AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You know when youve watched to much Yu yu hakusho when...

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 10:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool You know when youve watched to much Yu yu hakusho when...

So how do you know when youve watched to much yu yu hakusho?

Heres a couple of my ideas...

You know youve watched to much yu yu hakusho when...

1. You start trying to shoot all your enemies with the spirit gun (guilty)

2. if you see some roses and immediatly think of Kurama

3. If someone asks you where do you go when you die and you reply "spirit world of course"

4. If you see a black dragon and think "dangit. Hiei's at it again"

If you think of more, feel free to post them.

Junior Member ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 12:46 PM
    Threads

i have to agree with the first one (that was the first thing that came up my mind when i saw the topic) other ideeas:

1. when you change your hair color in red and than try to get roses out of your hair
    2. when you're attacked and you try to get your sword (i just forgot what kuwabara's sword is called)
    3. when you tatto a dragon up your arm and go in the forest 2 test it
    4. when you see a heiruseki (sp??) like jewel and wonder yourself how it got here from the spirit world
    5. when you think of what kind of spirit demon class you are
    6. you make everyday of your life a yu yu hakusho ep even if it repeats

and that's all i can com up with

Junior Member ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 12:46 PM
    Threads

oooooooo and 7. 2 try to save a kid fom a car accident aven if they're is no kid 2 save

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When you bought all of the same diffrent versions of the DVD.

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 12:33 PM
    Threads

lol, some of those apply to me too XD like trying to shoot someone with a spirit gun xD... anyway, here's a few more ideas

1.When you know the lines by heart, and start reciting reandom YYH episodes when you're bored. XP
    2. When you change the color of your school uniform.
    3. When your answer at 98% of the questions is 'hn' (+ smirk) XP

Member Felicia_Fei has a spectacular aura about Felicia_Fei has a spectacular aura about Felicia_Fei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2009 06:41 AM
    Threads

Did you know? The the season 2 box set already in Funimation.com. Hot trailer there!

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 06:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've tried shooting ppl with spirit gun multiple times... >_>;

You know you watch YYH too much when you start calling all the people around you 'annoying/stupid ningens'.

---
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Some that apply to me

1. When your username reflects it and then you come up with variations on other sites so you don't lose the YYH
    2. When you bring up YYH references to people who don't watch anime
    3. When you read the Shonen Jumps for the purpose of reading YYH
    4. When its your favorite anime
    5. When you force your brother to play YYH: DT rather than all the new games he buys

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by jubpawz View Post
    You know youve watched to much yu yu hakusho when...
    You start trying to shoot all your enemies with the spirit gun (guilty)

I've done this so much that people at school thought I was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagan Eye View Post
    When you force your brother to play YYH: DT rather than all the new games he buys
    Have you passed the whole game? I've had it for 3 years now, and I still can't beat the last guy.

Here are mine:
    You know you've been watching too much Yu Yu Hakusho.....
    1. When you start hidding a rose in your hair.
    2. When you drink a potion in hopes of changing into Yoko the Spirit Fox.
    3. When you start dismembering your arm when it fails to work properly.
    4. When you decide to beat up a demon in front of the girl you like despite the fact that you're injured.
    5. When you try to use your shoes to repel lightning.
    6. When you try to convince your friend to kiss your dead body, in hopes that some of his spirit energy will revive you.
    7. When you think you're the worst punk of Seriaski Junior High. (I don't think I spelled that right)
    8. When you refuse to beat someone up when they kiddnap your kitten.
    9. When you try to balance yourself over a needle using your spirit energy.
    10. When you constantly ditch your girlfriend 'cause you're fighting demons.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 11-22-2008 at 11:22 AM.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 05:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know when youve watched to much Yu yu hakusho when...

when you dream about little Botan-Chan in your sleep?

Last edited by Tasuke; 11-22-2008 at 11:27 AM.
    ♥Mikuru Asahina's Soulmate♥

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikuru_Asahina

Senior Member Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2009 11:40 AM
    Threads

You know you've watched too much YYH when..

You get a chill and you immediately think that a ghost is trying to possess you.

You find yourself avoiding people stepping on your shadow.

You order orange juice with ice.

You can't help but tease female friends who are wearing skirts.

You attempt to consume people's souls using a soccer ball you've mistaken to be the orb of Baast.

You start to think that all of your teachers are plotting to get you expelled.

You begin to check all midgets for third eyes.

After swatting a bug you claim that you were only using 20% of your power.

Junior Member BADGUY99 can only hope to improve BADGUY99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2008 03:11 PM
    Threads

LOL, I do the spirit gun thing all the time. I'm also guilty of talking about the show to people who have no clue what I'm talking about.

You start acting iresponsible and idiotic because Yusuke made you think it was cool.

You start thinking that you could take anything on with your fists and a bad attitude.

