AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ♥ what kind of people do you attrackt and atrackt you ? ♥

Senior Member kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 08:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: not yet

Default ♥ what kind of people do you attrackt and atrackt you ? ♥

♥ so as i said above what kind of people do you atrackt and what kind of people are you atrackted to ♥well for me i am atrackted to the same people that i atrackt .......... and those people are weriod people that just want to have fun most the time but when the situation calls for it they act right and are serious. they hate it when everything is boaring and likes to spice things up
    ♥ love can make you cry, love can make you mad, love can make you hate the person you love, but you gata fight threw it and move on with you life
    that is what i learned today

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I am attracted to girls, although I myself attract both females and certain males. That is just unfair equivelant exchange if you ask me, although I suppose it cannot be helped as I am just so good-looking.
    That which is; is the truth.

Beer and Burgers Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2008 08:56 AM
    Threads

I don't attract anything, nor am I feeling the need to be attracted to anyone right now.

Big thanks to Jagan Eye for making the sig, much appriciated ^.^

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

I don't attract anybody luckily. And apparently this is what Aaron said in chat: "Taz still thinks girls have cooties." Which is totally wrong. And I'm attracted to females. That's it.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

'Weriod" now that's a cool word XD

As for this question. Well... I attract guys with curly hair. I don't know if it's some genetic coding that makes curly haired guys notice me or it's just plain coincidence.
    As for who I'm attracted to, well... hah.

Cute guys. Forget that whole cliche of a bronze italian god... no, no. SSDynamite likes the cute boys :3 I like skaters. That's why the two fist things I look at are the hair and shoes. I like long hair, not long long but you know, nice long. (not that I mind short haired guys)

I like it if their skinny but buff. When they're thin but have muscle. (I find over-muscly guys a turn off rather than on)

I don't have a preference for hair colour, but I tend to like it if it's natural.

In general, when I go boy hunting in town with my friends, I pick out the skater-types. I'm not into emo/metal type guys though. Or chavs. But I won't even go there.

Oh and I like it when boys are obviously boys. I don't like girly boys who wear over-skinny jeans and spend more time doing their hair than I do.
    Last edited by SSDynamite; 08-19-2008 at 01:34 PM.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I tend to attract smart guys, or nerds (respectively xD) usually with blonde or light colored hair (Havent figured that ne out yet).

I'm usually attracted to anyone with similar intrests as me, which is why I usually go for either emo or kinda punkish guys. Usually they share the same music interests as me and I've noticed that a lot of them tend to like anime too so that's a plus. As for physical attributes, I like skinny guys with either blonde or black hair. :3

Quote Originally Posted by SSDynamite View Post
    When they're thin but have muscle. (I find over-muscly guys a turn off rather than on)
    Lol, same here ^.^
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 08-19-2008 at 01:48 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

I'm attracted to cute guys too! ^^'

I'm attracted to guys that are either lighter than me or at least the same complexion. I like boys with hair cuts or long hair, and boys with cute smiles. I normally go after people that I 'think' have good personalities and treat me with respect. I also normally go for black boys... since if i brought i white boy home it wouldn't sit well if though i do think they're hott too.

People that are attracted to me are all sorts of boys, light skinned, dark skinned, middle toned. And arrogant boys, I swear I attract arrogant boys like a plague man... and I hate it! <.< Most times I can't even tell that their arrogant when i first start talking to them but then I can once other people tell me what they do and say. I also attract boys from different 'social' groups; geeks, jocks, drug-os, rebels.... whatever.
    Last edited by Kawairashii hikari; 08-19-2008 at 01:53 PM.
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 08:13 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: not yet

guys you are misunderstanding what my question was which that my answer also answerd what kind of boyfriend i am atrackted to and i atrackt i meant as friends as groups stuff like that
    ♥ love can make you cry, love can make you mad, love can make you hate the person you love, but you gata fight threw it and move on with you life
    that is what i learned today

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

opposites. Works both ways with me.

