AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stalkers...

Junior Member Chessy has a spectacular aura about Chessy has a spectacular aura about Chessy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 02:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Stalkers...

Everyone usually has someone that seems to follow them around.

Does someone do that to you? Follow you in the hallways at school and try to talk to you?

I have a nerdy stalker. Nerd all the way.

He tries to use anime expressions in real life, like O.O and so on. Does NOT work people!

He's smart, but not smart. He asks blatantly obvious questions and wastes precious learning/working time.

And yes, people, he does follow ME around the school. I don't try to make contact with him, yet he tries to talk to me all the time, and my threats of throat slitting don't work on him.

He just keeps coming back!

So...do you have any stalkers?

Chessy, derived from the Cheshire Cat.
    Hey...Can you stand on your head?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Only the CIA.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Stalkers are often people that are attracted or in love with their victim. Sometimes they can do very weird and strange things, such as post things through your letter box, and generally just follow you where ever you go. Sometimes their love is so strong that it just does not mix with their personality and it can cause them to do extremely strange and dangerous things, quite often towards their target. Although there are some stalkers whom are totally harmless and only follow their admire around to try and find the courage to confront them. It is most often the first stated reason though.

Small or young females (some cases males) and rich people that stand out are the most popular targets for your average stalker.
    That which is; is the truth.

Beer and Burgers Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2008 08:56 AM
    Threads

I had a stalker for a very short time. I broke off a relationship after the first two nights.. it was a mistake and I explained nicely to her that what I did was wrong and spur of the moment and that I wasn't ready. After that I continued as normal and she tried to talk to me at every possible chance. It was mildly to very annoying. Come the weekend she and her friends came to the place I was working at and I simply told them 'I'll speak to you later, I'm working god damn it'

Annoying times. We both went seperate ways ater that. At the moment I'm not being stalked, mind it wouldn't be hard since I rarly leave my house ^^

Big thanks to Jagan Eye for making the sig, much appriciated ^.^

Junior Member Chessy has a spectacular aura about Chessy has a spectacular aura about Chessy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ahahaha!

Nice reaction.

Unfortunately, my stalker won't leave me alone for anything...

It's annoying, because as Kajiwara said, it's most likely out of love.

I have absolutely no interest in him, and have a boyfriend.

T~T

Beer and Burgers Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2008 08:56 AM
    Threads

You might have to take a firm line with him, it may sound cruel.. but from experience guys need to be told straight up 'I have a boyfriend' or something similar, the longer he thinks he has a chance, the more he thinks he can just get that yes out of you.

I have the experience of being he guy, and minus the stalkering thing, in my experience the longer guys think they might have a chance, the more they believe it. ^^ Hope that helps a little into getting him to stop.

Big thanks to Jagan Eye for making the sig, much appriciated ^.^

Member DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot has a reputation beyond repute DiscoCarrot's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 11:02 AM
    Threads

Stalker, no not that I know of, I have stalked someone before though, I let this guy borrow my bike and I followed him home for three days, because he wouldn't give my bike back, I wasn't really that imporatnt but ... When he saw me waiting outside his house one evening he finally decided it was time to give it back.
    Life's tough.
    get a helmet
    :]

Senior Member kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 08:13 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: not yet

have i ever had a Stalker ................. no not that I know of
    ♥ love can make you cry, love can make you mad, love can make you hate the person you love, but you gata fight threw it and move on with you life
    that is what i learned today

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

I suppose you could consider this a stalker. I had met this guy and only known him for a very short time before he started telling that he was in love with me, even after I told him that I didn't feel that way about him. He would call me around eleven times a day. He would drive to my house without telling me and just sit in his car in my drive way. Once, he even came to my house at 4 in the morning, with a rope. :/
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh wow.

I'm glad my stalker doesn't know my phone number or drives.

And I've tried to tell him that I have a boyfriend [back when it was all purely lies] and it still didn't work.

Though my vampiress side is just happy sneaking throughout the shadows of the hallways. Too bad blood isn't involved...

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Yep, loads of animals.

