AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: No Such thing as Bisexual

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 01:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

o_O; I think people are speculating too much. We don't really know anything about the family, aside from what my gay neighbor told me as a joke. Whether for the same sex or the opposite, being in a marriage you no longer care for isn't fair to anyone.

As for the bi factor, I'd consider myself bicurious. What I'd like to know is whether or not straight girls and guys would be okay with their boyfriends and girlfriends going for the same sex (while in a relationship), or if they would consider that cheating. Some really care, some don't mind at all.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 09:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Twila☆☪~ View Post

Hah this is weird, but I think Jose and him would look like a cute couple together. XD
    I like both genders as you can see though.
    I don't care at all about a person's gender, as long as I am attracted to them on a personal level you know?
    Me and who?

Anyway I think you might be more of pansexual, than a bisexual, but then again like you said you are mostly attracted to a person based on looks so......yeah.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2015 01:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Granola View Post
    o_O; I think people are speculating too much. We don't really know anything about the family, aside from what my gay neighbor told me as a joke. Whether for the same sex or the opposite, being in a marriage you no longer care for isn't fair to anyone.

As for the bi factor, I'd consider myself bicurious. What I'd like to know is whether or not straight girls and guys would be okay with their boyfriends and girlfriends going for the same sex (while in a relationship), or if they would consider that cheating. Some really care, some don't mind at all.
    I think that depends on how you view a relationship, and what kind you have. Some people hook up with barely any restrictions, and others only be intimate with their partner in the relationship.

To answer your question on the basis I held, it's obvious that most people take the time to enjoy the beauty of the opposite (Or same) sex. Whether or not this adoration, at an artistic and just viewing standpoint is cheating is up to the people in the relationship.

My previous girlfriend ( And well, my first EVERYTHING in the physical. ) was Bisexual, and she told me up front. It didn't matter because we were together and we loved one another. But our difference was that I was one to not let my eyes wander, and she would be one to say ( Sure I look, but I have my man ) Even though she just broke up with me three or so weeks back, I can't help but still love her. But that's beside the point.

I slipped sometimes from my mode and noticed attractive women once and a while, so obviously she must've been adoring males and females, being Bi.

I'm a straight guy and well, no matter your sexuality if your love is true and so is your commitment (As well as agreeing with my sexuality, as in, you aren't a guy trying to purpose to me) then it doesn't matter what sexuality you are, you would be with me; and that's the point.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    One of my best friends is bi and another is gay and I accept them for who they are...

I mean, can't we like both guys and girls equally?
    Same here. And I very much agree.
    Guy or girl, it does not matter. If you love someone, you love someone. If you're attracted to them, you're attracted to them.

Wow. Flaaammee waarr! x.x
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 10:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Yuuki Cross- View Post

Wow. Flaaammee waarr! x.x
    On the contrary, I haven't seen any flaming yet. Then again, I haven't read the other two pages before since my comp crapped out on me like a beat-up Honda.

Having a boyfriend at one point taught me one thing: "Don't take homophobic/biased crap from anyone. They will only antagonize you to the very end."

Lessons, people: Everyone needs them sooner or later.

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 04:31 PM
    Threads

To me, you don't exist.

Bisexuals do.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pansy Gay View Post
    To me, you don't exist.

Bisexuals do.
    Read the first or second page and you will see where I stated that I am bisexual.

EDIT: I shall quote it here as proof.

This thread has offended me quite horribly. I am bisexual but that does not automatically make me an attention hog. People are, one-by-one breaking out of their shells. Those shells are built from the fear of the brutal criticism that people around the world give off. It sickens me to know that people are heavily biased about this.

Like a good amount of the users who posted in here, I too sense a flame war coming soon. I don't intend on being a part of that.
    EDIT #2: Disregard all that I said in this post. XD
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 09-15-2008 at 09:35 PM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 12:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hanai_Sempai: He was talking to OP I assume.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    @Hanai_Sempai: He was talking to OP I assume.
    OH, oops, my bad, P.G. XD

I got on the offensive and reacted too quickly. My bad.

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 04:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hanai_Sempai View Post
    Read the first or second page and you will see where I stated that I am bisexual.

I owe you my deepest sincere apologies captain!

However I would like to point out, you don't exist to me not because of your sexuality but because you are an essence on this forum that I will never meet. Same with everyone else.

