AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Enchanted J-pop Musics

Junior Member Oblivion-old is an unknown quantity at this point Oblivion-old's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2004 12:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

why does others hate j-pop yet they watch an anime it doesnt make sense u know theme songs of an anime make a great impact to us it can give us a hints for wat is the story or the back agenda or mining of a anime gets? well it doesnt really matter still i like j-pops!!! [FONT=Optima][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][I][B]

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I never understood why people who watch anime don't like jpop either. Perhaps that they just don't like the soundtrack but love the storyline. Also, don't forget that some anime has j-rock and, even more rare, j-rap. Because of the popularity of certain anime, famous japanese singers have helped with the sountrack. I guess it's supposed to help anime and soundtrack CD sales.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

X....X.....X.....X.....X..... @.@
    Like Pooky said, I believe many people don't like the soundtrack yet they like the storyline..... Like me for most of the anime.....
    I've heard there is an anime in which the st has diru!!!! I wanna see thaaaaaaat!!!!!!!

Member Purple Toupee Purple Toupee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2004 04:28 PM
    Threads

It goes for anything in life not just anime, you might like films about fast cars(the fast and the furious) but you dont have to like rap and r'n'b. At the end of the day its presonal taste.
    "Think of all the great times Petunia has had doing the Leningrad Slide." - Big Pete Wrigley

Closed Thread

Thread Information