AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sign up: Battle Royal

Member Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 04:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign up: Battle Royal

History of the world/plot-

The year is 2049, it's been 28 years since the end of World War 3, and the wrong side won. Freedom is a thing of the past, the strong survive and political correctness and strong good-willed governments are merely naïve children's dreams.

In this new age one man is protected over the rest. An English scientist who holds in his hands the lives of millions. This man, known only as 'X' was the one who took control of the world after the war, only he did so by force. Almost all of the worlds nuclear warheads are under this mans control and he now uses them to form a sick, twisted game of death.
    Using the threat of the nukes X installed hundreds of military installations all over the world. Many watched in awe at what this evil man could have been doing. Nobody expected what he did.

The new buildings created a forcefield over the entire world at cloud level. He told the world that this field had the power to stop the warheads and the world rejoiced at the mans sudden turn of morality… it was short lived.
    At his next media announcement he explained his sick game.
    Each country was to bring forth five, 10 to 18 year olds to participate in a tournament for their countries future.
    The children would take place in a battle to the death and only the last 5 alive would gain access to let their countries be protected by the forcefield.
    X told the world that it would take place instead of the Olympics every 4 years. The first year many countries were disgusted by the idea and wouldn’t participate, it was folly and the randomly fired nukes hit their countries without a fight.

Many countries asked why not simply kill X, however he answered that with an answer that yet again drained hope from the world.
    He had injected himself with nanomachines that would disable the forcefield and then fire every nuclear device in the world if his pulse ever stopped. Up till now there have been no assassination attempts on X.
    Now the 7th Games are about to start and the children have been randomly selected yet again.

At the tournament all the children are taken by jet-plane to a specially constructed island. Once there they are taken to one of hundreds of starting points and given one random weapon along with food supplies and small medipacks.
    The whole point of the tournament is to survive until there is only 5 people left. Due to the amount of children taking part 50 fully armed hunters are placed in certain points around the island and will kill any children they spot.
    Some children make it their duty to hunt others while many stay hidden and hope. This tactic always fails as soon as the food starts to run out.

All the children are injected with nanomachines that give information about there health and heart-rate while also giving their location on the island to X. All the participants are also fitted with a small earpiece that feeds them information about what’s happening and who is alive and dead. It also lets them talk to other people when switched to the right frequencies.

Many governments have allied together this year and have made a virus to implant into the computer system that the winners of the tournament place their names into to gather the forcefield over their countries. This will disable the signal from X’s nanomachines and give a chance that an assassination squad can take him down without the nukes firing.
    This will be given to the children of most countries at the ceremony each country holds to send off their randomly chosen champions before handing them over to X. It is the only hope for many countries out there that have been hit before…

Sample character sheet:
    Name:
    Reason: (to save the world with the computer virus, there to kill some people…any personal motives etc…)
    Appearance: (Will be wearing a green army uniform when flown to the island.)
    History:
    Personality:
    Random weapon: (if I accept you I will give you this then)
    Short writing to show style: (I want a paragraph or 2 here that shows you can write which I would like to be your characters ceremony before they get sent away to the island. Any problems here just PM me)

Sample characters:
    Name: Svetlana Lebed
    Sex: female
    Reason: Save the world with the virus
    Appearance: A mature looking teenager with a bob cut black hair style and vivid green eyes. Not that beautiful but striking and draws your attention. Tall and lean she is athletic and strong for her age and has no problem competing against boys. Wears the same green issue army gear as the rest of them.

History: Born during the time Russia was recovering from failing to win the tournament she grew up under the eye of her loving parents as a normal a child as there can be, knowing that in another 4 years you may be dead.
    She lived through a time when Russia won 1 tournament but lost 2 and has been lucky to survive both times her countries champions have failed. Her mother died in the latest said bombing. She is a stern and tomboyish female who grew up in a time when there was nothing to live for and therefore spent most of her time growing up wild and almost carefree, other than the one obvious worry. It was a shock that she was chosen as one of Russia’s children but she has shouldered the burden and is ready to take on the challenge.
    Personality: A strong willed girl she likes to boss others around and has no problem speaking up. She is cheeky and loud at times but always deadly serious when the time calls. Fortunately she can keep her head in a crisis.
    However since she was little during the first bombing of her homeland in her time, she has had a fear of blood.
    Random weapon: A sheet of paper listing all of the radio frequencies of not only all of the other countries teams, but the adult hunters and any island staff as well.
    Short writing to show style:
    The megaphone squealed harshly through the damaged and scarred buildings before calling her up to the stage.
    "Svetlana Lebed!"
    She straitened the dress her Father had dug out of her Mothers wardrobe and started the 10-second walk up to the stage. When she reached the top, the Mayor of the town greeted her warmly.
    "This young woman is the future of our nation, the hope of the next four years!"
    The thousands of people who had come to see her off erupted into frenzied applauding and whistling. It didn't die down even as the Mayor dropped a golden locket over the girl’s head.
    "Keep this safe, inside is the thing most dear to us all." He whispered before standing up and bowing to the teenager.
    She only waved and blushed a deeper shade of red...