EDIT: Oh and I was talking to the thread starter?
    Last edited by genericusername2; 09-15-2008 at 09:37 PM.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pansy Gay View Post
    I owe you my deepest sincere apologies captain!

However I would like to point out, you still don't exist to me not because of your sexuality but because you are an essence on this forum that I will never meet. Same with everyone else.
    It's cool, man. I jumped the gun. I should be at fault, not you.

At least I have some sort of happiness knowing you're not biased about sexuality.

Plus, while I may not exist to you, I would like to inquire about the term "essence" in your statement. It's 9:40 PM here so I'm quite out of it.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 09-15-2008 at 09:39 PM.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 06:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So that according to OP, I don't exist.

No, its cool, not existing is fun.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Nana ♥ Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 01:20 AM
    Threads

Say what you say. Think what you think.
    but I believe bisexual is as real as being straight or gay.
    Nana 's Hachi

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Theia and Cross have made my confidence rise up even more. Thank you two.

In a sort of indirect way, Cross has broken out of his shell and admitted?

Master of the Solar System zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07 has much to be proud of zathura07's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2008 07:29 PM
    Threads

Yes, there is such as thing as bisexual. A bisexual is someone who likes both boys and girls. It does not need to be be equal - they simply like both sexes.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 06:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Hanai_Sempai View Post
    Theia and Cross have made my confidence rise up even more. Thank you two.

In a sort of indirect way, Cross has broken out of his shell and admitted?
    You know, I always wondered what these weird blue and pink icons were below our avatars, could the possibly depict gender?

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2015 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, quite a few of you are saying "Why stay in a relationship if you aren't happy in it?", "Shouldn't be in a relationship that breeds resentment", blah blah blah.

If you honestly believe this then you shouldn't get married any time soon. Maybe you can get a civil union or have some long term relationship or whatever, but marriage really isn't how you are perceiving it.

Marriage is a life-long commitment which is a fundamental step to creating a family. It has its ups and downs. During the downs you're supposed to do your best to work things out with your spouse though. You don't focus on how difficult it is and come up with reasons to abandon the thing.
    The "living a lie" mentality is a joke. It's an attempt to rationalize one's failure to maintain an important commitment.

I'm just... totally disgusted with how people have managed to rationalize divorce.

I believe their are legitimate reasons. Perhaps the spouse is abusing a substance or another family member--such actions should result in immediate action, such as rehab, counseling, or divorce when nothing changes. However, things involving personality, physical appearance, finantial trouble, sexual issues, etc... none of these things should justify divorce as they can be solved through commitment. Hell, go to a counserlor if you need to do so.

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 03:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

I think there is such thing as Bisexuallity.
    What if you meet a guy one day, and like him? And a while later, you meet a girl and start to like her? And still have feelings for him? [I'm confused but I hope you understand o.0]
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 04:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jinglefox View Post
    I think that bisexual people like people for who they are, regardless of gender. : / So that's what makes them bisexuals; they're just not as picky as straight people are over the gender.
    You my friend, are a winner.
    I believe in that totally.
    But anyways, if you're saying
    that bisexuality doesn't exist
    then you're basically downgrading
    what people really feel about their
    sexuality.
    Signature by Seung-li

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 02:45 AM
    Threads

I'm with ya sister! well your last sentence

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 06:15 AM
    Threads

This is what you do.

*enter room*
    "Mom I'm a homo. Don't hate me."
    "..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurablue View Post
    I am not doing that
    That is not exactly the best approach anyway.

Just tell them when you feel you are ready. Try not to make such a big 'thing' about it when you do decide to tell them, otherwise they will think you are making it a big thing and know that you are being very cautious and afraid to tell them. Just tell them naturally, that is my advise anyway. When you are about 16-18 years of age then you shoud tell them, then they will undertand more as you are of an age where you start to look after yourself and know what you want in life.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And plus i might change

Sakurablue

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 06:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurablue View Post
    And plus i might change
    Exactly right.
    If you are a young adult (18) and still feel the same way then obviously it is what you want. Good luck with that.
    That which is; is the truth.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm still upset from what happened last year

Sakurablue

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Marian View Post
    You know, I always wondered what these weird blue and pink icons were below our avatars, could the possibly depict gender?
    Sorry, Cross. My mistake. I was so out of it.

Anyway, Sakura, don't dwell too much on the past, no matter how bad it was.

Closed Thread

Thread Information