AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Detective Loki

Member Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san has a reputation beyond repute Raineyu-san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2008 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Detective Loki

Has anyone hear of Dective Loki? Its a realy good anime, sadly i started in the middle of the series so i dont fully understand it (on my anime channel on tv the series is in the middle, so i missed alot =( ) But what i've seen i love. Its really amazing actually. Its probably the first Magical boy anime i've seen. Can someone tell me what the series is really about except the fact that 3 sisters mission is to kill Lord Loki and why? Like how is it they turn into adults and kids and the talking dog? Please explain ^_____^

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok" is based on Norse mythology.

The series is about Loki (the god of mischief), who was exiled from Asgard (the home of the gods) by Odin (think Zeus from Greek mythology), who bound him in the body of a child. He his now collecting "Jyaki" (the power of the monsters that he kills) so he can regain his true form and return to Asgard. Loki can regain his true form for a short period of time if he has enough "Jyaki".

Here's a link with the full details:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myt..._Loki_Ragnarok

Hoped that helped. I love this series too. ^^
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    "The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok" is based on Norse mythology.

The series is about Loki (the god of mischief), who was exiled from Asgard (the home of the gods) by Odin (think Zeus from Greek mythology), who bound him in the body of a child. He his now collecting "Jyaki" (the power of the monsters that he kills) so he can regain his true form and return to Asgard. Loki can regain his true form for a short period of time if he has enough "Jyaki".

Here's a link with the full details:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myt..._Loki_Ragnarok

Hoped that helped. I love this series too. ^^
    It's not accurate though.
    I do however love the series.
    Never finished, though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information