Ok here you go, enjoy...

Set thanks to Marudashi

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Zakai Barna
    Sex:Male
    Reason: Personal Motive: To fight with honor in the name of Mithra/ Order to: Kill X (without the computer virus) and bring about the End Times
    Appearance: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6003/enzodm0.jpg

History: A child of the old ways, his parents, as well as himself, were Zoroasterian and grew to be a devoted follower of the Zoroasterian god of the Sun and War, Mithra. The Sol Inviticus. He trained to be a great fighter to please his god.

When his country began to organize the children to send to X's tournament they made their own national one with less... fatal rules. Four the last four years running Zakai has been the number 1 fighter for his country, however they did not send him because the Islamic government did not want to send a Zoroasterian, a heathen, to represent them. However, the past three years nukes have fallen on Iran and so it was deemed necessary not to be picky. Zakai will take part this year, though because of his experience in the qualifying tournaments he is something of a veteran for his country.

In addition to being ordered to go and fight, his government gave him and the rest of the Iran team an additional directive, to kill X and cause a massive nuclear holocaust which will usher in the end times and bring about the end of the earth and by extension mankind's salvation. Zakai however feels no loyalty to this plan since he is not of the faith of his government and instead follows the commandments of Mithra.

Personality: Honorable but merciless. Zakai has no mercy for those he fights and will always kill his opponent when he is victorious and will always offer up his opponents blood in thanks to his god afterward. He is incredibly pious and cannot even think a thought that would go against ethos of his god.

A veteran of tournaments and a boy who has already spilled much blood, he keeps a very level head at all times and takes a leadership role to the other fighters from Iran. Of a noble bearing.

Underneath this cool head and nobility is a martyr's zeal. He, among his people, bears the title of "تضحية إلى ميثرا"
    Random weapon: A set of Chinese Dao
    Again. Again. Again. Then finally... blood. The fingers digging into his flesh spasmed for a moment then fell aside. The begging ceased. Blood bubbled from his opponents forehead and his eyes grew murky, covered by the veil of oblivion. Zakai tossed aside the staff he had been give, fresh and new when he had recieved it, now broken and swathed in gore.

He offered his thanks to Mithra for guiding aside his opponents attacks and giving him the strength to kill his opponent in honorable combat. Once again he was placed the highest in Iran... this time they weren't going to bother having him fight more, apparently they didn't like his code of killing his opponent. If he was told to fight the other five that would represent Iran in real battle... they would die. And then the government would have to find four more pious crusaders. Crusaders... using that term gave an irony to his thoughts that he didn't like but he couldn't think of a better term for them.

----

Two Days later...

Zakai and the four other Iranians came together in front of the President. He gave a suitable speech, though Zakai didn't pay much attention, he was a soldier of Mithra, not of Iran nor Allah. He fought for his god and his god alone, and in return his god protected him. Of the three nukes that had fallen on Iran, none had hurt Zakai, though one had fallen on a town he was in not 4 hours before. It was in such moments that Mithra showed his divine mercy. And it was when someone fought Zakai, that he showed his retribution against falsities and untruths. Mithra was nothing if not the lord of light and truth.

But, despite Zakai's attempts not to hear the speech something caught his ears, "... and with you're divine blades, quenched in the blood of martyrs and guided by the will of Allah, strike down the foul X, so that this world may be released for its sorrow and awaken to the cleansing fires of heaven."

Zakai didn't let an expression twist his features, but he heard that, and was mulling the gravity of it over in his head.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 09-07-2008 at 12:22 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

the lone samuri Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2009 05:41 PM
    Threads

OCC; that is the most i have ever written i hope it is good enough i left the thing blank so PM my Weapon and I'll fix it.

