AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Own Hand and Pen of BOOMBZA

Original -That I am.. boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2017 01:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Own Hand and Pen of BOOMBZA

For many years now, i have been drawing anime and for many mores years i have been watching it. I have taken a lot of liking to anime and generally, Japanese anime.
    For those of you who has been updated with this Forum for the past year and a half. You might have seen my later thread called " The Work Of BOOMBZA".
    Back then is when i first started, I have progressed at a steady pace...
    With no lessons or teachings, it was all up to myself, to get the work I wanted, in teaching myself I can very quickly pick up on improving.

After all these time, I have come up with my own character - named MizaGi.
    Original, she was an experiment on shading and eyes, i can tell you now, shes means so much to me more then an experiment. She, being a girl, is hard work (no offense).

So now i am pleased to present - MizaGi

Last edited by boombza; 08-26-2008 at 01:20 AM.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

hmm... not bad actually. Just tone down on the eyes. It's pretty big, and usually big eyes like that in animes/mangas, would show that the character is pretty innocent. Though, keep in mind the rules of anatomy still. :3

Also, it'll be good to watch the pressure you apply with a pencil on paper. The best lines, are the ones with different width and thickness. Keep up the hard work, eventually you'll master it.

Original -That I am.. boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo View Post
    hmm... not bad actually. Just tone down on the eyes. It's pretty big, and usually big eyes like that in animes/mangas, would show that the character is pretty innocent. Though, keep in mind the rules of anatomy still. :3

Also, it'll be good to watch the pressure you apply with a pencil on paper. The best lines, are the ones with different width and thickness. Keep up the hard work, eventually you'll master it.
    Yeah, i know the lines are pretty drak, but the point of it, was so, the scanner can pick up the lines, thats why....
    I've been teaching myself, so i dont know abou the rules of anatomy....

And thanks, Im trying as hard as i can streach myself..

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

very nice drawings you gots here ;D GOODJOB!!
    Last edited by sataned; 08-26-2008 at 04:28 AM.

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    Threads

The shadings..Omg..They're amazing to much it looks pro! You should honestly go into animation. I like all the pics, keep this forum updated ^^; I like number 2, it reminds me of Betty Boop =)

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMBZA View Post
    Yeah, i know the lines are pretty drak, but the point of it, was so, the scanner can pick up the lines, thats why....
    I've been teaching myself, so i dont know abou the rules of anatomy....

And thanks, Im trying as hard as i can streach myself..
    Actually, I can adjust those lines so it won't look so dark, but can be clear. And I was talking about how shaky/jagged your lines are. XP

hmm....go online and search it, I'm not a genius on it, tips to remember when drawing the face.

- The eyes will always be one eye apart.
    - Where the tear ducts of eyes are, thats where the mouth ends.
    - the top of the ear should be where the eye brow starts, and the bottom of the ear is where the bottom of the nose ends.
    - The eyebrows are a bit longer than your eyes. (will show picture later)
    - The eyes shouldn't take up most of the face. D: They can be big, but not too big.

I always draw my lips, nose, and eyes very detailed, it depends on what style I'm aimming for. But the lips would be my favorite.

Hmm..you're animation needs a bit of work, but its ok. If you want it to run smoothly, fix the timing, or add more frames. =A=; I'm currently doing some animations on my project for finals..... Hella lots of frames for the opening...imagine the middle and ending! T3T;;; <--- will not be sleeping for the week.

Keep it up! :3

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo View Post
    Actually, I can adjust those lines so it won't look so dark, but can be clear. And I was talking about how shaky/jagged your lines are. XP

hmm....go online and search it, I'm not a genius on it, tips to remember when drawing the face.

- The eyes will always be one eye apart.
    - Where the tear ducts of eyes are, thats where the mouth ends.
    - the top of the ear should be where the eye brow starts, and the bottom of the ear is where the bottom of the nose ends.
    - The eyebrows are a bit longer than your eyes. (will show picture later)
    - The eyes shouldn't take up most of the face. D: They can be big, but not too big.

I always draw my lips, nose, and eyes very detailed, it depends on what style I'm aimming for. But the lips would be my favorite.

Hmm..you're animation needs a bit of work, but its ok. If you want it to run smoothly, fix the timing, or add more frames. =A=; I'm currently doing some animations on my project for finals..... Hella lots of frames for the opening...imagine the middle and ending! T3T;;; <--- will not be sleeping for the week.

Keep it up! :3
    lol Taikyo always speak my mind. Thanks, Taikyo! <33

I agree with Taikyo about the eyes. I love the eyes. They're lovely...but too big. you still have to keep the proportions of the face even you try to draw something chibi-styled like Lucky Star's.