You always carry pesticides, just in case of makai insects.

Banned Forum / Chat afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636 is infamous around these parts afeishisb33636's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 11:47 AM
    Threads

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 06:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuma Kuwabara View Post
    After swatting a bug you claim that you were only using 20% of your power.
    Yeah, that's deff the best I've heard so far, +1 for you, xD
    I definately lawled when I read that.

---
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2014 01:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know you've watched too much Yu Yu Hakusho when:
    • You start wondering who'd win between demon form Yusuke and Goku SSJ4.
    • You plan to make 'Spirit gun' your main firearm in a zombie invasion.
    • When your friends dub your punch as the 'Shotgun Fist'.
    • When you realize Yusuke was only able to use the Spirit gun five times, but could unleash the Shotgun Blast as many times as he wanted. ( x3 )
    • When you hope that instead of just dieing you can come back as a spirit detective.
    • When the ideas of 'Spirit World', 'Nether World' and 'Demon World' are suddenly a part of your religious or spiritual views.
    • When you start respecting your elders (DAMNIT GRANNY!)
    • When someone asks you 'What color is death's scythe?' and you respond "Silly friend, death doesn't have a scythe, death has an OAR!"
    • When the term 'Dodge!' has more meaning then an order to initiate an evasive maneuver, and it has nothing to do with automobiles.
    • When you all of a sudden realize how Shounen it is.
    • When you've actually used the "Spirit Gun' and 'Spirit Sword' in your dreams. I'll tell you what, it's quite fun. o-o

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Junior Member BADGUY99 can only hope to improve BADGUY99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2008 03:11 PM
    Threads

LOL, I've used the spirit sword in my dream! I was Kuwabara for some reason...

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 01:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

lol i do that shoot with spirit gun thing to much....... i even got dumped by my girlfriend because of it {i tried to shoot her parents with it }

Junior Member _=[IchiGo]=_ is on a distinguished road _=[IchiGo]=_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2008 06:42 AM
    Threads

I used bankai!!
    "And the rain will kill us all,
    Throw ourselves against the wall
    But no one else can see,
    The preservation of the martyr in me"

Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 02:42 PM
    Threads

LOL Some of those were great. xD

- When you try to sell your tears to the black market claiming them to be priceless jewels.
    けんわかつのひと。

師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

Member Felicia_Fei has a spectacular aura about Felicia_Fei has a spectacular aura about Felicia_Fei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know what? If you watch YYH too much when :

1. Remind Yusuke's strength when you're Study for Science Lesson in the school.
    2. Listening to the music
    3. Relax time
    4. Update your Friendster profile
    5. update your Live Journal profile
    6. Hope "someone" of Yu Yu Hakusho is near you now
    7. Use your spirit energy in the real life
    8. Meet one of your Yu Yu Hakusho fav. character when you're hang out with your friends.
    9. Walk together with Yusuke Urameshi the dream.
    10. Play Pump-It-Up with Yusuke Urameshi, Kuwabara and Kurama.
    11. Basketball Match with Team Urameshi
    12. Have a Dream that you have eaten in the restaurant/cafe with Yu Yu Hakusho Character.
    13. Chatting with Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Keiko, Botan, Koenma, abd Yukina in Windows Live Messenger until Midnight.
    Last edited by Felicia_Fei; 12-19-2008 at 04:33 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BADGUY99 View Post
    LOL, I've used the spirit sword in my dream! I was Kuwabara for some reason...
    Do you mean in your dream you're Kuwabara and used Spirit gun?

Junior Member Kimiko of Midnight is on a distinguished road Kimiko of Midnight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 02:38 PM
    Threads

You really know you've watched too much YYH when:
    -You throw rose petals at your enemies.
    -You try to get blind so you can be stronger.
    -You step on people's shadows.
    -You tell your friends that you have the mighty Mazaku blood and if they make one wrong move you'll kill them.
    -You do dangerous things and tell yourself that if you die you can just get brought back to life easy as pie.
    -You give yourself a papercut and try to rub it to heal it automatically.
    -You try to run so fast you basically teleport.
    -On a thundery night, you try to get lightning from the sky and shoot it at passerby.

Junior Member Kimiko of Midnight is on a distinguished road Kimiko of Midnight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 02:38 PM
    Threads

Oh, and the one where you swat a fly and say you were only using 20% of your strength was funny. It was the best one yet XD

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 06:11 PM
    Threads

I know when i watched yu yu hakusho too much , when i put the episodes cd in the player , and till morning i have staring at the tv screen , and at last , my eyes start to bleed and i faint , finally!
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Junior Member HakushoReaper07 is on a distinguished road HakushoReaper07's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 06:09 PM
    Threads

....when you pick fights with big burly men and you are sure of killing them with SPIRT GUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!
    "what is that growth on your head,detective?"-Hiei

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information