AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My taste in women

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My taste in women

Why does it seem like a lot of the women I'm attracted to turn out to be gay or bisexual? Something must be wrong with me.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Whuh oh, I feel a smiley coming on...

XD

Whew. Now that that's over and done with, UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR, RIGHT THERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maybe there is something wrong with you. It sure sounds like it to me.
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Whuh oh, I feel a smiley coming on...

XD

Whew. Now that that's over and done with, UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR, RIGHT THERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
    Before this BOY has a field day with this-I said a lot not all. A lot of women I am attracted to aren't gay or bisexual.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So let me get this straight. You think a bunch of absolute strangers, whom you have never met in your life, will have something to say about your taste in women, that you don't even know yourself? If you honestly thought I could somehow think myself across the Pacific to reveal your inner thoughts to you, then you have more to worry about than your sexual orientation.

Why does it seem like a lot of the women I'm attracted to turn out to be gay or bisexual?
    A lot of women I am attracted to aren't gay or bisexual.
    You are not making any sense whatsoever.

In all seriousness, though, you said you liked tomboys. Boyish women tend to be portrayed as gay (I'm not saying that is the case in real life, just in the media). It's not that hard.

...and XD.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 09-06-2008 at 04:23 AM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Hmm, I thought there was something wrong with you to begin with to be honest buddy ... never mind the sexual orientation thing. But seriously, why post a thread like this anyway ... you're just asking for trouble aren't you surely? 0.o
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Oh my...Now I have learned something useless...sweet ^^
    Your senseless speach is disturbing...
    They are,they are not...decide on something,will ya...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Oh gees maybe you should sit down and have that talk with good old momma and pappa. You see, when you were born, you were actually born a hermaphrodite, and they had to decide whether to sew it, or snip it. I guess they sewed it up, but that's why you like girls that have no interest in men. It's your inner lesbian!

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    So let me get this straight. You think a bunch of absolute strangers, whom you have never met in your life, will have something to say about your taste in women, that you don't even know yourself? If you honestly thought I could somehow think myself across the Pacific to reveal your inner thoughts to you, then you have more to worry about than your sexual orientation.

You are not making any sense whatsoever.

In all seriousness, though, you said you liked tomboys. Boyish women tend to be portrayed as gay (I'm not saying that is the case in real life, just in the media). It's not that hard.

...and XD.
    NOT all tomboys are gay.

Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

NOT all tomboys are gay.
    Is English your first language? I apologize if I am wrong, but if that were the case, that would be pretty pathetic.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    Is English your first language? I apologize if I am wrong, but if that were the case, that would be pretty pathetic.
    Oh now I'm going to have to report you too?

Every woman who doesn't conform to feminine stereotypes ISN'T gay.

Every woman who likes doing things most people consider masculine ISN'T GAY.

Do you think every woman on Ninja Warrior is gay?

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Feh. Take a deep breath and say the following out loud to yourself, if you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi
    Boyish women tend to be portrayed as gay (I'm not saying that is the case in real life, just in the media).
    I'm going to conduct this like I usually go about explaining Japanese sentences to the learners of the language at the Japanese boards here, because obviously we are not speaking the same language.

>Boyish women tend to be portrayed as gay (I'm not saying that is the case in real life, just in the media).

tend -> "tend" means "to be disposed toward". Take care, this doesn't necessarily mean "always" or "all", but that something has a tendency to be so.

to be portrayed as gay -> "portrayed" means "to be depicted as such", and is usually referring to a fictional situation, such as a T.V. show. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean what is "portrayed" is true; on the contrary, the word is often used when the speaker wants to disprove a point (ex. "Japanese are usually portrayed as short in Hollywood movies, but that is not necessarily so in real life").

The rest is so self-explanatory I can't even figure out a way to spell it out in a clearer way. My apologies.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 09-06-2008 at 08:05 AM.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

You know,Mavericker,there is no point for you to keep arguing around that...
    Also,you shouldn't judge about female's like that...

If you are stating it like that,then what's with the women who likes both,males and females...?
    You know,there are persons like that...

