AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My art

Junior Member Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki has a reputation beyond repute Obito-Tobi-The-Akatsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My art

Ok here is some of my art work sorry if the picture quality is bad I have no scanner and I hope you can see the attachments I am new to this place.^^'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	stupid stuff 002.jpg‎
Views:	39
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	21663   Click image for larger version

Name:	Obito's tears 001.jpg‎
Views:	42
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	21664   Click image for larger version

Name:	XD 009.jpg‎
Views:	39
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	21665  
    I Don't have A.D.D. It's just that... Oh Look! A Bunny rabbit!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol I was waiting for other people to comment first on this one....O_O It seems that you're in bad luck somehow....so~
    I'm just gonna give a random comment here =^w^= Well - first to comment!
    First of all....O_O I'm quite surprise you're such a fan of Obito...(lol - Kakashi's eyes, huh? Pretty touching stories >w<)
    So...about your art - I think they're ok. But they still need a lot of improvements. As long as you practice often you'll realize what's wrong with your drawing skills and eventually make an effort to change it for the better.
    Here's what you need to work on:
    1) Lining 2) Shading 3) Coloring 4) Proportioning ....(as usual)
    I suggest that you use pencils to practice often...if you use pen as your primary media, you wouldn't improve much as time flies by.
    So~ ganbaru yo. \\(=w=+)

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Closed Thread

Thread Information