AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Do u believe in ...[And if no, do u like them]

Threaded View

Member unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz has a reputation beyond repute unicornz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 05:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    None, although I totally believe in Ghsosts. Alas, I have seen one. People say that when you see one it is either your mind and visual playing tricks on you probably because you are half asleep or something.. and I would have to agree. Although if anyone saw what I saw that night then they would atleast think a little differently. I am not the type to believe in such things, but what I saw 'was' there in front of me from what I can tell.

I was simply just laying there and saw the figure atop my stair case. The next week our next door neighbour says that the previous owner died falling down our stairs, just out of the blue. Coincidence?

he thought it was me -_-

i believe in unicorns ^-^
    and i think at some point vampires may have exsisted, reading twilight made me like themXD
    Last edited by unicornz; 08-25-2008 at 11:31 AM.

Thread Information