Name:Shuu
    Sex:male
    Reason: ( To Kill X and save his country by any means possible)
    Appearance: He is a tall White male with blue eyes long black hair(shoulder length) about 171 LBS, and is built like a football player
    History:His parents were killed in the last game he was left alone till some people took him in he called then his family they were nice and kind to him, then one day he was picked as one of the contestant and he made it his duty to kill x
    Personality:He is kind nice but is very set in his ways he will help people but sometimes will disobey orders.
    Random weapon: flare gun, along with 12 shots worth of flares
    Short writing to show style:Shuu Was at his house watching what was left on T.V. ( All reruns.)" Hmmmm. Nothing on today as usual." He Sighed bordly and decided to walk out for a walk looking at ever." They all keep staring, I wonder why?" He smiled as he heard people whispering to each other. He decided to go home when His parents were waiting in the living room"Mom, Dad? Why is every one so weird today?" His Dad sat up."Son, They have chosen the contestants for the Tournament."He looked shocked "T-They Picked....Me didn't they." His Father just nodded."The Jet will be there Tomorrow morning. It's all up to you.....My Son." Shuu sighed" Well i have no choice huh??" He looked around. " Thank you guys for taking care of me, for so long."
    -------One day later, in the early morning.------

Shu was up before every one els looking out the window at all the rubble and stuff he would miss. He sighed." Well....time to go." No one was home, every one was at the Jet waiting to see him off. He finally made ita half an hour early, but it didn't matter, He waited till the Jet came.It finally came."Looks like this is it" He stepd into the Jet looking at every one wave. he heard one girl say"Come back alive you hear me!!!!" It was his childhood firend, He didn't say any thing he just put his hand into a fis and points his thumb up at her and smiles,She smiled and knew he would be ok.The jet flew off. He was on his way to the island
    Last edited by Shuuchishin; 09-07-2008 at 01:29 PM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Name: Danae Rutherford

Sex: Female

Country: England (I wanted Japan!! <- Don't mind that. I'm just being patriotic ^^)

Reason: To kill X and save her country (and on a more personal note; revenge for the death of her father, younger brother, and most of her friends)

Appearance: Long brown hair (that she usually wears in a braid), and dark blue eyes. She's very small and petite and has a very child-like face.

History: Danae was born into a wealthy, but loving, family. From a very young age, she was considered a "child prodigy", being especially skilled in computer science and technology, winning countless awards for her work. But despite that fact, she lived a considerably quiet life, considering all the chaos around her, but one day, everything changed; The quiet, rustic town that she lived in was bombed. In the bombings, Danae lost her father, her darling younger brother, and most of her friends. After the bombings, she spent half of her time in her "lab" trying to find a way to create a different type of force field, and hacking into the government computers trying to see what the government was doing about the situation. And the other half taking care of her mother, who was badly injured (both physically and mentally) in the bombings. When she discovered the virus that the governments created, she hacked her way into the system that randomly chose the next child to participate in the "game", and put her name down as the next child, knowing that she was the best fit for getting this job done.

Personality: Danae is incredibly quiet, composed, intelligent, and analytical.

Random weapon: A can of pepper spray. Enough sprays to disable 5 people.

"No!!!" Mrs. Rutherford cried, hugging her daughter tighter. "I won't let you take her away from me!!! You took my husband and my son, and now you'll take my daughter?!? Haven't you taken enough already?!! Why can't you just pick someone else?"
    The government officials exchanged sympathetic glances before turning back to the woman in the hospital bed, clutching her daughter to her breast.
    "I'm very sorry, Mrs. Rutherford," the only woman of the group said, stepping forward. "But the official draw has already taken place. We can't change it now. The fate of our country now lies in Danae's hands."
    "Dana!!" Mrs. Rutherford cupped her daughter's face in her hands. "Dana, you can't do this!! Tell them you can't!!!"
    "Mum..." Danae whispered, a torn expression on her face. "Mum, I'm sorry. I have to go..."
    Mrs. Rutherford's eyes widened. Her hands dropped onto the bed. "No..."
    "Mum," Danae put her hands over her mother's and gave them a gentle squeeze. "I have to do this!! For Daddy and Colin, and all my friends."
    Mrs. Rutherford looked up into her daughter's eyes searchingly.
    "But most of all," Danae continued, "For you. For us!! For our future."
    Mrs. Rutherford started to cry.
    "I'll come back," Danae said with a smile. "I promise." She leaned over and kissed her mother's forehead, before hugging her.

