AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What Comes First in your Life? Outdoor Activity or Internet Explorer?

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

One can be an out-going, sociable person even if they spend a lot of time on their computers. There is no exuse to stay online and be lazy unless one has a lot of work to do on it and therefore is, more or less, restricted from going outside and doing things, for the sake of their job.

Despite that some people are on their PCs and the interweb all day without the need to be, just because they hate being outdoors or cannot be bothered. I suppose if that is what they wish to do then that is fine, but it is unhealthy and they should still go out every once in while.

I do both things so that makes me greater.
    That which is; is the truth.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would have to say that the outdoors come first in my life. The internet isn't really a priority for me but it does help me keep in touch with friends I haven't seen in a while. (But their's also cell phones anyways) I am a very social person and I like to go out alot with close friends.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Internet > IRL

Mostly because it "costs too much" to spend time with my friends. Bus/train tickets away. ): And none of us got time for each other pretty much.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .Lovebeat View Post
    Internet > IRL
    Harhar when I saw that you had commented and I thought to my self: "OUTDOOR ACTIVITY?! she barely standed the Gymnastic classes in school XD" Ily <33

Ah and for me it has slowly but safely become IRL. Because I think quality time with my friends and school and boyfriend beats most of the crap on the internet :3
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:33 AM
    Threads

almost even... 52-48. the 52% goes to Firefox, though xP then outdoor activities ^^

Like a Star ♥ Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ®'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 05:39 PM
    Threads

It depends on my mood.. If i'm very happy or something i can't stand being in home ... It's like ( 80-20) . The 80 goes to playing games, reading books, writting, internet and the 20 goes to outdoor activities. It's sad. but it's true.

x'D

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I suppose the internet is fun, although I would not even compare it to real life. I can get really bored of the internet but it is harder for me to get bored of real life...naturally.

I see the real world as something with endless paths, choices and activites, whereas the interweb is more limited. Big, but still limited. No matter what you do on the Browser you are still sitting in a chair clicking and typing which one can just get very bored of. Playing games and searching forums is sometimes really fun though.

Outside if you get bored you can just move on to somewhere new and do more different things, such as go and visit a whole different country or place where culture is different. Doing it in person is much better than doing it online through a screen. Talking to people in real life is a lot more different and enjoyable when doing it personally too, as opposed to reading what they say without actually seeing them....unless they have a little avatar of themselves ofcourse..and even then it is still not as good.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My real life anime club and my Firefox powered AF life are about equal. I'd be lost in life without either of them. I just love you all so much♥

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Both are equal to me
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Member Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2008 05:48 PM
    Threads

I do generally spend a lot of my time in the vast infinite of the web. but I do like social interaction via actual talking to my friends.

I have suceeded in making the worst signature on the internet.
    Tips please

Senior Member gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 02:42 PM
    Threads

Google Chrome ~ Firefox > Safari > Opera > Netscape (LOL) > Internet Explorer

and to answer your question, Firefox comes wayyy before outdoor activities.
    If it just tastes sweet
    Let's put some salt on it

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 12:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

I like the internet more. I would say about 70% the internet, and 30% outdoors. I do enjoy playing football outside though, so that boosts up the outdoors by a small margin.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Senior Member winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 04:41 PM
    Threads

I think there both about even. I can't live without either one of them.

Thanx Kp4 for the wonderful siggy & avy! ~

"Id rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not."

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I go online outside the house. So that's one point for my outdoor activities.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

The Palmtop Tiger Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 07:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

The computer comes first.

It's hard to believe that at one point of time that was not true o_o

[Click on the image above to visit an Etsy art shop run in part by myself and fellow art mod Serated]

今日...明日...永遠に...

Personal Tumblr | Deviant Art | Artsy Tumblr
    >>>View AF's First Banner Contest RESULTS<<<
    Thanks to those who participated & voted

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

Outdoor Activity. I am very active, I don't like being lazy, for I think laziness is one of the worst parts in life. You'll get no where with your eyes glued to the screen 24/7.
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Senior Member Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 09:32 PM
    Threads

this is coming from someone who hasnt seen actual daylight in who knows how long..
    Computer first, outside second, sleeping third.......thats how i roll, and although some sont like it, they LIVE WITH IT

My sister is Kissed by Neji my OTHER sister is Morning Grace.......i gots family!

Senior Member InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 10:49 PM
    Threads

Outdoors I run every morning just because I'm used to it. I ran track and cross country in high school.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

If you truly love someone, you would be able to set them free.
    Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

Just a lil someum I thought of when I watched the last Inu ep.

o>
    | Tha Green Flamingo is coming 4 U!
    (")7
    .]z

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Outdoor activities.
    If a friend asks me if I'd like to hang or I want to go out and hit a few balls [heh xD], I'd choose that over the internet.

O_o The internet is an anti-boredom machine for me.
    Derp.

Senior Member UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2008 07:30 AM
    U dont need to know cause you might be a STALKERRRR
    Threads

outdoor activity

I am always outside and i love it. im a tomboy and i love going for a ride on meh horseh through the woods on a nice crisp fall day.
    *No Siggy yet!*

Senior Member UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2008 07:30 AM
    U dont need to know cause you might be a STALKERRRR
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gizoku View Post
    Outdoor activities.
    If a friend asks me if I'd like to hang or I want to go out and hit a few balls [heh xD], I'd choose that over the internet.

O_o The internet is an anti-boredom machine for me.
    O_O I so agree! I love being outside!! Yay another outdoorsie person!!!
    *No Siggy yet!*

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Even...?I love both,internet and my life,so yeah...
    Usually during the day I go out for a walk on fresh air (fresh as possible),or pay a visit to some of my friends...
    I don't like to be stuck at home for a whole day..
    Sometimes we go to pubs for a beer or two,especially on weekend (Friday,Saturday)...When I'm not out during the night,I'm online...
    I come online during the day too,when I have aboslutely nothing better to do,or I play some guitar to kill the boredom...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

SOS Brigade Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2014 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8

Well do to a certain Military Career choice... Out door activites come first no matter what.

Back from Afghanistan (for a good 8-9 months now), and my first child is due in a few weeks, yet my heart is still beating at 120bpm plus. I love house, Hardstyle, Trance, and a few other sub genres. EDM for life.

Senior Member Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2008 05:16 PM
    Threads

First of all I don't use Internet Explorer, I use Firefox. Superior software FTW.

Though I do like to get outside stuff once and a while, I normally spend most of my free time on my laptop causing trouble in various MMOs and on forums.

Here at the place where our love reached it's climax, I leave behind a broken heart torn to pieces by fate.

Merry Christmas.

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 12:11 PM
    Threads

Both are good, half and half. I don't let the internet control my life. Sometimes its good to get fresh air and just take a walk around my town. Though, internet is just a way to relax to me. But, winters here were I live, I'd rather just please stay inside. >_<

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information