Might be because I smell of fish, however.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't have a stalker. I felt like I was the stalker once. I was afraid and well I liked the guy so I wrote a message to him on valentyns, eventaully I made my name butt and well we only became friends, but I believe he doesn't really wan to be friends with me anymore, becuase he'd rather be friends with my brother and date my friend, but who cares. If I never sent that message my brother and he would have never have become friends and he would have never have met his girl friend in the first place...
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-21-2008 at 10:23 AM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

Yesh. I have one, and it freakin gets on my nerves.

I used to have to deal with him and his friend both stalking me but I told his friend I'm not interested and he got the picture and left meh alone.

But before that they would be on the same hallway I was in with my friends just freakin looking at me and stuff. And then the main stalker had one of my classes which wasn't good. His friend, who was stalking me too, but stopped was now an okay friend to me, and asked if I liked his friend, and I responded quickly, "No."

I know he told him I said no, but that stalker didn't care. Then somehow or another he got my freakin cellphone number and calls me up from miccelaneous numbers. But I don't pick up. It's no point in picking up since I don't want to talk. When one of my friends came over I told her what was happening and she picked up and was like, "Hello? She does NOT like you get it through your head!!" and hung up, she's such a meanie, but it really needed to be said... but he still calls my phone till this day.... -_____-'
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ha, you can say that people bother me in school. Is that like stalking?

Oh wait! I have three people who stalk me they blackmail me too, take fotos of me and videos. It's irritating, I ignore them sometimes but then they say I'm being rude. I can't stand them anymore, now one of them wants me to invite them on mxt and facebook
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-21-2008 at 10:36 AM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oooh, yays.

I'm just happy I'm not the only one with a stalker...

//sigh//

It's a relief, kind of...

Whoamigawsh, I just had the freaky thought, what if your stalkers all turned into serial killers? O..o

I would scream...

And remember to write a goodbye in my blood to my loved ones.

x.x

That's just me though.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

I'm more of the one who does the stalking XD
    Well, not serious stalking but there have been boys that me and my friends have tried to find out about ><
    One of them looked like a guy we already knew so we called him "James-A-boy" and every time he walked past in school we'd start giggling and acting immature :]
    And there's the boy who lives down my road... but that's a whole other story :3

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

I have no stalker, to my knowledge at least...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a stalker but he/she is really good because I have never see him/her.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

The best Will&Grace episode is when Jack stalks Kevin Bacon.
    I don't think anyone would want to stalk me... I'm really boring.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Okay for those of you who I am kidding

when if you need to check them out then I will give you links so you can check it out

Here the list

-Tasmia [Jagan Eye]
    -April
    -Ryan
    -Jesse
    -Taylor
    -Conner
    -Jessica

Again, need to check it out just ask them I'm not lying o_O;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aahaha! A list of potential stalkers!!

Wow..that's just grand...pardon my laughter...

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

^ Not potential

o_O; they already do it

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh wows. Nice.

7 stalkers. . .

I'd want a female stalker if I had a choice. . .

But that's just me.

Little, odd me. . .

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nope, never had a stalker in real life ^^ But over the internet maybe =_= Anyways, who'd wanna stalk me?? Nobody!!............trust me, I'm the last person anyone would want to stalk

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2010 10:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chessy View Post
    Oh wow.

I'm glad my stalker doesn't know my phone number or drives.

And I've tried to tell him that I have a boyfriend [back when it was all purely lies] and it still didn't work.

Though my vampiress side is just happy sneaking throughout the shadows of the hallways. Too bad blood isn't involved...

I had a stalker like that! You just want to lure then into a dark class room and then rip their adams apple out with your teeth (i like vampys too)! He would wait for me at my locker and in the hallways. It got so bad to the point were I was skipping lunch to avoid this guy! But then he would find me! He would skip lunch and look for me! Finally I just kind of asked my friend if I could come with her to her spanish class which was doring my lunch hour. He still continued to stalk. He even started hinting around that we would make a cute couple! Eww! Then i just truned to him and said "I like my personal space. But ever since you came a long I have NONE! Leave me alone!" That worked for a while. He still semi stalks me and calls me from time to time. Thank god for caller ID! I dont answer the phone anymore!
    Well....... School started so i wont be on as much ='(. I still love you all and will be on more frequently when summer comes. I will miss you all and still continue to right my fan fic and look for my poem book. Until June.....

Love Godsofdeathluvapples13.

I love you namiko! I'll see you in school!

Closed Thread

Thread Information