"My mother will receive the best treatment while I am away, right?" Danae said to the government official sitting beside her in the car on the way to the airport.
    "Of course," she replied. "I'm very proud how you said goodbye to your mother that way," she added. "And I'm sure your mother is too."
    "I never said goodbye," Danae said, turning to look the woman in the eye. "I don't expect to die, so I didn't see the need."
    The woman looked mildly impressed and a bit sympathetic. And Danae smiled to herself.
    "X marks the spot..." she whispered under her breath.
    She suppressed a laugh as she looked out of the car window at the moon.

It wasn't just her imagination that made it look blue.

OCC; Was that too long? >_<
    Last edited by suzumi; 09-07-2008 at 02:31 PM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Member Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Right, well first things first.
    This did get accepted by LPS. Secondly Luzifer you're accepted if you just change the fact that you're somehow going to smuggle a Scimitar and knife onto the island, then I'll PM you your actual weapon.
    Shuuchishin you're accepted.
    And suzumi you are accepted too, however you can change to Japan if you want, there are 5 champions from each country. It's up to you if you want to change or not because this character is good.
    Also the thing about the laptop is the same as I've said to Luzifer, if you can really smuggle something like a laptop onto the island the random weapon choices would be meaningless.

Set thanks to Marudashi

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Engines View Post
    And suzumi you are accepted too, however you can change to Japan if you want, there are 5 champions from each country. It's up to you if you want to change or not because this character is good.
    Also the thing about the laptop is the same as I've said to Luzifer, if you can really smuggle something like a laptop onto the island the random weapon choices would be meaningless.
    Aww. Okay, no laptop.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

done
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Name: Reilly-Rae Jimmerson "Rei"
    Reason: Save the world with the computer virus
    Appearance: Rei
    History:
    Reilly really wasn't too interested in fighting. However she had a knack for disabling oppenants. She was immediately taken into training to protect the good ol' red, white and blue. Her family was by no means wealthy they were typical middle class so this came as a surprise no one expected the middle child to amount to much. Their frame of mind was simply that the oldest and youngest of each family succeed. So most of her life Rei was simply told that she was normal and would stay normal.

At twelve she got into "scraps" with the other girls and often ended up causing wounds that were so deep they surprised everyone. Before she was whisked off into training Rei stole an old army radio from an abandoned fort. Reilly learned to use it but had to leave it behind when she left.
    Personality:
    Rei has a chip on her shoulder. She rarely speaks and sometimes acts almost feral. Rei refuses to band together with anyone and plans to single-handedly save the world which is a naieve view in itself and she doesn't seem to realize or if she does, she doesn't care.
    Random weapon: Contact lenses with nano-machines in them (I believe that's what he said)
    Rei stood before the President in her best clothes with the other winners. She brushed a strand of mousy brown hair behind her ear and made a mental note to cut it. "Reilly-Rae Jimmerson" She walked smoothly up the steps. The man smiled warmly and whispers softly while he shook her hand. "Make the red white and blue proud" Technically their old flag was void now but Americans held onto it with a tenacity. Rei didn't have to make a speech luckily. She smiled slightly allowing the crowd to get a glance of it before she attempted to disenage herself from the President. "One more thing, Reilly-Rae" He whispered. "Use your weapon carefully" He said softly squeezing her hand. "And try to make some allies...we're going to be a world power again very soon if you do your job right" Rei simply smiled in conformation. Everything rested on her shouldres now. Of course the only advice she wasn't going to use was that crap about making allies. Rei didn't need anyone and if they were good enought hey wouldn't need her.
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 09-10-2008 at 03:39 PM.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey FMA, sorry but not accepted, you need to change the factthat you have a weapon, i will give you a random weapon via PM due to the rules of the games, change that and it's good.

Set thanks to Marudashi

Junior Member Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2008 06:51 AM
    Threads

Name: Daikoto Kishimoto Age:14 Reason:Personal motive Appearence:Black hair and dark cloak that covers mouth. History:Wandering the world searching for clues about his past. Random weapon:Giant sword. Short writing to show style:While walking in the streets two men ask him to come with them to an island of fighters.He accepts and they put him on a plane to go to the island.Daikoto says nothing the whole way to the island.
    Last edited by Inuyasha,the half demon; 09-09-2008 at 06:29 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soz Inuyasha but thats a no, read the rules then come back when you've got a bit of brain inbetween those ears...

