AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: OOC: An rpg Idea... In need of a discussion

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default OOC: An rpg Idea... In need of a discussion

I've been thinking of a rpg... Ok so it goes like this...

Each person can have up to two characters, but the characters you make has to be a different race from the first one. The rpg is going to be set in the middle ages where war was common. Oh yea. And needs a co-mod of rpg. Each person will get a class of their own choice. They can choose to be on the evil side or the good side. The races of the characters would be bipeds. The evil and good side however doesn't have ranks, only one rules and gives orders and that'll be me or the co-mod, either one can be good or evil. Each person would be p.med with extra info when jioning as a certain race. I would love the co-mod who wants to jion help me write on this game so that he/she be happy with the way the story is giong to run, since I can be the evil side and the co-mod the good side. Each person that jions will recieve a secret in the game and can ask as many questions as they like.peace out .
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-19-2008 at 12:15 PM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

um... I'm not really sure what needs to be discussed, it seems like a fairly straight forward fantasy RP. Unless theres a hook in their that did catch on me. But I wouldn't my co-gm if you want, Is gots the times.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

I'm with luzifer on this one. What did you need discussed?

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well... oh sorry didn't actaully make that clear. Well it's the way the story should begin that has got me writers blocked, plus I was defnantly in need of a co-mod to help me whenever I'm stuck. Plus I'm wondering what you guys think of it, bipeds.. or what races should it be, like magic races. Normal questions for this rpg... I did write an rpg, but never got replied to, so I think it would be a good idea if I start out with help on this one...

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay I'm more than willing to co-GM just send me a PM with what you have, and I'll give some comments, suggestions, and possibilities
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay. I'll send it after school!

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and timezones rear their ugly head

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you Luzifer! I've sent what I currently have.

Closed Thread

Thread Information