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kagomei View Post
    guys you are misunderstanding what my question was which that my answer also answerd what kind of boyfriend i am atrackted to and i atrackt i meant as friends as groups stuff like that
    Friends? Well, people who will put up with me. As long as I hang around them enough for them to accept me then I'm in XD
    All my current friends know me so well, yet I have hardly anything (if not nothing) in common with them. They know I'm weird and quirky and they're fine with that ><

I like having friends who like different things than I do, it makes us all different.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As long as they are interesting, logical, not annoying, and prove decent and respective in conversations then I could not care. Those are the things that I like in a person and are also the type of people I often get on well with.

If the females are cute then that is always a good thing too. If they hold my biggest preferences then I will act the same around them, but blush at the same time.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pop Culture Junkies.People I can make a Bob Saget reference and understand it.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I attract a variety of different girls ^^...and also...a few males T_T Sometimes I ask: why me?? -____-; I'm attracted to females only. But, it's difficult for a(in my opinion) struggling Asian male living in the USA to attract any females, even Asian females ...but, it doesn't matter, because I have the sweetest girlfriend in teh world, and I don't really give a damn about anyone else ^^; I'm attracted to females for their personalities and not their looks, but I got lucky in both areas Jessi is both good looking and has a great personality, but I'm attracted to honesty, respect, kindness, caring and because...her voice is just so cute!! >////<;;;

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

I'm attracted to intelligent, sophisticated girls, usually the chubbier ones. Chubby girls are so hawt. No skinny chicks kthx.

I attract who I want to attract, mostly. <_<

Nah, that's a lie. I don't see a pattern in the girls who are attracted to me.
    Last edited by Liquidus Zeromus; 08-19-2008 at 03:05 PM.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I'm attracted to people similar to me, o_O that's pretty it. I mean really, I love me, so naturally anyone who is similar to me catches my eye o_O unfortunately for me, not many people are similar to me, and the ones that are, happen to be just as mean as I am o_O;

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Oh my goodness... the spelling is atrocious...
    ANYWAYS.

I attract a wide variety of guys, I would say... And I myself think tall guys with brown hair and dark eyes are cute.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    I have the sweetest girlfriend in teh world, and I don't really give a damn about anyone else...
    ..and here was me thinking we had something special.

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I mess with boys alot lol.Which most of the boys I mess with I find out later they have a crush on me.So I pretty much attrackt all different kinds of boys. I mostly go out with the sweet,funny and shy type of boys. Don't know why.....

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I am attracted to girls, although I myself attract both females and certain males. That is just unfair equivelant exchange if you ask me, although I suppose it cannot be helped as I am just so good-looking.
    It happens when your Roleplay real life with yourself in a dress infront of a mirror.

Me? I'm attracted to flowers.

I usually get those pollen chicks all over my case.

Crazy stuff.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Butylicious Rainbou Bouddica Boutie Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Toast Chilled Monkey Brains Dodge Viper SRT10
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2013 05:47 PM
    Threads

I'm positive that I am attracted to guys. Ecspecially ones with long/curly hair and a nice butt. (: And im pretty sure I attract guys, and that I DONT attract girls. o_o

| Requests are closed | tumblr

Member ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2008 08:42 PM
    Threads

Most of the time nice guys always try to talk to me. But I like bad boys most of the time don't know why.
    But the boyfriend I have now Is a nice guy not a bad boy.He trys to act bad but it doesn't work out lol. But its okay I like him just the way he is!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I attract people who know how to have fun and have a good time and can be open and honest about themselves with me.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I attract and am attracted to people who are silly and like to act immature. Notice I said "act immature" not "are immature".

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm attracted only to my bf, and he's attracted to me :P
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I'm deadly serious, So I like silly girls with overtones of seriousness. The girls who like me usually like talking to me at first and then eventually warm up to my looks (which is what I would expect o.O). Um, I don't have a stereotype for girls that I attract.

-shrug-
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

Closed Thread

Thread Information