Set thanks to Marudashi

Junior Member Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey! Im doing this on a god damn psp! I couldn't fit everything in!(If I could the thing would be perfect)

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

find one of those sophisticated machines called...uh a computer I think it's called. Then open one of those sophisticated uh...word programs and then well type something up. Don't post with a PSP it's not worth it and you're just an eyesore for the rest of us.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...I dont have access to one at school or at home!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok people don't turn this into a slanging match, now I was planning to open up this after this weekend but with only 5 people its a bit weak, if more people join then we'll see what happens, but i may just start it anyway.

Set thanks to Marudashi

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey,I might have to double post to fit all of my characters description into the place.Please dont get mad at me./=0

Insanity is my Game Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 02:11 AM
    Threads

Name: Simon “Psymon” Stark
    Sex: Male
    Reason: To have fun
    Appearance:
    History: Always a lover of anything extreme, Simon liked to push himself to the limit and beyond trying new things. You name any sport, he has done it and conquered it. His passion was BMXing, he would try to push every trick he did just a little bit farther and make it a little bit more extreme. One day during a jump over some power lines he lost his grip on his bike and fell onto the lines electrocuting him. Amazingly he was still alive and was able to walk to the hospital a few blocks away, when he got there he collapsed and was rushed to the ER. The doctors were shocked at what they found. The electricity had fried his nervous system and re-wired it. Simon was unharmed physically, but mentally was another story, he was now classified as clinically insane but still acted like he was fine. With his brain re-wired most of his emotions were suppressed like anger, sadness and fear. The only one that wasn’t blocked was happiness. Other things that were changed were his ability to feel pain and his thought process was sped up making him much smarter.
    Personality: Simon is in constant state of happiness, but sometimes his angry emotions break though and he loses most of his sanity.
    Random weapon:

Psymon heard his alarm clock going but he tried to ignore it and get a few more minutes of sleep. And then he remembered what had happened yesterday.
    He and his friends had decided to go and see the new horror flick in town and stop by town square and see who had been chosen to represent Canada in the death games next week. They joined the crowd and looked up at the speaker who would announce who was picked… “Lastly Simon Stark.” Simon had a big smile on his face as he heard his name called and started clapping for himself while his friends looked at him like he was insane.
    “Oh ya… I got picked to go to the island. Oh well might as well get out of bed. I wonder what I should have for breakfast?” He gets out of bed and puts on the green army uniform over his normal clothes looking for any folds or pockets that he can hide anything that might help him. Then he goes over to his computer to look-up any information on the other contestants. Finding nothing helpful he shuts off the computer and walks downstairs to get some breakfast,
    “Yummm. Pancakes sound good don’t you think?”
    “Yes they do sound quite good.”
    “Well I’ll make some then!”
    Thirty minutes later a taxi pulls up in front of his house to take him to the airport,
    “Oh yay! It’s almost time!"
    "I put the laughter back in manslaughter." - Psymon

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Psymon, accepted, your weapon will be sent to you soon...

Set thanks to Marudashi

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Name: Tu Thao Nguyen (people not of the Vietnamese tongue call him "Tao")
    Sex: male
    Reason: to try and save the world
    Appearance:
    History: Thao (a.k.a. Tao) was born in the city of Hong Ngu, Vietnam. His parents earned a living by the typical job of vending. His mother's specialty was sewing and she always sold them for the best price for tourists. Their living conditions were modest, and Thao was always going to the market to sell chao in the morning and pho in the afternoon with his small, yet heavy cart. He would go to school for night classes. In his free time Thao would visit the old man by the river, Minh Quan, and learn the chinese fighting style of kung fu which he has been studying since he was five. Minh Quan would always tell him stories of the war and had the battle scars to prove it. In Thao's eyes the old man was a hero, although he was on the losing side.

For 9 years, Thao trained with the old man while still managing to bear his family's burdens on his shoulder. His mother began to grow ill a week before they announced the children who were randomly selected for "the game".

