AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rei Wallpaper

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, I'm suffering what feels like constipation of the brain here. Everything I do in Photoshop and PSP looks like @ss IMO, therefore I haven't really been posting that much. *sigh*
    Let's get this over with, tell me how badly this sucks.

Geez, what's so bad about @ss?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Extraction needs a lot of work...

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Other than a couple of spots on her leg and shoulder, what all else needs work?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

is there like a invisible shadow there? I see like thin lines around her feet and legs and fingers. Is that suppose to be there? Other than that beside the extractions it looks ok...

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 05:22 AM
    Threads

I dont think the bg works at all, the grid is terabble and the nerv logo dosnt look that good, you shouldnt have the char covering up the logo. and she is floating
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Here. Here's an alternative version I've got. The grid is 'terrible' on purpose by the way. >_>

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

lol good answer..i don't think the grid is terrible...in this second she needs a shadow..she's floating..and I think you should get rid of the logo behind her head. It looks odd..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Is this better?

Junior Member kyske2003 kyske2003's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2004 12:41 AM
    Threads

I like the wallpapers of Rei you post.

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

I like the first one that was up, and if you stick with that one, I would say give the logo above her head a blue color overlay, make it match the rest of the blue. but i definatley liked that one more than the others.

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

you need to make less walls and work more on each of them. ( i had the same comment some time ago by....um who was it...ah yes mika, no...miko bah, anyway..)
    first: get good quality pictures. this is a key element. Dont choose gainy or small ones. you need good scan ressources.
    second: work more on the extraction, the edges musnt be jagged at all. zoom in a lot of times before using the polygonnal lasso ( the easiest tool to extract). A badly extracted character make a crappy wallpaper.
    third: well, this is the design, i cant help you with this. I prefer more modern looks, you seem to stay with the old effects no one uses anymore. If you like them, i cant say anything.
    im sure youll get better very fast. like me, you make so many walls ( maybe sometimes too many :P ) that you dont have any other choice to improve, so keep working! ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think there is hope for the second version but you night want to recolour her to get rid of the graininess..and I dont' know about the blue stroke behind her..it doesn't seem to work..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well, it's like I said from the word go on this one. I really wasn't feeling it and was suffering from some hard core artistic block. I threw it together with no real hope for anything but mediocre reception; which I've seemed to have gotten. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

you know if you think you don't feel a spark with the wallpaper..which I always get..I leave it sitting on the computer somewhere and have forgot about it a long time. When I look through my files again three months down the road I say hey let's give it another try and something new comes up and I can make it work..it's kind odd how you couldn't make it work the first time..but oh well..

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

that looks nice yes it does
    bang wowowo

Closed Thread

Thread Information