AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Amaya's Work

Hiei's true girl BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 03:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Amaya's Work

I haven't done this is years now so I'm still pretty new^^; And before anyone asks I use Photoshop Elements 4.0 so I don't have a pen tool and what not...I only said that cause I've seen some of the tuts here and well it seemed like ever one of them used the pen tool in some way and I didn't want to get anyone confused if I said I had photoshop....It also kind of makes me sad I don't have the money for a better Photoshop=_=

Now on to want you came for:

This one is actually the first I've done after so long...By the way I know the lines are a little blurry in the sig...I went about doing them the wrong way^^;

///////

Credit: vectored/
    extraction by Maru

This was my second try...I'm not so proud of this one cause somethings feels wrong about it....I understand the whole flow thing and I did try to do that but I guess it just didn't work^^;

///////

Credit: extraction by Thornwillow(I think that was who extracted it anyways^^; )

I don't know why I just felt like making a set out of one of my drawings^^; I'm not sure if to you guys this works with the drawing I picked but to me it does

///////

I actually
    extracted this picture myself but it was just a little on the low quality side so I tried to fix it...is it me or does it seem a little boring^^; Not to sure about the text placement ether but it was to plain the other way I had it...

///////

I think this is my fav out of the 5...I just made this one today...I liked the color purple in the girls eyes and wanted to try and bring them out...not to sure if it worked....

///////

Credit: extraction by Maru

I know they aren't as good as most of you guys on here but I hope you like them anyways^.^ C&C but just go a tiny bit easy on me for right now
    please...

^set made by me^

Hiei's true girl BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, I have to say I was little suprised that you liked the "Come Fly With Me" one, Kersheys...I thought that'd be the one people would tell me to work one^^;

Here are my newest ones

///////

///////

^set made by me^

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

These are really good
    Especially if it's without a pentool! I can't function properly without it ><

I'm liking the most recent of your sets (the blue one). The colours work very well together and those circles look great. Maybe add a bit more to the background to fill in space- but other than that it's looking great

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wait I most be losing my mind cause there use to be a comment between my first two posts...now it looks like I double postedDX

Thanks SSDynamite^.^ yea, I actually wanted to do more to it but I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't ruin it^^;

I got some new vector brushes so I decided to play around with them...

///////

even though its not October just yet I still wanted to make a sort of Halloween-ish set...

///////

again playing around with some new brushes...I'm not to sure about how it came out though^^;

^set made by me^

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I haven't seen you post in forever!
    I love the brushes and the blue colors in the 2nd to the last image.
    Too many brushes repeated, but I like the brushes. XD

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Closed Thread

Thread Information