AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite non-Caucasian animated hotties (not-anime).

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite non-Caucasian animated hotties (not-anime).

Who are your favorite animated women-of-color? I don't want anime.

I like

Amy Wong
    Pocahontas
    The Princess from Atlantis
    That black chick from Josie and the Pussycats

What about you?
    Last edited by Mavericker; 08-21-2008 at 10:50 AM.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I'm going to say Sinku from Rozen Maiden. She may be a doll, but if she were real she would be one fine-looking, blue-eyed blond girl with lovely "pale" skin. Ones personality can make them beautiful too.

She is white. White is not a colour and nor is black, and I have no doubt in assuming that you want people to list black girls too, correct? White and black are not colours, and therefore it is an actual fact that black is white and white is black. So I can in fact pick her because she is white and pale.
    That which is; is the truth.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I'm going to say Sinku from Rozen Maiden. She may be a doll, but if she were real she would be one fine-looking, blue-eyed blond girl with lovely "pale" skin. Ones personality can make them beautiful too.

She is white. White is not a colour and nor is black, and I have no doubt in assuming that you want people to list black girls too, correct? White and black are not colours, and therefore it is an actual fact that black is white and white is black. So I can in fact pick her because she is white and pale.

YES-black females. CAN YOU READ? NON-WHITE ANIMATED HOTTIES.

I don't want anime characters posted.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It said, when I posted, "Does not "HAVE" to be anime". You just edited it so it now says that you do not want anime girls at all. Do not take me for a fool.

Black animated females? .....Nope, none that I can think of. Actually there was one on School Rumble..

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

The girl in Futurama?
    I don't know. There's not that many non-anime programs I watch where there are 'hot' girls in them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SSDynamite View Post
    The girl in Futurama?
    I don't know. There's not that many non-anime programs I watch where there are 'hot' girls in them.
    People like Foxxy Love.

I also want movie characters.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Mavericker, next time you edit your post to change what it said and yell at people for it, I will put you back on the Swedish Chef filter. Tone things down a bit.

I can see the history of post edits, and your initial post said:

Who are your favorite animated women-of-color? They don't have to be anime.
    If you want to re-purpose your thread, feel free to do so, but post about it normally.

Also, I find it hard to believe those are your favorite characters, since you don't even know the names of two out of the four of them. (Princess Kida and Valerie Brown)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
    Mavericker, next time you edit your post to change what it said and yell at people for it, I will put you back on the Swedish Chef filter. Tone things down a bit.

I can see the history of post edits, and your initial post said:

If you want to re-purpose your thread, feel free to do so, but post about it normally.

Also, I find it hard to believe those are your favorite characters, since you don't even know the names of two out of the four of them. (Princess Kida and Valerie Brown)

Fine-I won't yell. I made an error.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post

I also want movie characters.
    Lilo from Lilo and Stitch. She's hawaiian.
    Or her sister, whatever.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

.Fine-I won't yell. I made an error.
    Oh, it is okay Mavericker. Let us just throw aside the PM's you just sent me calling me an "Idiot" for miss-reading your thread and title, when you clearly edited them. Oh yeah, and for hinting that I am racist because I told you that you spelt "White" wrong in the original title.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, it is okay Mavericker. Let us just throw aside the PM's you just sent me calling me an "Idiot" for miss-reading your thread and title, when you clearly edited them. Oh yeah, and for hinting that I am racist because I told you that you spelt "White" wrong in the original title.
    White is a race and a color.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

White is a race and a color.
    You always claim that white people and black people are of different races. No, black and white people are not of different races, they are of the same race.."The Human Race". People like you, stating that they are totally different people because of their colour, and seperating them from eachother, are the real racists. You are thinking of ones Ethnicity. It does not matter if we are black, white, blue..we are still all part of the human race.