As for Datenshi,what is the reason of reporting him anyway...?
    As far as I see,you're the very one started all of this ruckuss,by starting a thread like this,that's clearly supposed to go into your blog...
    You asked for people opinion,and you got them...
    You got what you asked for...
    Now go ahead,report me too...
    Report everyone posting in this thread XD
    Go ahead,and prove your immaturity...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 09-06-2008 at 05:39 AM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Jeez Mav, don't judge girls... I really hate people who do that...
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Aaaaand Mavericker strikes again!!
    In one corner we have Mavericker the overgrown Yeti and in the other corner the angry AF community!!Who will win!??!
    Will the judges(mods) interfere in this?Still to be seen!
    Join us for another episode of Maverickers wrath!
    Last edited by Brewmaster; 09-06-2008 at 06:53 AM.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yo Mav =w=" You're back with these threads again huh. Should be on the blog *waves in front of his face* Duh.

P.S. Looking forward to the closing of this thread. =\

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, so what's going on in this thread is the following:

1. Mavericker posts statement in OP that is a blatant sitting duck. A kick-me sign. An invitation to be rude.
    2. People see OP, and are rude.
    3. Mavericker attempts to appear like a victim, puts on a pair of Bambi eyes and plays violin music in the background.
    (Ideally: 4. #3 fails, since everyone knows Mavericker is a troll, and ignores him.)

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    Why does it seem like a lot of the women I'm attracted to turn out to be gay or bisexual?
    .......XD

Thank you Mavericker, that really made my day!!!

Something must be wrong with me.
    Maybe there is something wrong with you, cause you can't seem to learn that things like this should go in your blog. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Okay, so what's going on in this thread is the following:

1. Mavericker posts statement in OP that is a blatant sitting duck. A kick-me sign. An invitation to be rude.
    2. People see OP, and are rude.
    3. Mavericker attempts to appear like a victim, puts on a pair of Bambi eyes and plays violin music in the background.
    (Ideally: 4. #3 fails, since everyone knows Mavericker is a troll, and ignores him.)
    Who was rude?
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

Let me explain you.

Girls and boys got a difference of a brain set.

Let's say if a girl has that of a girl she likes boys. But if a girl has the one of a boy she likes girls ofcourse. Since guys like girls.

Same goes for guys guys who got those of guys. Like girls. A guy with a girls likes boys. That's obvious right.

So to make it easier since my explenation is strange.

Goes like this

Brain set girl
    + gender girl
    Loves=boys

Brain set guy
    + gender girl
    loves=girl

Brain set guy
    +gender guy
    =loves girls

Brain set girl
    +gender guy
    loves=guys

Ok I think it was like this. I do not say it's true but I heard it somehwere and many go for this theory. It seems to have been proven. So I guess if a girl acts like a guy she has a guys brain set. But well I don't know I don't care and I never deepend myself in this. Since I only am hunting after straight ladies. And mavericker don't act that stupid people don't like you all. Since you have a spammy past. Instead of reporting people and making a fool out of yourself let it be man.

BORK BORK BORK!!!
    Last edited by Howling Star; 09-06-2008 at 09:00 AM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    Who was rude?
    Maybe rude wasn't the optimal word. lpg22092 suggested something was wrong with Mavericker. So did PhoenixChan*~.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Sometimes Mav, I wanna set you on fire.

And by sometimes I mean all the time.

And by fire I mean like...the fallout from a Space Shuttle.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Mavericker, believe we all know there's a lot wrong with you, based on your posts o_O;

And whats wrong with them being bisexual? They still like guys. Ohh, but that goes against the bible doesn't it? God forbid.

Wow, Kitsune was not-nice for once. I usually don't chime in with everyone else and pick on members, but OMG every one of your threads has been about religion, race, or prefrences in women.
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 09-06-2008 at 11:00 AM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

How pathetic. This "AF Vs Mavericker" crap is just getting boring now.

Mavericker, first of all you should consider yourself lucky as the girls I like most probably do not exist at all. I am very specific and picky, but she may come to me one day. I personally think I was born in the wrong time zone and should have been here two centuries ago. Not that I am complaining because I love all the technology and anime and such, but I feel that all my amazingly good looks have gone to waste.

Secondly, enough with the stupid threads about black people, sexual preferences, and woman. You really are asking for this nonsence by making threads like this which leads me to believe that you 'want' things like this to start. Either that is the case or you just never learn, and are therefore not worth my time anymore.
    That which is; is the truth.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Do you think every woman on Ninja Warrior is gay?
    Ugh... no :/. Kunoichi has plenty of very straight women. Well actually, I can't judge that. Nor can you.

Mavericker, put your pants back on and give up. I want to start our Jesus World Tour soon.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

No one cares in your taste in women

Closed

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\