I haven't done this is years now so I'm still pretty new^^; And before anyone asks I use Photoshop Elements 4.0 so I don't have a pen tool and what not...I only said that cause I've seen some of the tuts here and well it seemed like ever one of them used the pen tool in some way and I didn't want to get anyone confused if I said I had photoshop....It also kind of makes me sad I don't have the money for a better Photoshop=_=

Now on to want you came for:

This one is actually the first I've done after so long...By the way I know the lines are a little blurry in the sig...I went about doing them the wrong way^^;

///////

Credit: vectored/
extraction by Maru

This was my second try...I'm not so proud of this one cause somethings feels wrong about it....I understand the whole flow thing and I did try to do that but I guess it just didn't work^^;

///////

Credit: extraction by Thornwillow(I think that was who extracted it anyways^^; )

I don't know why I just felt like making a set out of one of my drawings^^; I'm not sure if to you guys this works with the drawing I picked but to me it does

///////

I actually
extracted this picture myself but it was just a little on the low quality side so I tried to fix it...is it me or does it seem a little boring^^; Not to sure about the text placement ether but it was to plain the other way I had it...

///////

I think this is my fav out of the 5...I just made this one today...I liked the color purple in the girls eyes and wanted to try and bring them out...not to sure if it worked....

///////

Credit: extraction by Maru

I know they aren't as good as most of you guys on here but I hope you like them anyways^.^ C&C but just go a tiny bit easy on me for right now
please...