AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Can someone help me figuring these animes?

Junior Member acer4una is on a distinguished road acer4una's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2008 04:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Can someone help me figuring these animes?

Hi, I grow up watching Japanese anime. There are a couple of them that I remember the plots but not the titles, can you guys help me?

1. This anime was set up in a fantasy style of world where a rather honest guy met a rather sassy girl, and they sort of do character change by kissing and doing 'Two-become-One'. They become a powerful hero (not sure girl or guy since the hero is made out of them both).

2. This anime was set up in a Japanese high school, where the girls' family all have super power including the sisters (the mother passed away so they only have a father who doesn't have super power). There's this guy, when the girl and the guy clashes their head, they change body.

3. This anime was set up in a fantasy world (or maybe not, just ordinary world with talent people). A scientist (not sure about this) created two robots (not sure if they're robots). The two robots are normally the size of soft toy, but they can do character change and become regular human size and really powerful. They really love fighting and always fight each other.

4. This is the last one. I think there are 3 girls who are having a school excursion to a museum (maybe not a museum) and they're sucked into a fantasy world (not sure how they get there) where there're monsters trying to take control of the world. The 3 girls have power to protect the 3 gigiantic pillars that support the world and their princess(?). They succeed and go back to the same time same place.

Please, can someone help me?

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Robots, Japanese high schools, fighting, powerful hero?
    Anymore stereotypes to help identify?

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

The fourth one is Magic Knight Rayearth. I'm sure of it. The first three, I have no idea o_O;.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Robot Inflicted EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 11:41 PM
    Threads

1:birdy the mighty...thats all i know

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Quote Originally Posted by acer4una View Post
    1. This anime was set up in a fantasy style of world where a rather honest guy met a rather sassy girl, and they sort of do character change by kissing and doing 'Two-become-One'. They become a powerful hero (not sure girl or guy since the hero is made out of them both).
    I could swear Excel Saga spoofed this concept in their "unchained" last (26th) episode. I remember hearing the series its referenced to but cant remember the title exactly. Hopefully this can jog someone elses memory.

EDIT: *Watches Excel 26th episode* Ah, good thing ADV threw in that foot-note reference extra into the DVD. lol Try looking up a series called Choujin Baromu 1 (1972). It mentions 2 kids that transform into one superhero by crossing arms and saying "Biroomu Cross!". It doesn't mention kissing or doing anything "else", but the scene in Excel was joking with that idea and the bumping heads thing as well. Hope that helped. ^^
    Last edited by CapnJack; 09-11-2008 at 04:57 AM. Reason: ...after researching

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool Yeah, I got one!

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    The fourth one is Magic Knight Rayearth. I'm sure of it. The first three, I have no idea o_O;.
    Yes, yes, I checked the wiki, it's the right one. Can't wait to see it again! Thanks!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Not the right one!

Quote Originally Posted by EIENNI View Post
    1:birdy the mighty...thats all i know
    I searched for its picture, but it's not the one I have in mind. I sort of remember the character they change into was standing on the top of the pointy roof (in the opening or ending). Thanks though!

Closed Thread

Thread Information