AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Attention Artists!!! Help create my characters' images!

Junior Member Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2008 09:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Attention Artists!!! Help create my characters' images!

I can't draw worth a flip, so that's where i need you're guys' help!

I'm not profiting from this in anyway, i'm just trying to make a story for my own pleasure and the people i know who occasionally look through it. I just need proiles for each character so I and other people can see a clear image of what my characters should look like. I WILL put your name under your drawing to give you the proper credit.

Interested? Cool.

I've got 5 major characters who need forming. You can do one or them all and post them as a reply if you want. But, i'll give you an extremelly brief summing up of my characters. If you're interested in drawing one, please post if you want more info like their features & stuff, i already have most of it in my mind.

Embry Shea: sweet, innocent 15 year old girl who's life falls into the fists of hell.
    Matthew Cameron: a LITERAL angel. Soft, sweet, approachable, yet has the most beautifully bright features in the middle of chaos.
    (You can also draw pics of Embry & Matt together - embracing, closeness. They're a couple. oooohhhhh)
    Lola & Anna Maria Masters: Sister vampires. Very dark, unnapproachable. Mean, almost evil. Pics can be done seperately, but they should look like sisters in the least.
    Samantha Hurley: Fierce, muscular (but not buff) 17 year old girl. Intimidating and has the image of a bounty hunter.

Thanks alot guys! & Have fun!
    Last edited by Alwaysirish77; 08-23-2008 at 04:38 PM.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Vader Ramen Platypus
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2013 11:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

;D sounds like a challenge And i will do it!! muahahha!
    hey you should post in the Fan Art Forum , you will get more peoples help in there....

Junior Member Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77 has a brilliant future Alwaysirish77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah, good Idea. Thanks!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Update!!! Here are the details!

I was kinda in a rush posting the other day, but i DO have detailed descrips of each character.

Embry: 15 years but with the body of a 17 year old, dark green eyes, deep chocolate hair (shoulder length). Pale. 5'7 give or take, not sticky, slightly curvy. Innocent looking. Originally imagined w/ light wash boot cuts & a brown vest topped w/ burnt orange tight fitting biker jacket, but you can use ur imagination on the clothing! (Also, you can draw her w/ blackish-grayish wings that go down to around her lower back wearing a school-inspired uniform, colors: Black, dark gray, & blood red).

Matt: looks 16-17 years. Deep blue (make sure they're subtle, not extrememly light & bright), black hair that isn't too short or two long, looks blown around a bit but is no longer than his eye line. Pale. Muscular, but slim, 5'11-6'1 or something around there. Angelic & sharp looking, approachable. Beautiful. Dark wash jeans & white-collared shirt (once again, u can change it.)

Lola: She's a vamp, so of course, you can include the teeth. Pale. Smooth black hair down below shoulders, charcoal eyes. Slim. You can give her red lipstick or black eyeliner, but that's optional. Vicious-looking & mean. Wears a very stylish version of the school uniform, so any stylish uniform-inspired look using the colors (see Embry)

Anna Maria: Same as Lola, except a little shorter, & hair is shorter. Also w/ school uniform. they shouldn't look identical, just having the same look, like sisters do. Anna M. is YOUNGER than Lola.

Samantha: Give her the ultimate bounty-hunter, Lara Croft look. long, Blonde hair (i prefer ponytail, but ur choice). Tall & slim, with bright blue eyes. You can make a hunter-ish clothing look for her, but it doesn't matter if it's the uniform colors or not. She's the one that i imagine the least, so she's the most flexible image. Have fun creating her!!

Thanks alot guys, sorry for the lack of details, but i really hope u have fun with this!!!

PS: If you want to, you can draw pics of Matt & Embry together (they're in love) or the two Vampire sisters together.

Closed Thread

Thread Information