be the god of a new world! A world where criminals are banished and those with a pure heart can live in peace!I AM JUSTICE!!! Mwahahaha! >D
    ... Okay. I'm done now.

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

heh, this topic really stirred things up,even though i am bisexual yes Meka you were correct, only i am not being hypocrtical, i am just a guy that's too bored for his own good, and think of me as Lestat from Queen of the Damned...he wanted the vampires to come out of hiding by bascially putting buisness into the street... same concept i used here...i icaused trouble, people are biting my head off, and i seriously could careless because it's making me laugh.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Protip: If you are trolling, don't admit it.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 44NekoStarr66 View Post
    heh, this topic really stirred things up,even though i am bisexual yes Meka you were correct, only i am not being hypocrtical, i am just a guy that's too bored for his own good, and think of me as Lestat from Queen of the Damned...he wanted the vampires to come out of hiding by bascially putting buisness into the street... same concept i used here...i icaused trouble, people are biting my head off, and i seriously could careless because it's making me laugh.
    But you didn't do it well.Causing trouble is nice, but without the stupid shock value.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Doesn't it make you miss Mavericker, who never breaks character? Ah, I hope he starts posting again soon. I saw Kaitou has decided to reinstate the Swedish filter.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

OP, congratulations on succeeding at making absolutely nobody upset and making yourself irrevocably nooby.

You are to train under Mavericker for two months, during this time I hope you discover the a random fool inside you.

You are dismissed.

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 44NekoStarr66 View Post
    If yoru a BI why did you make thsi thread? 'No Such Thing as a BI' Um, how does that work?

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurablue View Post
    If yoru a BI why did you make thsi thread? 'No Such Thing as a BI' Um, how does that work?
    To get everyone riled up for his enjoyment. You fail 44NekoStar66.

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

for the record, i loev your sig Capernicus
    And O.o he was bored, eh?

Sakurablue

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Go rep SSDynamite for it then. =3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

done it and does Neko always do this

Sakurablue

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Not likely here, as he has only been a member since July.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The biggest fail of all is that he reveals it now after M I K E Y/Psycho Mantis called it three pages ago.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Mikey = Psycho Manits? This is news to me.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Bisexuals are just stealing all the men. Give them back!

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Mikey = Psycho Manits? This is news to me.
    He never even changed his avatar. o_O

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So who is HardGay? And who are YOU?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So who is HardGay?
    No clue, I want to say Blasphemous Feind but I haven't actually looked into their post history and and such yet.

And who are YOU?
    THAT IS A VERY GOOD QUESTION, NOW ISN'T IT? Seriously, in chat I understand, but the forums?

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm mostly asking just so I can spam everywhere. I'm really bored. D=

But seriously, who are you? >.<

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sanosuke23, you lazy bum.

Oh, and Hard Gay is a puro wrestler and comedian. I so didn't expect that in the slightest, good show.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 09-18-2008 at 02:30 AM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Kariya View Post
    The biggest fail of all is that he reveals it now after M I K E Y/Psycho Mantis called it three pages ago.
    Pfft. I revealed it in size 7 red bold font on the first page.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information