AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Gharam - Prologue

Junior Member rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges has a reputation beyond repute rises and converges's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 04:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Original Fiction: Gharam - Prologue

Gharam - Prologue

He found his mother with her face down in the kitchen sink, body slumped over the dining chair, shoulder length brown hair floating in the overflowing water, a lopsided halo. Melodies erupted from the faucet, the continuous dripping soaking his mother's yellow summer dress, her lower arms and bare legs glistening with moisture. A puddle formed on the floor, dappled with bits of noon sunlight from the window.

Allen stopped, much like how a deer would stop for a car, trapped in its shimmering, ghostly lights. He dropped his remedial school books, heart screeching to a full stop and crashing in the prison of his rib cage. There was ringing in his ears, and his breath trapped itself in mid inhale. He ran to her.

Silence.

Her face was very beautiful when he pulled her out, lips with a tinge of blue, countenance peaceful. She was never this peaceful. Allen choked, taking her body in his much smaller one and closing their feeble gaps with an embrace. She was chilly, though her skin was soft and still inviting. Faucet continuing to run, they were drenched together, the boy rocking her body as he sobbed.

She was always unhappy, Allen thought, feeling guilt as he squeezed his eyes shut.

-----

(Very short prologue, if it is too short for the forum then my apologies. Delete if needed.)

Junior Member Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 08:23 PM
    Threads

awww... that's so sweet....
    lips with a tinge of blue.... passion in writing...
    so sad and yet so great
    Visit my Original Fanfic:
    Shinigami's World

person1: *reading test results* I try and I fail, but hell, that's life right?
    me: Well all I can say is that life is a hell hole... and my advice to you is find someone who's life has given them alcohol and drown yourself out before it's too late.
    person1: ... um... I didn't ask for a life story.. In fact I wasn't even talking to you!!!
    me: Well I can hear you so, yes you were.
    person1:

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, I can't wait to read the next installment. This story just sucked me in.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information