Personality: Thao is a typical nice-guy who can get along with just about anyone. He does not beg for anything and performs services for people without asking anything in return. He's sweet, logical, and clever. He's a determined boy who seems carefree but is actually troubled deep inside. There are few things that could make him angry but when he is, he is brash and rather devious. Though he is religious and faithful to Buddha, he does not believe in total pacifism, only that there must be a significant reason to fight.
    Random weapon:
    Thao sat on a mat in the kitchen of his small house made of wood which consisted of a simple bathroom that had a hole in the ground for a toilet and a drain for the bathing water, and a living area which was used as the kitchen, bedroom, dining room, and lvingroom. The day was blistering hot as usual but he paid no mind, being accustomed to the heat of Vietnam. He was boiling rice in preparation for the morning routine when he heard the sound of an engine. It was not the sound of the feeble engine in his neighbor's motor-bike, but something much bigger. He left the rice boiling on the miniature stove and looked outside. His neighbor Mai was retreating from a military jeep that had two government officials sitting inside.

"Thao! Thao! They are coming for you! You're one of the children who were randomly selected!" Mai screeched in Vietnamese, tears streaming down her face as she threw herself into his arms.

Thao was eyes widened but he did not panic. He knew that were was always a chance that he could be chosen. He was prepared. He gently placed his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eye.

"It is okay Mai. Eveything will be fine. Do not worry yourself, for I will return alive," he said with a calm smile, "Take care of my mother and father for me and visit Minh Quan from time to time will you?"

With that, he walked up to the jeep as if stopped in front of him. The men asked if he was Tu Thao Nguyen. He said he was and they told him to climb into the back. As the man drove through the crowd, they passed his mother and father, who watched him go by with devestation.

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Favorite A Duck Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Zest Aldren

Sex: Male

Reason:
    Randomly picked through a generator of choice. :-P (British government, always doing things the easy way)

Appearance:
    (Before arriving on the island) Dark blue combats, and a white and green t-shirt. 2 blue and green wrist bands, on one arm and a watch on the other. He wears thick soled trainers, and sometimes a beanie hat. A multi coloured belt finishes off this random sense of fashion.. or lack of it. lol Physically he is just under 5'11. Dark brown messy hair, that was cropped short before this mission. He has Hazel eyes, and a cheeky smile.

History:
    He grew up with his family in southern Britain. They lived in a council estate, and he spent many of his years playing games with his friends. Aspiring to become a famous actor, he decided to work his way up to university. Yet, something went wrong, and he was forced to stay at home. There he spent many a day wondering what to do, untill the day his fate was revealed to him. It was at this time that Zest decided to go travelling, fueled by a desire to learn about the land he lived in. Really learn. He travelled with cash no card. No phone. Nothing but his money and what he had on his back. Zest searched from town to town and solved small problems for the people who needed/wanted him too. He returned home just before his 18th birthday to a ringing phone..

Personality:
    Zest is an ambitious, friendly and hardworking individual. He is also remarkably mischivous with a natural curiosity and desire to learn. He has a very calming nature that allows others to relax slightly around him. Although he holds untold passion that he locks in on when its needed. He participated in many sporting events, and if physically fit and active. Hes also somewhat of a pratical joker.

Random weapon: Resourcefulness, and whatever you send. ^_^

"Son of a..!" Zest said under his breath when he heard the phone ringing. He'd only been in the house for two minutes, having just returned from his 8 months travelling. And now the phone was ringing. It wouldnt stop. Zest just looked at it.
    He finally sighed and picked it up.

"You've reached 10 downing street. How can I help?" He joked. Suddenly it seemed, the joke was on him. His face went pale. He sat down and gripped the reciever tighter while listening to the infamous voice on the other line...

Zest sat now, a day later awaiting for the official to talk to him and another 4 people, before sending them on the plane. His pale exterior had given way to a small smirk. He looked around quite comfortably. Zest watched a man of about 60 years old approach him. The man was wearing a dark suit, that just spewed up 'buisness'.
    The man went to shake Zests hand. Zest held out his hand, and engaged in the rediculously faulse sentiment.

"Ready?" The man asked.
    Zest smirked.
    "Or not..." Zest finished the sentence his way. The gentleman just smiled and nodded.

Zest smiled and took his long paced steps to the plane. Photographers snapped pics of him as he went to board the big metal beast. He slid his hat on and turned to view the land he'd be leaving. He didint mean to return to it..

Its all an adventure.. he thought to himself, as the beast lifted off, and began to cut through the air..
    Last edited by Anime-Prince; 10-05-2008 at 03:57 AM.
    Fascinated by the rain, influenced by the wind. Adventure for fun.

