AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Ouran High School Host Club

Hey to all you OHSHC fans out there ^_^. If any of you have read the mangas for this then, does anyone know when chapter 64 will be coming out?. Im anxious to see it cuz the end of 63 was so intense.

For all you OHSHC fans that only watch the anime. Once you finish it i strongly recommend the manga. It has more detail, more romance, goes deeper into the story. I like the manga better than the anime and thats saying a lot cuz the anime was fantastic

so anyways, chapter 64 due date?

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

The new issue of LaLa (that 64 will be in) came out in Japan on Aug. 24, so give the scanlators another few days, maybe a week. I don't think there's a specific team on them right now, so it may take a while.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

*raisers hand* I'm a OHHC Fan!!

I wanna read teh manga I heard it was good =D

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Junior Member sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121 has a brilliant future sephirith121's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2008 07:49 AM
    Threads

Default yo

I am going to japan in a few weeks ... any orders :P
    FREE PBBG/MMORPG Browser Based game!!! http://www.genleo.net GENLEO! (genleo.net) play with me :P

Junior Member xCloudz is on a distinguished road xCloudz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2008 05:41 AM
    Threads

yeah OHHC was really good... but sadly, i cant find manga books in my country >.<" . too bad. tho ill go search and maybe ill get my hands on some.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I pretend to be."

You were not what you were born, but what you have it in yourself to be.
    If you make yourself more than just a man
    If you devote yourself to an ideal
    and if they cant stop you
    Than you become something else entirely
    A Legend.

Member Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 02:28 PM
    Threads

What country do you live in cloud? OHSHC is the best...haven't read the manga yet though, too busy watchin the anime.

Life is full of different suprises. Most you can't predict.

I made my sig and avi ^_^

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

I <3 Ouran Host High School Club! My top anime. This anime has A LOT of romance and drama/comedy/slice of life. Though, the manga is better than the anime slightly. It has some stuff in the manga that you did not see before. My favorite characters have to be Tamaki and Haruhi though. Well, not just because they are one of my top couples, but something about them is unique. Like they're not JUST an ordinary couple. In the last episode, I was nearly in tears. It took a lot for Haruhi to bring back Tamaki. Tamaki is an idiot for nearly wanting to leave for France, and didn't realize his home was Ouran. Anywho, all and all, AMAZING anime.<3
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

ya ya the anime was awesome. but im gonna start reading the manga again. in the anime i was dissapointed when haruhi and tamaki didnt kiss. i think the manga is better because it has more detail and really shows the prgression of tama and harus feelings for eachother.

all in all OHSHC is a great anime and manga. ^.^

Banzai!!!!!! Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 04:24 AM
    Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where even I DON'T KNOW~!XD
    Threads

OHSHC is definitely one of the most hilarious animes I've seen. Oh please..the guys are so hot and funny >.<!!NOT TO MENTION HARUHI!!!SHE'S SOOO CUTE >.< .The thing is that why are they so slow to realise their love?...geez....
    Lol...I'm Back!
    FYI:Shana FTW!:3

Closed Thread

Thread Information