Time for the first poetry contest under my moderation ^^ Aren't you excited? For the first one I'm going with a very broad theme in order to get as many people participating as possible. This time around your theme is "change." Change for the better, change for the worse, literal changing, or a more symbolic stance. The possibilities are endless.
- Deadline: Sunday, September 28, midnight EST. This gives you two weeks from this Sunday.
- Length: Any
- Please PM me your submission prior to the deadline. Should there be any issues with the length or formatting, you may send them to my email address: [email protected]. Just remember to title your email with something relating to this contest and to tell me what your member name is here. I would prefer you use one of these two methods and not upload stories elsewhere, as there were issues with this in other contests.
- I will send you a PM after I receive your entry to confirm I have included it, or if there were any issues.
- Forum rules do apply. Those entries not adhering to these rules, particularly in the case of content, will be disqualified. Please PM me if you need any clarification on whether something will or will not be allowed.
- Entries will remain anonymous until a winner is announced, so please keep details of your entering or submission quiet until then. Not doing so can be grounds for disqualification.
- Please use this thread to ask general questions. Other questions should be discussed via PMs.
Prizes (the only reason anyone participates, eh?):
- First Place: 100,000 points (poem will also be read on Ai's Corner)
- Second Place: 50,000 points
- Third Place: 25,000 points