AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Loose Ends

Junior Member BADGUY99 can only hope to improve BADGUY99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2008 03:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Loose Ends

Did anyone else notice just how many loose ends there are at the end of this show? Some of them aren't really important, but I think some are.

How did demon realm deal with the fact that some demons still have to eat human flesh?

Did Hiei ever tell Yukina?

Did Yukina and Kuwabara ever get married? If so wouldn't they give birth to some kind of super legendary half human half ice apiricion? Would Kuwabara ever have to work since he'd have a wife that cried diamonds?

Would Yusuke and Kurama outlive all of the other chracters by like...thousands of years? Wouldn't that be a bit depressing?

Are Hiei and Makuro like...a couple or are they just wierd friends who look at eachother naked ?

Did King Yama stop trying to kill Yusuke?

Well, I think there were more but this was all I could remmeber off the top of my head.

Banned Forum / Chat stuv108 is infamous around these parts stuv108 is infamous around these parts stuv108 is infamous around these parts stuv108 is infamous around these parts stuv108 is infamous around these parts stuv108 is infamous around these parts stuv108's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2008 02:13 AM
    Threads

Unhappy I very muck enjoyed your great opinion here

I very muck enjoyed your great opinion hereTags:vgsgame Runescape Gold Runescape Money

Junior Member dig1999 will become famous soon enough dig1999's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

ah im a little late

i believe for the king yamma trying to kill yusuke, his team transferred yusuke to demon world thinking that he might never come back bc of the kakai barrier. one of the women on the team mentions that he seems like a hero instead of a monster, and i think thats the last we saw of them.

Junior Member Kimiko of Midnight is on a distinguished road Kimiko of Midnight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 02:38 PM
    Threads

No, Hiei didn't ever tell Yukina, I don't think. I think Yukina really knew Hiei was her "long lost" brother and she was just waiting for him to confirm it.

Junior Member Remmy is on a distinguished road Remmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 11:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko of Midnight View Post
    No, Hiei didn't ever tell Yukina, I don't think. I think Yukina really knew Hiei was her "long lost" brother and she was just waiting for him to confirm it.
    My thoughts exactically. Like, I don't think she knew when Hiei rescued her from ugly pig face with a tumor on his head (who's name I know but can't spell to save my life and i'm too lazy to look it up), but I think she knew when she showed up at the Dark Tournament. Or she figured it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by BADGUY99 View Post
    Did anyone else notice just how many loose ends there are at the end of this show? Some of them aren't really important, but I think some are.

How did demon realm deal with the fact that some demons still have to eat human flesh?

Did Hiei ever tell Yukina?

Did Yukina and Kuwabara ever get married? If so wouldn't they give birth to some kind of super legendary half human half ice apiricion? Would Kuwabara ever have to work since he'd have a wife that cried diamonds?

Would Yusuke and Kurama outlive all of the other chracters by like...thousands of years? Wouldn't that be a bit depressing?

Are Hiei and Makuro like...a couple or are they just wierd friends who look at eachother naked ?

Did King Yama stop trying to kill Yusuke?

Well, I think there were more but this was all I could remmeber off the top of my head.
    Most of these seem pretty obvious to me. Like if Hiei ever told Yukina or if Kuwabara and Yukina ever got married, I think that's something they would've shown if it happened before the last episode. As for dealing with demons who have to eat humans, i don't think anyone ever did. And as far as Kuwabara never having to work if he married Yukina, I think he would get a job because he's not the kind of guy to make his wife cry so that he would be rich. He'd be all like "I'd rather be dirt poor than see you shed a single tear." And Yusuke and Kurama wouldn't be the only one to outlive everyone. Really, the only people who would die in the normal lifespan of a human would be Yusuke's mom Atsuko, Shizuru, Keiko, Genkai, Kurama's family and Kuwabara. Of course, that's assuming that demons are ageless. Honestly, I have no idea what Hiei and Makuro's relationship status is. If I had to take a stab at it, I'd assume that they were just really good friends (friends without benefits ). I'd actually perfer it that way because I can't really see Hiei in a relationship. AND I'm pretty sure King Yama stopped trying to kill Yusuke when he agreed to let Yusuke pass into the Demon World. Of course, my memory could be failing me on this one. So that's what I got, but these are all just my opinions. I could be wrong.
    They say that when you look into the eyes of a wolf, you see your soul....Hope you like what you see.

Junior Member Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2009 12:18 PM
    Threads

I was disappointed with the final story arc because it negated everything the series stood for and was created for.

Are we really expected to believe that ALL demons will listen to the fat guy just because he won some Boy Scout tournament? We've been shown that demonkind comes in all types: evil, neutral, good. So the bad guys are just going to stop raiding the human world? And there's no need for the Reikai Tanei any more?

Never bought it, never will. The only worse anime ending of the ones I've seen was Inu Yasha.
    This space under construction

YYH Fics 'n' pics, from the Grand Otaku of Squee

Press 1 for lolcat

Closed Thread

Thread Information