AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: RPG: Realm of Eras

TheNannie Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2014 05:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ming had no clue where to go, "Where should we go first?" she asked. She knew they had to be close, but she had no idea where to go to. "If they were after Layla then we should look at that statue as the main..." Ming tried to get the right words, but she just couldn't say it, "Maybe I didn't think through this..."
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 11:17 AM
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

Kiitaya, greatful that she was now free sprang up and gave a slight gesture of thanks and took off. According to her North was to her left so she followed the aparent leader's son's directions and headed North to her tent.
    The tent was in fair condition nothing to special but nothing to tattered either. She went inside and discovered a big fluff filled sleeping bag. Her ears twisted and flicked as she tried to figure out why she was given a sleeping bag. She never had been given anything before and this was certianly an improvement from her dark, dingy, slush surrounded, dirty, little exscuse for a hole in the wall.
    She timidly walked into the tent thinking that it was someone elses but, there where no other tents nearby. Well they wern't to far away that she didn't feel protected by the mass number of the camp.
    She poked her head out of the tent to look around. Her eyes landed on a familyar figure in the distance who seemed to be wondering around the very outside of the camp. One of her ears fliped back and her tail swayed gently from side to side at her recognition of him.
    It was the person who mistook her for a rock in her wolf form but she wondered if he would mind her half human form better than her wolf form.
    She exited the tent and approched him slowly. He was still conversing with the plants and she sniffed in his direction curriously.
    "Why do you talk to the plants?"
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{
    Your're Aweful{ \. . . {.} . . I love you!

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 07:08 PM
    Threads

"Well, if they want me, then I'm bait. That easy. Find 'em and once they see me, BAM! We got 'em." Layla smiled. "But it's gonna be hard to actually find them. Maybe we should start in the middle of the city and work our way North, then head around the outskirts of the city. If we have to, we could go down every alleyway we come across." Layla tapped her chin with a finger. "Unless ya want me to fly around and find 'em. Don't forget I have wings." She pointed over her shoulder, indicating the bat wings.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 02:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Harg's filth had turned the spring water brown. He stood up and stretched. He was surprised that noone had alerted the guard.
    His stomach runbled and he hungered. Drying off using a discarded tunic as a towel, most likely left in haste due to his arrival, he then lumbered off to find food.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 12:44 AM
    Threads

Zen was startled to see a statue come out of nowhere. The statue wanted to know why he talked to the plants.
    "Well you see here statue...I can talk to organic material cause I'm an elf," Zen said.
    Zen stared at a tree, which gave a violent shake.
    "I know,"
    The tree shook three times.
    "All right,"

TheNannie Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: There is a beverage table in another room. DD. The men are situated there. ^_^

Lino was leaning against the wall close to the beverage table at the bath house. He watched the helping-girls run away and men coming into the beverage table room. One announced, "The troll will probably belooking for something to eat. Maybe he'll eat you Lino." Lino said, "I'm the Lady's scout. I'm no food. Plus trolls don't eat humans... not that I know of..."

Ming walked south, maybe she could find a khah. "Come guys"

