AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Own Hand and Pen of BOOMBZA

Threaded View

Original -That I am.. boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2017 01:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Own Hand and Pen of BOOMBZA

For many years now, i have been drawing anime and for many mores years i have been watching it. I have taken a lot of liking to anime and generally, Japanese anime.
    For those of you who has been updated with this Forum for the past year and a half. You might have seen my later thread called " The Work Of BOOMBZA".
    Back then is when i first started, I have progressed at a steady pace...
    With no lessons or teachings, it was all up to myself, to get the work I wanted, in teaching myself I can very quickly pick up on improving.

After all these time, I have come up with my own character - named MizaGi.
    Original, she was an experiment on shading and eyes, i can tell you now, shes means so much to me more then an experiment. She, being a girl, is hard work (no offense).

So now i am pleased to present - MizaGi

Last edited by boombza; 08-26-2008 at 01:20 AM.

Thread Information