AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Drop-Down Menus.. u.u..

Member Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 09:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Drop-Down Menus.. u.u..

The drop-down menus aren't working and I'm not entirely sure if it is just me, but it doesn't seem that way since none of my other browsers are picking them up either and java's running just fine. The downwards triangle is gone as well, and every time I click the would-be drop-downs it refreshes the page, but the link points towards the index of the forum. Anyone else having this problem?

"They say that if you love something 'let it go' and if it never returns it was never yours. But no one ever tells you that this is only true for an earnest and humble heart. Others can solely afford to chase with scarred hands of true repentance and a now-worthy heart."

Senior Member Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 07:25 PM
    Threads

nope its probably you

plz click on my dragon.>>>>>>>

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

What browser are you using, mind you?

Member Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 09:09 AM
    Threads

Problem solved. After you guys said you weren't having any problems I just decided to restart and it worked. Thanks for your help!

"They say that if you love something 'let it go' and if it never returns it was never yours. But no one ever tells you that this is only true for an earnest and humble heart. Others can solely afford to chase with scarred hands of true repentance and a now-worthy heart."

Closed Thread

Thread Information