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

Kiita's ear twitched in irritation. 'Statue? Can't he see that i'm a living breathing being just as much as him?' she looked at him again then realized that he was an elf (AN: after he had said so already). "figures" she scoffed but then he started to talk to the plants again.
    'I wonder what he would say if I told him that I just fell out of a plant' She looked at him and tried to gauge his reaction to a normal person as she told him what had happened to her, "I fell out of one of these plants, I though that I could climb it but I ended up sliping and getting cought in a branch then fell," she left out the part where the golden eyed leader's son had come and taken it off her leg because of how much embarassment she went through. She watched his face carefully to catch everything that she though would exspress something at least close to human emotion.
    Last edited by Water Wolf; 10-08-2008 at 05:30 PM.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zen stared at the tree. And heard the statues say something about falling out of a plant.
    "Statue the plants were trying to catch you...they say so," Zen said.
    Zen stared at the bush and the bush stopped shaking. Zen looked at it in a peculiar way.
    Zen cocked his head a little.
    "What is wrong?" Zen asked the plant.
    The bush didn't respond. Zen stared at it again. Zen stared at a tree, which eventually swayed.
    "Oh, I see...bush don't be nervous....say hello to the statue,"
    The bush gave a gentle rustle.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kiitayta looked confused as plant after plant he talked to. She looked at him and asked, "What is a bush? And why is it trying to talk to me?" since she was an orphan and no one really though of telling her what plants where called above ground she didn't knwo anything about the place she was now.
    Curriosity had taken over much of her sence's worries which was good and bad. Since she couldn't tell if something was very dangerious or not.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 02:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HGarg could make out the distinct smell of wine and so lumbered into a room near to the baths where he saw a group of humans. He lumbered towards them and hoped they would not prove to be as fearful of him as others had been. He stared at Lino in an inquisitive manner, pointing to a goblet of wine in askance of his right to partake. He could smell pig roasting nearby as well...
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zen looked at the bush while the statue asked what a bush was.
    "A bush is a plant and a plant is a person," Zen said, "Because you are a statue and statues and plants talk to each other."
    The tree shook a little.
    "I know,"
    The tree and bush shook together.
    "I am feeling a bit tired,"
    Zen, for the first time in a long time, looked up and stared at the statue. Zen didn't smile only fixed his glance on the statue.
    "I haven't slept in a few days....I'm going to take a nap,"
    Zen closed his eyes and collapsed on the grass asleep.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 12:31 PM
    Threads

Circu followed Ming through the woods. He was itching to fight now and couldn't wait to see if he could meet that khar again.
    He kept a keen eye out for anything but failed to spot anything of intrest. Maybe the troll was lying?
    "My lady," he said to Ming, "Are you sure there is any out here?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: i forgot to mention that Kiita's 'absorb' like powers don't effect the original 'power owner' persay. Kiita can choose her abilitys as well but (she dosen't know that yet) and the farther she is away from the original owner of the power; the harder it is for her to use it. random power obtainment is still applied.

'A bush is a person?' Kiitayta though confused, 'I thought I was a person, and yet he calls me a statue. I've seen statues before. They don't look anything like me.' she pondered to herself. Getting frustrated and tired herself, she wipped her tail to the side so she could cross her legs and sit on the ground without hurting her tail.
    She didn't think long on it before she went back to her tent seeing as her friend was tired. She sighed then uncrossed her arms and used them to get up.
    As she was walking back to her tent she thought she heard some sort of large group of people or 'statues' approching. She shook her head and sluffed it off. It was probably her imagination.
    Last edited by Water Wolf; 11-30-2008 at 11:15 AM.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lino watched the Troll come in and point chubby fingers at something. Lino moved out of the way and said, "Go right ahead" Lino stood there watching the Troll. "I'm sorry, but what are you doing in this town, trollian?"

Through the woods Ming walked suddenly coming to a stop nearby a tree, she could smell a fire and could see a small house nearby, she knew it she walked the wrong way. "I'm sure... but I think I took a wrong turn"

Coming closer to the house Ming saw someone she recongnized, it was one of her scout. Not one of the scouts had reported to her with any information. The scout she was looking at was known as Jec, he had a son around this parts of the woods, but this time his face had a sad look to it. As he looked at Ming and then Circu he frowned and threw the stick into the fire.
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 10-26-2008 at 08:06 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: shock therapy! lets keep this going people!
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOc: Come on people. I know I don't want to break the news, but the war should have already begun, there is a trap set in the woods.

The statue that was earlier in the illuminati town have the words, "They'n light is there, far away at the mountains, at the isile and at the northern country. Four pieces of eras are spread across the earth, search and you shall find."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 12:31 PM
    Threads

Circu stood next to Ming silently. His sences were in tune for any danger that may approach out here.
    "Misstr...Ming we should be careful out here." He expressed his concern in his voice. "It would be best if we figured out what we need to and move on."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ming smiled, She moved over to the scout and asked, "Where are the Khah? Jec?"
    The man grunted and said, "I can't tell you, but..." he pointed deeper into the woods.

Ming rushed her way toward the woods, picking up a stone and throwing it against a tree, someone dropped out of it. It was a niphillim.

Ming grabbed ahold of the guys shoulder and shouted, "Where are the trap."

The niphillim laughed and pushed ming out of the way, suddenly Hexiss appeared out of the camp and he had a broad sword with him. Menicenly looking at him.

OOC: sorry about my spelling, sorry that I was away as well.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information