AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fan Service For Or Against it?

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Fan Service For Or Against it?

Are you for or against Fan Service?Do you think it can ruin an anime?

To tell you the truth it can ruin the quality of a good anime i.e. Code Geass.It was good until the unnecessary nudity came up.I think leave the service for the ecchi.i.e.Ikki Tousen.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

Yes it's unnecessary.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I like fan service, and I personally do not see why people can detest it so much. It is just there for our entertainment, like the anime itself. So why get aggravated by it? So what if there is the odd upskirt shot? So what if it shows a girl half naked in bed? It just shows a more realistic and mature side to the production. I like Japanimation because I see it being more mature, therefore I can easily accept fan service. It is nothing to get stupid over, what is so wrong about sexiness and half naked girls unless you are some childish individual?
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I like fan service, and I personally do not see why people can detest it so much. It is just there for our entertainment, like the anime itself. So why get aggravated by it? So what if there is the odd upskirt shot? So what if it shows a girl half naked in bed? It just shows a more realistic and mature side to the production. I like Japanimation because I see it being more mature, therefore I can easily accept fan service. It is nothing to get stupid over, what is so wrong about sexiness and half naked girls unless you are some childish individual?
    It can be useless though.I see Code Geass on the tv so yesterday I saw the one where Euphemia is in Lelouche's shirt after she was gonna be killed.There was a tense moment and it has to be ruined by {near}nudeness.I don't hate it just think it should be put in moments that are important.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Simple-you're a male-you have no problem ogling females and objectifying them and treating them like sides of beef.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Aka Ari Kurosaki View Post
    It can be useless though.I see Code Geass on the tv so yesterday I saw the one where Euphemia is in Lelouche's shirt after she was gonna be killed.There was a tense moment and it has to be ruined by {near}nudeness.I don't hate it just think it should be put in moments that are important.
    Euphy in Lulu's shirt...? Was that the Kaminejima episode? If it was, I think that Kallen in the nude was way more fan service than Euphy in Lulu's jacket. >_> And if you're gonna say that, the whole episode where Stellar meets Shinn in Gundam SEED Destiny was "ruined". I personally loved that episode!! I thought it was one of the sweetest ones in SEED Destiny.

I agree with Kaji. I would enjoy anime alot less if it didn't have all the fan service. And I really don't think it's something to get so uptight about. After all, in the end, it is just "fan service".
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Depends on the series. Some just fit in a kind of fun loving way (Rosario+vampire, GTO). And sometimes it's more relevant to the setting/mood and were used well (Elfen Lied, Ghost in the shell).

But if I feel it's jarring and out of place I don't like it.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    Euphy in Lulu's shirt...? Was that the Kaminejima episode? If it was, I think that Kallen in the nude was way more fan service than Euphy in Lulu's jacket. >_> And if you're gonna say that, the whole episode where Stellar meets Shinn in Gundam SEED Destiny was "ruined". I personally loved that episode!! I thought it was one of the sweetest ones in SEED Destiny.

I agree with Kaji. I would enjoy anime alot less if it didn't have all the fan service. And I really don't think it's something to get so uptight about. After all, in the end, it is just "fan service".
    It's true that Kallen showed way more skin than Euphemia did in that episode (Adult Swim had to censor her breasts) but the thing is, there was absolutly no reason for Euphemia to take her clothes off. One minute she is having an emotional conversation with Lelouch and the next, she is naked in his jacket!

Anyway, I do not mind fan service but it has to have some type of connection to what is going on. Its okay if they decided to have a pantie shot during some type of fight but its just weird to see a character take their clothes off for no reason.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    It's true that Kallen showed way more skin than Euphemia did in that episode (Adult Swim had to censor her breasts) but the thing is, there was absolutly no reason for Euphemia to take her clothes off. One minute she is having an emotional conversation with Lelouch and the next, she is naked in his jacket!
    You mean, one moment she is having an emotional conversation with Lelouch in a soaking wet dress that is falling off of her and the next, she is naked in his jacket. It was inevitable. ^^;
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think its necessary. But I don't loathe it. I mean, fan services was made to fit our liking - depending on the genre of the anime. I don't hate ecchi or hentai either. The feeling I have is neutral - merely blankness. =w=~o

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

I was watching that, too. I think it kind of blemishes an otherwise, quite innocent anime. What's the need? Like Kallen, She could have been easily covered, in fact she was and they had to sneak her out. Result: CN has to blur it and the ep mannaged to scar me beyond reason.

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It belittles female characters when they are supposed to be serious. It is offensive and not everyone wants to see half-naked females or female characters flaunting themselves.

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

I don't mind a little fan service. As long as it fits the story themes/mood/situation, I don't really care. But when it comes out in stark contrast with the current event, then I'd probably hate it but not extremely.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    It belittles female characters when they are supposed to be serious. It is offensive and not everyone wants to see half-naked females or female characters flaunting themselves.
    Since we are still referencing the same Code Geass episode, I will use Kallen as an example. Although Kallen was naked, there was nothing belittling about what she was doing. The fact that she was going to attack Suzaku while she was nude speaks for her confidence. And the scene stayed serious even when Suzaku pinned her down (again, she is still nude).

Fan service of some sort is in a lot of anime (even in something like Naruto or One Piece). Some anime, like Najica Blitz Tactics, are well known for fan service. You can hate it if you want to (I can't change your opinion) but there are a lot of anime that you are going to hate (or you can cover your eyes, whatever you want to do).
    This is my war face.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    Simple-you're a male-you have no problem ogling females and objectifying them and treating them like sides of beef.
    You dare to make such offensive assumptions about me? You big-headed shuttle-cock. I would never, 'ever' treat a female as a background of my desire. I respect woman and girls above all! When they are fictional then that is fair enough, but I would never treat them as merely meat for me to admire. This is just anime, not real life, so what gives you the right to state that about me? Sexist little brat.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

One question that bugging me regarding this issue: Why inundated the product i.e. series with fan service and trying to keep the R/teen rating? Why they are holding back and not go forth with Mature or Adult content rating?