Apart from what Taikyo said, I think you still need to improve your shadings and linings. Your shadings can be done with some additional smudging and your linings depend on the thickness or softness of your pencil. For a drawing media, you can either use a pen or a pencil, but I suggest pencil - because you can scribble on your paper.

I found that your drawing style is more of anime than manga, so it'll probably be better in colors. However it is completely up to you as it is your art. =^w^=

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Member Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2009 02:17 PM
    Threads

You are really really good~ wish I could shade like you

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Goodness gracious.I hate to agree with everyone,but that is some damn good shading.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!!
    I am planning on putting three more on very soon.
    They should have improved on some bits, but its becoz, this is the way tht makes my character looks good, im gonna keep most of it and break the rules - HAHA

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default On coming UPDATE for September!

I havent posted any drawings in a while but soon, September edition is coming out! On Friday, I'll upload the new drawings, hopefully you can see some improvements to the older versions.

KEEP UP WITH THIS THREAD -

BOOMBZA

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Hey Boombza. As requested I am here to cast my eye over your drawing. Firstly welcome back and its really good to see that you are still drawing. I remeber your old thread and the Improvement in your drawings since then is incredible. These are wonderfully shaded and have a great deal of detail. I can see that you are still a big Haruhi fan and this shows in your drawing style which borrows a lot from that style. Overall brilliant work. Keep drawing and imporoving my friend

Junior Member Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458 has a reputation beyond repute Xdragon458's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 09:37 PM
    Threads

Thats some tight drawing x D
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

All three are freaking rad seriously good job i love the shading
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Heres is 2 of my latest ones!!!

1. I tried to improve on her eyes size in this one. Also tried to make her leg look awesome!
    2. This is my first and only hentai and colored in one of my drawings, Im very pleased with it, considering it took me 17hrs!!!

1#

2#

The Innocent Devil... Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts EVE Ariel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 04:18 AM
    Threads

Nice!

Member ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF has a brilliant future ChristoF's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:16 AM
    Threads

Your art work is just so amazing! I wish i was good I might start to draw and actually stick with it. keep up the awesome work!

~ChristoF
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    M.K. Gandhi

Novice Sig Maker
    Both Sigs made by me, if you have a request pm me with an idea and ill see what i can do.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you all for the comments!!!
    Next edition coming soonish.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

http://boombza.deviantart.com/art/Mi...on-2-101457676
    link for full image of my sig.
    Yes it is my originals...

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Hey my friend. Well it's nice to see an update off you. All I can say is that it is awesome (as we are coming to expect off you) and that I am looking forward to seeing your next update.....

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Another one of MizaGi 2, its not fully completed.
    http://boombza.deviantart.com/art/Mi...no-2-102242081

Another of MizaGi Version 2, This one is alright, coz i didn't do it on line paper.==*
    http://boombza.deviantart.com/art/Mi...no-3-102242403

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok, i havent posted any for a while, thats because, I've been real busy working on Sigs, but here one.

http://boombza.deviantart.com/art/Mi...no-4-103785486

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

By looking at the first three drawings, I see that you are doing a great job on the shadings, but keep in mind that the proportion is important too. Depends on the style you like to draw, some people likes to draw girls with bigger head comparing to the standard size of the body.

The third picture kinda bothers me, the arms are too muscular for a girl that has slim and girlie looking legs, and the hands should be able to reach to half of the upper leg, it seems too short on the drawing, and the part right below the shoulders look a little off. I have no problem with the eyes, indeed i like the way how you drew it, although I don't find much difference from what Clamp does with it, but keep in mind that eyes and eye brows shows the expression of one character, so you can change those to give an expression to the character to make it look more detailed. And on the very first drawing, the girl's left arm is a little bit off, although some people does have their arms curve like that but that seems to be too curvy. Other than those, it's all fine.

But really...lots of people likes drawing big boobs? o.o

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol, most older anime, there was a kind of trend to draw big boobs, lol, now days the main character's boobs seem to become the smallest out of all the chracter, I think its so people like the character for its personality, not fot the size of her boobs.lol.

but thanks for the tip.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Yes, I've seen the big boobs thing is a trend now since a lot of new animes has girls with humongous boobs. However, I wouldn't draw those to draw attentions. My style is base on the characters' personalities, then I'd probably draw smaller ones that goes with the story such like the guy character makes fun of her body but loves the person, y 'know, things like that. I would suggest not to copy the trend when you draw your own character for your own style, since MOST of the new animes has girls with huge boobs y'know~ It wouldn't be anything new to people.

Closed Thread

Thread Information