AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Soul Eater

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Default Soul Eater

me and my friends were talking about this and we are cinflicted. Who is stronger Maka blackstar or DTK. I say blackstar cause he has a bunch f different forms like fey blade and such were as maka only has scythe and the witch hunter which isnt strong cause whenever she attepts to use the villain just parrys like nothing...opinions
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

Soul Eater, because I like characters with white hair, his rich and funny

Junior Member Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 06:31 PM
    Threads

Now that she went crazy i'd have to say Maka and Soul. Purely because i love characters that go Bat **** Crazy (Pardon my french). True Black star can use his whole "hit em on the inside with my wavelength" stuff, but in the end...Maka is the main character, so of course she'd win.
    Shinigami Sama Signing Out!

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

Hmm...tough. I guess I'll say Maka-being the total b.a she is.

Junior Member tygr3eyz is a splendid one to behold tygr3eyz is a splendid one to behold tygr3eyz is a splendid one to behold tygr3eyz is a splendid one to behold tygr3eyz is a splendid one to behold tygr3eyz is a splendid one to behold tygr3eyz is a splendid one to behold tygr3eyz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

Kid-kun, first of all hes a shinigami so just that makes him strong and with liz n patty(who were raised on the streets) that makes him stronger

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Death the Kid is the strongest since he's a shinigami: he has more potential and a greater "supernatural" aspect that Maka & B*S lack...even in his introduction at Shibusen, Stein noted how much stronger he was. He's more that human...he's a shinigami, therefore, he's physically different/stronger than the other two techs...

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Closed Thread

Thread Information