I believe it's down to primetime slots and viewer rating. Putting the series in late night time slot or too early in morning, less/no one wants to watch it even how good their advertisement strategy is. Putting M or Adult rating series in primetime slot just inviting disaster to the broadcaster and the producer.

All said and done, it's down to the producer of the series/OAV/movie and their target audience. If they want to attract the niche audience (hardcore otaku with tendency towards moe) with fan service to buy their licensed merchandise that rather to buy doujins/unlicensed ones, go ahead. It's their way to make profit and survive the industry.

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

If it is a serious anime than no I don't like fan service because it doesn't fit the scene. In comedy anime usally fan service makes a scene a lot funnier. So I guess I'm all for fan service.

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

Really depends on the Anime, I haven't watched the New Code geass but Now I have a Hunch What Happened lol... It is it a more serious Seinen Ecchi anime, it should be chocked full of this so called Fan Service ^^.

E.g. Watch some Anime like Girls Bravo, Kanokon, OVA I found Recently Koharu Biyori ^^

But ya some Anime's really aren't made for that kind of stuff, I could see it in Code Geass, but Anime like Gundam or something would be shocking... N.G.E Movie sure surprised me o.o
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ashminigun View Post
    One question that bugging me regarding this issue: Why inundated the product i.e. series with fan service and trying to keep the R/teen rating? Why they are holding back and not go forth with Mature or Adult content rating?

I believe it's down to primetime slots and viewer rating. Putting the series in late night time slot or too early in morning, less/no one wants to watch it even how good their advertisement strategy is. Putting M or Adult rating series in primetime slot just inviting disaster to the broadcaster and the producer.

All said and done, it's down to the producer of the series/OAV/movie and their target audience. If they want to attract the niche audience (hardcore otaku with tendency towards moe) with fan service to buy their licensed merchandise that rather to buy doujins/unlicensed ones, go ahead. It's their way to make profit and survive the industry.
    You are almost right. It is true that the producers (and the creators themselves) of a particular anime series will decide on what their target audience is and how to attract them. However, because of this, they do not usually hold back on what they want to show. If they wanted to show a bunch of fan service, they would have shown it. They are pushing for a particular audience, not a particular rating (that usually happens when an anime is licenced to another country and the anime company figures out what they what to edit).

As far as I know, there is no broadcast station that shows ANY anime (outside of 4Kids TV) and there is no anime, of any rating, that is shown during primetime hours, broadcast or network. This has more to do with the ratings of anime in general, instead any one particular series for any reason.
    This is my war face.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To tell you the truth I like Ecchi, just not fan service in an anime that is serious.I know it's called anime, but still.It's like I like moe and stuff I just don't want it to mix with my action.

Senior Member gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 02:42 PM
    Threads

/didnt read the other posts.

it has its places.
    shows like Rosario+Vampire almost need it, as it adds an extra bit of comedy/enjoyment to it.

Nobody complains about Yoko from Gurren-Legann running around in a string-bikini top and wrap around mini-skirt, because it just fits with the show.

Shows like Elfen Lied use it to set the mood/atmosphere/whatever more. ("omg, they showed boobs in like the first 5 minutes. anything can happen in this show!" and sure enough, 20 seconds later there's guys exploding left right and center)

Then there's the shows where it's used so often that it almost becomes an ecchi/hentai series (Kodomo no Jikan is like a prime example, although it's more lolicon than anything else haha)

and as long as it's a constant thing through the whole series, it'll fit. if it's there just for the sake of being there (ie: Bulma in a lot of the Dragonball episodes), it comes off as being over-sexualized, almost to the point of drawing young males in to watch the show simply because "today they might show her naked again!"

Higurashi had a couple scenes with it, but it made the show more realistic and mature that way, because we were either worried about them, or scared for them.

Tenjou Tenge was a little excessive with the fan-service, i'll admit to that. But they totally over-sexualized the females in there. They're supposed to be in highschool, and yet they're more developed than 30yr olds are. so in that way, it almost fits in perfectly with the style.

I don't hate it, but I definitely don't mind seeing it either.
    Last edited by gd0929918; 09-09-2008 at 05:53 PM.
    If it just tastes sweet
    Let's put some salt on it

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

No complaints yet. -_o
    feed your monster

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by gd0929918 View Post
    Tenjou Tenge was a little excessive with the fan-service, i'll admit to that. But they totally over-sexualized the females in there. They're supposed to be in highschool, and yet they're more developed than 30yr olds are. so in that way, it almost fits in perfectly with the style.
    You have to remember that the manga-ka of Tenjou Tenge is an ex hmanga-ka. So...that's just his thing. Plus, the action/lack-of-clothing combo doesn't often go wrong. It's a basic formula for summer blockbusters in Hollywood.

Do I have issues with fanservice? Not unless it has a negative impact on the story.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 02:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    You have to remember that the manga-ka of Tenjou Tenge is an ex hmanga-ka. So...that's just his thing. Plus, the action/lack-of-clothing combo doesn't often go wrong. It's a basic formula for summer blockbusters in Hollywood.

Do I have issues with fanservice? Not unless it has a negative impact on the story.
    i've got all the tenjou tenge volumes, but i just havent read them yet so idk what the manga's are like...
    If it just tastes sweet
    Let's put some salt on it

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Fan service. Well I don't care but it does become annoying after a while though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information