AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Angry & Upset (trying to cope, LANGUAGE ALERT)

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2015 09:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

AIM: Reiako
    MSN: [email protected]

I haven't been through anything similar, so I won't even try to understand what you and your family are going through. Still, I will press you to somewhat push aside the other concerns for now and spend as much time with your father as possible. You'll regret not taking advantage of every minute more than anything else.

It's certainly worth looking into malpractice, but know that it is possible for cancer to seem totally in remission only to return without warning. The intricacies of tumors still hasn't been worked out by science. Still, when loved ones are being left behind in a less than optimal financial state it's a totally legitimate question. I wish you and your family the best, and again press you to concern yourself with the moment and not the distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised to see that the Misc Mods have allowed this and even edited out the rude posters. I never liked you Chris Benoit, you were a bit of a jerk and smart guy if I remember correctly, but I understand loss. My father and I have never been close, my parents divorced when I was very young, so I can't know exactly what you're going through. My condolences.

Chin up, I can't ask cute girls out either.
    He does seem to have a knack for rubbing people the wrong way, but I can honestly say he's worth getting to know better. A perfectly nice, civil, intelligent guy. Seems to be misunderstood.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

I'll try and keep up with you all. Part of me feels terrible putting this here. But it does help me. I know I shouldn't be bothering ya'll with my problems. One day years from now, your husbands or wives problems will become your own too. I don't mean anything negatively.

When my mother gets ready to leave for the hospital, I'll go with her. Hopefully I won't make him sick as I'm getting over a cold.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, none of it is your fault. In these kind of situations you feel bad enough to where you might start blaming yourself, but don't do that. It will only makes things harder on you. I've been through some situations similar to yours, so I somewhat understand what you're going through. If you want to talk to me about it as well, my IM addresses are right there on profile. I mostly use MSN. I'm completely willing to try to provide comfort or reassurance for you however I can. I hope things will clear up some for you, so you can have a better future. :[

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information