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

You always claim that white people and black people are of different races. No, black and white people are not of different races, they are of the same race.."The Human Race". People like you, stating that they are totally different people because of their colour, and seperating them from eachother, are the real racists. You are thinking of ones Ethnicity. It does not matter if we are black, white, blue..we are still all part of the human race.
    I hear ya Kajiwara
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smurfette of coarse!!!

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know what I meant- yes, we are all human.

Stop being ignorant.

From wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people :

U.S. census race definitions says a black is a person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "Black, African Am., or Attractive and Successful African American," or who provide written entries such as African American, Afro American, Kenyan, Nigerian, or Haitian. However, the Census Bureau notes that these classifications are socio-political constructs and should not be interpreted as scientific or anthropological.[35]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/white_people

White people is a term which is usually used to refer to human beings characterized, at least in part, by the light pigmentation of their skin. It usually refers narrowly to people claiming ancestry exclusively from Europe.[1][2] A broader racial science concept uses "white" as a synonym for Caucasian.[3]. People from the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent[4][5] may also be considered "white" under the latter usage.
    Rather than a straightforward description of skin color, the term white functions as a color terminology for race. The term emerged in a racialized, European historical context that assumed that race was a scientific fact rather than a social construct.[6][7][8][9][10] Various conceptions of whiteness have had implications in terms of national identity, consanguinity, public policy, religion, population statistics, racial segregation, affirmative action, eugenics, racial marginalization and racial quotas. The concept has been applied with varying degrees of formality and internal consistency in disciplines including: sociology, politics, genetics, biology, medicine, biomedicine, language, culture, and law.

Yes there are different races of people with different racial characteristics. So are Asians, Hispanics, etc.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 08-21-2008 at 11:26 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was simply looking at it from a wider picture. Asian, African, Caucasian..all part of the Human Race. We are one race, all one in the same. Two eyes, two legs, a tail bone, eight fingers and two thumbs...Human Race.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know what I meant- yes, we are all human.

Stop being ignorant.

[...]

Yes there are different races of people with different racial characteristics. So are Asians, Hispanics, etc.
    You need to distinguish between race as defined by US politics (census bureau and whatnot) and actual race. Reality has very little in common with the political definition of race. It's a remnant from late 19th / early 20th century eugenics, which is a load of hogwash with a capital H.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    You need to distinguish between race as defined by US politics (census bureau and whatnot) and actual race. Reality has very little in common with the political definition of race. It's a remnant from late 19th / early 20th century eugenics, which is a load of hogwash with a capital H.
    Human beings adapted to different climates and environmentsd in different parts of the world, that's why different races exist- Caucasian, Attractive and Successful African American, Mongoloid, Hawaiian, Huspanic/Latino, Polynesian, Micronesian, etc.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Human beings adapted to different climates and environmentsd in different parts of the world, that's why different races exist- Caucasian, Attractive and Successful African American, Mongoloid, Hawaiian, Huspanic/Latino, Polynesian, Micronesian, etc.
    The problem is that in most cases, you can't make such distinctions. They are always going to be intolerably gross generalizations. The prime example is the "caucasian race". It is a joke. It consists of north-, south-, central- and east- europeans. Some of which have huge genetic differences (especially so the Finnish).

These "races" are based on external appearance more than genetic reality. A north African man is genetically closer to a South European man than a South African man.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Azn DambHaH Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 06:48 PM
    Threads

It said, when I posted, "Does not "HAVE" to be anime". You just edited it so it now says that you do not want anime girls at all. Do not take me for a fool.

Black animated females? .....Nope, none that I can think of. Actually there was one on School Rumble..
    she was mexican not black

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Niro View Post
    she was mexican not black
    I have not even seen a session with her in it yet. But she was the only decent-looking girl from an animation I could think of that was remotedly 'tanned' or what have you.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why was this moved here? This isn't an anime discussion.

That Latino tomboy in Atlantis was cute, Audrey Ramirez:

Last edited by Mavericker; 08-22-2008 at 10:34 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information