Member Noata 261 is on a distinguished road Noata 261's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2009 03:55 PM
    Threads

Name: Noata
    Sex: male
    Reason: there to make sure japan is one of the countries to reicieve a forcefield
    Appearance: see avatar
    History: Ever since he was a kid he was trained in various forms of martial arts mastering everything from judo to tai-chi at a very young age He became execptionaly skilled with a bo staff and katana. When he became older he joined the Japanese military where he became an expert marksmen and was renowned for his tactical abilities. When the time came for the tournament he felt it was his duty to try out for the tournament and fight for his country.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Name:Kalai O'hee

Sex:M

Reason: Revenge, Domination, Kill X If Possible

Appearance: Polynesian, with a stocky build for a 14-year-old

History: His father, a former general in the United States Army, sent him to be trained to get revenge for his grandmother's death while on Missionary work in one of the countries hit by first nuclear strike.

Personality: Reticent, aloof, until challenged and then extremely aggressive

Random weapon: assault rifle, any type, please

Kalai just shrugged as his trainer, David, finished briefing him on the supposed outline of the island. David had been his father for as long as he could remember, training him to dominate on the field of battle in the games set to begin. He had no real memories of his father, and his mother died shortly after childbirth. But that was nothing to think about now. He only had his mission ahead of him, now.

Other kids might be having a ceremony, but Kalai was a secret weapon. When his opponents had been learning about geography and math, he had been mastering different weapons he might find, how to hide and survive in different environments he would find, and how to defeat every opponent he would encounter. Now, as he faced his ultimate test, he did not question his abilities or fear for his life. There was only focus on his objective now. Nothing could interfere.

"Okay, Kalai." David said, "I suggest you get some sleep. That may be in short supply soon." Kalai shrugged, getting up from his seat and heading off to his spartan dorm-style room in the top secret training ground that used to house an agency called NORAD. It wasn't like he would sleep much, but he may be able to do something. Maybe he would play his guitar some more, it always helped relax him.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Junior Member SinfulSakura is on a distinguished road SinfulSakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2008 12:25 PM
    Threads

Name: Nataneila Katz
    Reason: To help save her country... and because she was selected at random...
    Appearance: (In the picture she should have darker skin, but otherwise this was exactly what I had in mind for her.)
    History: Her name meaning "Gift of God", Nataneila has always been the "gift" of her family. She is an only child, and a strong minded person. However, her family has always been small because of the war (more so Israel's draft however), and ever since her family heard about the battles they have been training both the men and the women to fight, but they knew that when the time came (if it ever did) they would be nowhere near ready. Nataneila would just have to hope.
    When Nataneila was selected, however, her parents couldn't have been more uspet. They had wanted her to go on to do better things, and while she had been trained, they hadn't expected her to be selected!
    Personality: Despite the vigorous training, Nataneila is still a very happy girl. She is only fifteen after all, she is still into boys and she gets crushes way too easily. However, over the years she has developed sort of a dual personality, where she has her fighter and then she has her normal 15 year old self.
    Random weapon: (if I accept you I will give you this then)

Nataneila was sitting in her room, reading and mooning over some boy, when she heard her mother yell from the front door, "You can't take her!" It was said in their native tongue, Hebrew, and was followed by a few more arguments from each of her parents and then finally she heard the others speak. Not long after hearing this, Nataneila decided to investigate.

"What's going on?" She asked, looking from her mother to the people at the door.

One of the women spoke to her, "You, my dear, have been selected to save our country and fight in the battles against other countries from around the world!"

Nataneila glared at her, "I know what it's about, I'm not ignorant, I have heard of it... But if I was selected, I will go."

Miriam looked at her daughter with a tear-streaked face, and Gil-Ami turned as well, "No, please don't!" Miriam cried, holding her child close to her, "I couldn't bear to lose you!"

Nataneila managed a grim smile, "It'll be O.K. Mom! I promise. Plus, I have to get some use out of my training..." She tried to joke.

Miriam smiled, and let her daughter go after making her promise she'd come back alive. This was a million times worse than Israel's draft, but Miriam knew she'd have to accept it. And Nataneila would be okay, she just knew it.

OOC: Was that okay? Or too long/sentimental?
    Last edited by SinfulSakura; 10-26-2008 at 08:57 PM.
    How could a God who created me to be this way condemn me because of it? I could never believe in a God like that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information